Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC!

Reminder - may not always be flame free. 

Re: FFFC!

• Loading the player...
  • I don't like the Olympics. I get the point of it and do think its cool everyone gets together and competes and all that. I guess I should say I have no interest in watching the Olympics. I like the idea behind it, its just boring to me. I love sports in general but I can't get into it.
  • @bswishe4 I like the opening ceremonies but the events bore me to death. DH, on the other hand, will wake up at 6 am on a Saturday in order to not miss a "must see" event. To each their own I guess.

@hartmich Target hauls are the best kind. I often head to either Target or Marshall's/Home Goods when feeling down, bored, or like I need to celebrate/treat myself (any excuse, right?). Have fun...the dollar spot has some cute things right now, too! 
  • @hartmich - Love the weekly whatvs thread. I think it is a great idea tbh
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• @hartmich I'm one of those people who isn't totally impressed with Target, but I do get into buy all the things moods. I'm currently in one and plotting online window shopping later tonight. 

@Maggie1202 I love the idea of a weekly random thread. We have one in another group I'm in, and although it can get long, it's super fun. Don't be afraid to start a thread around here. Seriously, if you want to see a thread happen, make it happen! 
  • So. I've never been on Glow. What's the comparison?
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • So. I've never been on Glow. What's the comparison?
    Yeah, I want to know, too! 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • Well, the Glow is generally pretty awful (think pee sticks, all the AW you can handle, and drama for days) so... I guess it's safe to say they think this board is getting pretty awful as well.  
  • KirstinH88KirstinH88 member
    edited July 2016
    Hmmm... :| Well, I love it here! 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @KirstinH88 I will join you in that. Because I seriously considered downloading it also just to check out the crazy and see for myself. 
    Baby #1: Nixson Thomas - Born 3/11/14 @ 4:32pm, 7lbs 10oz, 21.5"
    Baby #2: Emma Haley - Born 7/2/15 @ 7:09am, 7lbs 9 oz, 21"
    Baby #3: TTC (hoping for a due date of spring / summer 2017)
  • Definitely just FB stalked my ex to make sure he hadn't bothered to un-friend me after all this time, since his and DH's birthdays are a week apart (i.e. the ex's is today) ....and maybe just a little bit to check and make sure his wife isn't getting KU before me.

Nope!?  We're good here.
    I Facebook stalk my husbands ex- it's insane because we've been married for four years. I just want to keep making sure she hasn't gotten better looking or anything.   Crazy person here, I know