Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday (Woot Woot!)

Month/Cycle:

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R:  

CS/Q: 

GTKY:  What three things do you think of the most each day?
Me: 30  DH: 31
Married 2010
TTC since Nov. 2015
BFP#1: 2/8/16
MC: 3/19/16  :'(
BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
my chart

Re: WTO Friday (Woot Woot!)

• Loading the player...
  • saralee797-2saralee797-2 member
    edited July 2016
    @mrsdaddario sending positive vibes your way!
    @ahrains I understand why that would be a little scary but I am excited for you!
    @hezzer78 I think you are right. I am thinking I might stop after I O though just in case. I've only been drinking a mug a day. I think they say two but I am really not enjoying it. I wonder if you can still get the benefits with just one.
    @hartmich I'll let you know how it goes. I am sure there will be some awkward hilarious story to come out of it. I am pretty much willing to try anything at this point too! 
  • @hartmich; my last few cycle lengths have been similar- 36, 32, 31, 33. I'm concerned about missing O day as well so we're just planning on hio as much as possible for 2 solid weeks to hopefully cover any possible O days lol  

@aboxofchocolates; I've read that fluid the next morning is most likely cm and not baby batter.  The batter should come out fairly soon after sex (if you go to the bathroom afterwards you'll see some of it on the tp) and what's left inside will move on the cervix and beyond or dry in the vaginal canal.  

@mrsdaddario; sorry about the disappointing scan. Fx for a good one Monday! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 9 

WAYDTGKU: pnv, hio eod until next week then every day we can

R/R: Rave- I'm just happy it's the weekend and DH won't have to work.  We have a lot we need to get done around the house but I doubt we will do any of it.
    Rant- I wish there was a to be on forums like this and have conversations in real life without unknowingly offending someone or ruining their day.  As soon as I figure out what not to say/what to say, someone throws a curve ball. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: 1. Food 2. Exercise 3. Food 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: Clomid, all the usual

R/R: opk was dark yesterday, but only half the line. What is up with that??

CS/Q:  none. Maybe I'll have some after my blood draw. 

GTKY:  1. Buying a house since we're looking
    2.) Food
    3.) My husband 
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• adiratadirat member

Happy Friday :) Sorry for the mostly bad news on the thread so far today... Good luck and FX for you guys.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CoQ10.

R/R:  

CS/Q: I think I'm officially calling CD12/13 a non-ovulation random spike. I'm back down below my coverline and had no O symptoms. Just this morning, DH said that when he was sick last week he thought he had a little bit of a fever so I could have that. Thanks for sharing that days after I've spent all my time wondering about this spike! Sigh.

1. Food, yum

2. Work (I am fortunate to have a job I love)

3. Starting in June, TTC for sure! All the time and energy I spent on wedding planning transitioned immediately into TTC research.

729.jpg 26.3K

• @PepperAT I now have "It's Not Unusual" in my head. Thanks! lol

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • Lurking from the bench 

@sevenn the CBAD goes off the average length of your cycle. How many days are your cycles usually? 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Month/Cycle: 7/6

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Temping (who am I kidding) Trying to temp and will be attemtping to check CM for the first time this month. Wish me luck

R/R:  We are going camping tonight! I can't decide if its a Rant or Rave. I am excited and my husband (29) has never been camping ever. This will be the first trip for DS as well. It is supposed to rain all weekend and we just decided to go yesterday so no packing is done.

CS/Q: Nope just researching CM may have questions later

DH and DS
    Work - it has been crazy lately
    Mental To Do List - which just keeps growing
  • @aboxofchocolates to add on to what @Becky012016 said, if you're looking for fertile, ewcm, then typically they say ewcm is stretchy and baby batter is not. So that would be the first thing to look for.
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • @ahrains That is so annoying!! 
  • @AliciaGoose Yay for you, sugar! I was over here for the entire month of May so I feel ya :)
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• @AliciaGoose FX that O happened for you yesterday!! If we're both right, we'll be TWW cycle buddies!
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • @AliciaGoose Yessss I know what that feels like... last month was a super long and wonky cycle. Hoorayyy! Happy weekend to you!
  • Wow ladies, I've actually been busy all day today at work, making it hard for me to check back in. But I'm here! 

@jatwal128 Don't feel bad, I didn't include DH either! HAHA! And #3 on your list. ALL. DAY. LONG.
    @mrsdaddario HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Fx that your follies mature by Monday.
    @aboxofchocolates I played Harvest Moon last night for two hours. I enjoyed it because of the nostalgia. My only compaints are that its a bit slow, like loading wise and my broad gets tired too fast! Haha! But its just the beginning. I fully plan on playing it tonight once I put DS to bed.
    @daisy621 Congrats to DD! Girls playing baseball rule!
    @hartmich I also am very consumed in my budgeting. It used to be pretty bad, like all I read about and thought about. Now TTC and the bump have mostly replaced it. But of course the budget is still there. Probably #4 on my list. 
    @alysapuggles Harvest Moon was a game rolled out way back in the day. Its a farming game. You have a farm and grow crops, have animals, etc. And then you can go into town and "talk" with the locals and buy stuff and whatnot. Its a pretty silly game, but I love it. :)
    @AliciaGoose YES!! Thank yoU!! I got Tree of Tranquility...? Idk..I looked through them, and it seemed like the one that was most like the original as far as game play wise. I may make DH buy me other ones too though. HAHAH!! Fx on O!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Update on having to reschedule my first RE appointment: The first available appointment is September 14. SEPTEMBER. All because I have to go see a "normal" doctor to tell her my OB needs me to go to the RE so that "normal" doctor can issue a referral. I am pissy as hell. GTFO rules and regulations. 
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• adiratadirat member

@ahrains Ahh what a nightmare from your insurance! Good luck.

@rainbowturtles Is the powdered matcha better than other types of green tea? I've just been drinking the Bigelow bags they have for free at work... (And I love your GIF)

• @aboxofchocolates lurking from TWW.  But I did some research on baby batter vs. CM. Everything I've read says that after 12 hours, it can be assumed it is CM.  
      Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016