Options

TWW Friday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret)

Re: TWW Friday

• Options
    Happy Friday!!!

Month/Cycle
    : 9

CD/DPO: 25/3

Timing: -3, 0+1

Testing: Nah

R/R: Well I'm home from travel and happy to be over here now. I did O while away so it made for pretty crappy BD timing... Ah well, we did our best! In a rave, I had an absolutely kick ass time away and it was so nice to get a break from everything!! 

CS/Q: Just annoyed that my temps both pre O and post O are always so low...I just started using a natural progesterone cream so I'm hoping that'll help my post O and to lengthen my LP. 

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret)
    This was a question in this one-a-day couples journal DH got me and I liked the question so figured I'd share.
    This year has been so huge for me in personal growth. I've gained so much confidence in speaking in front of others in groups and one on one. I have bigger dreams and goals than ever before. I credit it all to joining Mary Kay and hanging around more positive people. My circle of friends is the most supportive I've ever had.
  • Options
    Westy99Westy99 member
    edited July 2016

Month/Cycle: 8 NTNP, 2 TTC

CD/DPO: 29/3

Timing: -4, -1, O

Testing: Aug 6th or 7th unless AF comes first.

R/R: Any accountant friends out there?  Last business day of the month- prepare for the madness!

CS/Q: Nah. This is my learning cycle I guess.

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret)  Moved out of public accounting to corporate accounting. Got married. We are currently working on spending more wisely to prepare for the future.  Still a long ways to go, but we are getting there. 

Edited because words are hard.

Me: 27    DH: 37
    Humans to 1 dog, 2 cats!
    Dating: Feb 2012
    Married: Sep 2015
    NTNP: Sep 2015
    TTC#1: May 2016
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 27/12?

R/R: Still spotting, pretty sure AF is coming. Today after a couple all-over-the-place temps (one really high 2 days ago and one a whole degree lower today) FF took my cross hairs away and says it can "no longer detect ovulation" :-/ . That is super frustrating. I didn't expect to get KU this month because it was my first month re-learning my cycle and my timing for BD was off, but I thought I was at least getting an idea of what my body was doing. Now it feels like this whole cycle of temping was just a freaking waste. Ugh. 

CS: Can anyone make sense of what happened here? I'm at a loss...
    Me: 26 DH: 27
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus
    BFP 10/12/16--EDD 6/24/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Westy99 Yes, I'm an accountant!  My next week is looking awful already! haha

Month/Cycle
    : 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: pretty good!

Testing: Almost tested this morning (only because I got my first pack of wondfos last night).  But I decided to hold out until Sunday/Monday!

R/R:  IT'S FRIDAY!!!  Spotting again this morning - still hoping that's a good sign!

CS/Q:  

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret)  In the past year I've grown a lot!  I bought (my second) but our first house together and started fixing it up without my dad nearby.  He's always been my go to guy, but living two hours away doesn't give me that chance anymore.  Don't get my wrong, my husband is very handy, but he's still not my dad. haha  We also got married, I traveled out of the country for the first time, and we adopted two very shy dogs which has brought me outside my comfort zone (I'm a cat person and have two of them, but I couldn't leave these pup faces at the shelter any longer), but DH wanted dogs really badly.  All in all I'd say I had a pretty fantastic year.
    Me: 28     DH :28
    Married 12/5/2015
    4 fur babies - 2 cats, 2 dogs
    TTC July 2016
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: Decent 

Testing: I caved this morning BFN (shocker). Now I wait until Sunday to try again. 

R/R: It's been a pretty tough week around here for my son (and myself). He is special needs and just had one of those weeks where everything was triggering him and it was a mess. Ready for the weekend and to hopefully get back on a good track. 

CS/Q: Nope, still just doing way too much SS. 

Within the last year we received my son's diagnosis'. The education and life shifting that comes along with that is a huge growing process. I have become a much better mom (and just person in general) through it. I have also come to terms with being a full time stay at home mom for a while, which was tough for me. It's just where I'm needed the most for this season of life. 
    Baby #1: Nixson Thomas - Born 3/11/14 @ 4:32pm, 7lbs 10oz, 21.5"
    Baby #2: Emma Haley - Born 7/2/15 @ 7:09am, 7lbs 9 oz, 21"
    Baby #3: TTC (hoping for a due date of spring / summer 2017)
  • Options
    @Westy99 Not accounting, but banking operations, and omg end of month is here! Good luck to you!

@JackieMarie1989 I'm not seeing a huge shift that would have been O, but for me, a huge dip like that definitely means AF is on her way. So sorry, girl! Keep temping; you'll get the hang of it. Some months are just like that, unfortunately. I hope you can do something fun for yourself this weekend! 

Month/Cycle: 13/10 (ooh...it was hard to type that)

CD/DPO: 45/5

Timing: -2, O

Testing: not unless AF doesn't show up

R/R: Well, I'm officially at the one-year mark. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that at the moment. I know I'm on track to getting my doctor's input and a referral to an RE if I'm not KU this cycle, but it still feels like a personal defeat. 

Rave: It's Friday, and we're having date night this weekend. I think we're just going to eat and binging Stranger Things on Netflix. I'm excited!

GTKY: H and I have dealt with so much in the last year, and I'm proud to say that our relationship has come out stronger for it. Professionally, I got a promotion about a year ago, and I've been killing it at work. Here's to the next year (and hopefully growing our family!). 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -2/-1

Testing: Nope.

R/R: Went away for a few days to a place with zero reception. It was fabulous. Nice to be back and be able to be apart of the outside world again though. Our timing this month was horrible, and my chart looks like hell though. At least it's Friday!

CS/Q: Can waking up 10 times during the night mess up my temps in the morning? I had a horrible weeks sleep, and my temps are everywhere. It has a few dramatic shifts... 

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret) I got married in October and moved to the US to a place I don't know well, and don't know anyone. That has seriously changed me. I've never been one to deal with change, but I'm there. 

Sorry for the colors all over the place. I'm on my phone. 
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -1, +1

Testing: probably Monday but maybe tomorrow. 

CS/Q: continuing to ss, but trying so hard not to. I am having some mild cramping and evening hormone headaches that I am definitely not imagining. It's too soon for AF unless I'm going to be early this cycle. So I may test soon just for fun. 

R/R: My lower back is killing me. I am sharing a small bed with my mom at my grandmothers house. Only one more night. Ugh. I am really glad to get to hang with my mom and visit with my grandmother though!

GTKY: I have grown most in the past two years since I had my son. I've learned a lot about myself and have become a better spouse, mother, and friend. It would take a novel to be more specific but basically I've really learned what to worry about and what to let go. I feel like I grow so much in my job each year. I teach kindergarten and each student helps me grow in a new way. I love my job and enjoy the growth we make throughout the school year. Cheese, I know, but it's really true. 
    **TW kids and loss mentioned**

-- DS 3.8.14
    -- MC 9.22.16 at 8 wks

• Options
    krys-2krys-2 member
    Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: Meh. -1 only.

Testing: Not unless I feel like I have a reason

R/R: I just really let time get away from me these past few weeks. I'm disappointed in myself for not doing better with our timing, but I have been totally exhausted from 18 hour work days (literally). I also JUST started the dang B6 yesterday, which won't do me any good for this cycle either. But...it will help for next, and that's all I can look at right now!

CS/Q: Chart was actually good this month - normal looking temps.

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret) A TON. Work has pushed me hard. I've been totally unhappy with it, so I started a new side business that's done much better than I could've imagined for this early in the game. I'm going to keep working my tail off and pushing myself and then maybe I can make it a full time deal. It's had me do things I never thought I could that are so far outside of my comfort zone that it's unreal. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 30/14

Timing: doesn't matter

Testing: waiting for AF

R/R: this week has felt like Monday after Monday after Monday. Thank goodness today is Friday. Also, westart moving this weekend. I've packed nothing. Not one thing. So that should be fun....

CS/Q: nope. 

I really feel like my life has fallen into place. Two years ago it was a mess. A year ago it was... Meh. But now H and I have a much better relationship, I'm healthier mentally, I have a new job that I love, and we are almost done remodeling a house we started almost 8 years ago. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 post-surgery

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -4, -2

Testing: 12 dpo if no temp drop or spotting on 11 dpo. But last cycle I spotted on 10dpo so I guess if no spotting whatsover.

R/R: It's Friday!

CS/Q: If you were to drink this weekend, and you were 9dpo, would you test before you did, just in case?

I gained weight after my surgery because I couldn't work out, does that count? :wink: But really, yes, I think I've grown more confident in the past two years because of my marriage. Not because "I have a man!" because oh hell no, but because my conversations and arguments with my husband have allowed me to get better at saying what I mean, what I want, not worrying about coming off angry or mean, and that's bled into my professional life. I'm more assertive at work and I'm so happy about that. Damn my "good girls are quiet" upbringing!

Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  11/5

CD/DPO:  28/10

Timing:  ED -5 through +1

Testing:  I tested today for real and BFN.  I'll keep testing though.

R/R:  I'm frustrated.  I tested last night because I kept SS and I thought that I saw something so I was excited to test this morning but then it was a BFN and now I'm bummed out.  I have zero symptoms to spot even and I've never had a real TWW so I don't even know what to expect!

CS/Q:  nahh

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year?  I think my mid-section has grown haha ... but seriously, I think I've become more independent.  DH is active duty and goes away a lot and I think that I deal with it very well.  Also, we're moving across the country this fall and I'm planning everything and looking for a new job all while still working full time.
  • Options
    @eggplantface, I probably wouldn't if it were me. I have always been under the impression that if you are less than like 2-3 weeks pregnant alcohol cannot hurt anything because there is no shared bloodstream yet. When TTC my first I *personally* didn't change any of my habits during the TWW. 
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @MrsPamda, I think it can mess with temps. You can see in my chart above, I had a huge jump up to 98.9. That night I was waking up a lot in the few hours before temping. Actually I slept restlessly a few nights before that as well and my temps on those days were all unusually high. 
    Especially if you are waking up in the 3 hours before taking your temperature, then you aren't getting a solid 3 hrs block beforehand like they recommend. 
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO:  24/3 maybe idk really

Timing: -1 +1 not great

Testing: nope

R/R: none really. I dont know if O'd actually or when i did so these are just assumptions. 
    going out of town this weekend to see my family and then monday and tuesday im going to visit a friend out of town!

CS/Q: none

Hmm, I think I have grown a lot personally in the past few months! a lot has happened this summer and so far I'm doing okay to keep my head up and not get down on myself too much! I

-Krista-
    Me: 26
    DH :25
    NTNP Feb 2015-Feb 2016
    TTC :March 2016
    BFP June 30th CP/MC July 6th

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 14/7 (maybe)

Timing: just okay

Testing: I bet I crack sometime next week.  Whatever...

R/R: H and I are taking our nephew to six flags tomorrow.  I'm really pumped.  

CS/Q:not today

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? Getting married was a big deal.  We have been together for over 7 years but have definitely grown as a couple over the past year.  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    @linzrunz Moving buddies! We are moving this weekend, too. Good luck!

Month/Cycle:
    1st
    CD/DPO:
    17/2
    Timing: 
    -1 (I think)
    Testing: 
    AF due Aug 12 so got a ways to go
    R/R:
    Moving!! My husband got his dream job in LA. (He took a job 5 1/2 hours north two years ago). So we're moving back down this weekend. The kicker is we're moving our family of three plus 1 cat into my mother in law's 2-bd apartment she shares with my sister in law and four dogs.  So that's 5 humans and 5 animals in one apartment. I know how it sounds we grew up in Iowa and couldn't imagine apartment living until we came out to Cali 5 yrs ago. I just tell myself it's for the greater good! Also free babysitters around for date night!
    CS/Q:
    GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret) I have been a SAHM to my 2-yr old and it sound cliche but it's the best job I've ever had and it's the most rewarding in some ways but the least rewarding in others and it's worth all the sacrifices we make being a one income household! 
  • Options
    mrsstuessymrsstuessy member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle: 4/3 (1ttcal)

CD/DPO: 27/5 or 6

Timing: "good", but definitely my worst timing.

Testing: not until I am late. August 8th. Although a part of me wants to test Wed. on DH's birthday. But ttcal is weird so I probably won't.

R/R: I am out of town until Tuesday and only mobile, so I probably won't be on much. Thinking less about ttc for a few days is nice too.

CS/Q:

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret Definitely the hardest year of my life. Like, soul crushing hard. Honestly, I am proud of myself for still getting up in the morning and finding a reason to smile. I have never felt more alone or forgotten or lost than I have this year, for many reasons. I have never been so frustrated by those around me or felt more helpless. It has really sucked. But I am still here. I discovered my passion for doula work and started my own birth doula business. It has been really hard and I am still waiting for it to take off. But I haven't given up. And so I am growing. And things will get better.

edit: because what the heck mobile bumping ate my format

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @JackieMarie1989 - Thank you! I assumed that had to be the case. Last month I slept through the night and had normal temps, this time, just all over the place. Up, down, back up and then back down. Lol. Hopefully next month is better. It can't be worse! 
  • Options
    @pretzel2plus1, thanks for the response, I hope next month is better after I get the hang of it a bit more. Spotting turned into a full fledged period so it's time for me to move over to WTO. Thanks for being so helpful ladies, hopefully I don't see too many of you over there!
    Married 6-15-13
    DS born 4-9-15
    Septate Uterus

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 31/8

Timing: IUI on O

Testing: Still BFN  :D

R/R: STILL in the hospital. 

CS/Q: nope

Learned to endure.

Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• Options
    Sirius37Sirius37 member
    edited July 2016
    @mrsstuessy Hey cycle buddy!

Month/Cycle
    : 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing: Not until next weekend at the earliest.

R/R: My temperature shot waaay up this morning, but all the cycles I've charted so far seem to do that around 5-6 DPO so I'm not reading too much into it atm.

CS/Q:

I've gone through DH being deployed, my father being diagnosed with a terminal disease, and having to unexpectedly change careers, so I would say this past year has greatly increased my resiliency to change. I used to not be very good about things changing at a moment's notice but this past year has shown me that it doesn't matter how hard you fight it, it will happen anyway so it's best to just adapt and move on.
    On the flip side, I also got Kara (my puppy) this past year or so which was a very happy change.  :)

Sorry about the colors being all over; mobile bumping has its limits.

Edit: typooooooos
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 19/10

CD/DPO: 24/probably day 4 but possibly 3

Timing: everyday +1 (unless this is day 3, in which case ignore the +1...that's what it's there for, right?)

Testing: not until 14 DPO 

R/RI woke up with a bit of a bad stomach. My parents are in town so I went to breakfast with them and took maybe 2 bites of my food before feeling like I needed to gag/run to the restroom. I'm by no means SS this early (even I know better). I accidentally skipped my PNV last night (which I never do) and took one this morning on an empty stomach, which I know likely made things 10x worse, but I wasn't thinking. I just honestly feel guilty because I have been doing so well with my diet this month, was supposed to work out today (yesterday was an off day), and know this is going to just mess everything up. 

CS/Q: has anyone tried either yoga or meditation aimed specifically for boosting fertility? If so, what is your experience with it? I came across it on YouTube when looking for yoga poses to relieve sinus pressure. I know it could very well be a bunch of hocus pocus, but also kind of believe that the mind is a powerful thing and it couldn't do any harm. There are not words to explain how BSC either practice would sound to DH if he every caught me doing it.

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret) I left a career that I was extremely successful in because it was highly stressful and 70+ hours per week. I went back to school to do something that I felt would make a difference instead, and I am very happy with my choice as it has allowed me to maintain a higher quality of life overall. Also, when I was diagnosed with PCOS I quite frankly was in my worst shape health wise. I had been recently weened off of anti-depressants /anxiety meds in order to TTC and in their place, had become an emotional eater (and even drank too much on my bad days). Combined with the fact that I was no longer using BC to regulate my hormones, I wound up literally growing 3 pant sizes.  Since then, I can say that I have taken back control of my health and am making better choices for myself. I'm inching closer to my goal weight each day and now enjoy every guilty pleasure in moderation. This whole last year has been about self care for me - something I previously never prioritized- and I am a better person for it. 

@Westy99 I formerly managed an Accounting office...I definitely have an idea of what you're in for early next week!

@linzrunz and @erinh2005 - Moving is the worst. We are looking to do it twice in the upcoming year (first to an apartment for 6 months and then to a house), and I am dreading it. Good luck with both of yours, I hope it goes smoothly. 

@mrsstuessy this has been by no means the most challenging year of my life, but I have been through some pretty damn difficult years in the past. Don't give up...you will push through it and be so much stronger for it in the end. <3

• Options

Crazy day at work today...I'm gonna post real fast and then come back in tonight and read what you all said.

Month/Cycle: 7 (NTNP)

CD/DPO: 33/10

Timing: 0 only

Testing: Tuesday if my temp is still up

R/R: Temp went up again today...I expected to start spotting any day now.  Based on my most recent LP of 11 days, FF thinks i'll have my period on Sunday...if I make it to Monday i'll consider this cycle a win.

CS/Q: nope!

GTKY: How have you grown in the past year? (Could be personally, professionally, however you interpret): I became a mom in June 2015 so there is way too much to write here and not enough time to do it in.  I'll just write the easiest and quickest response, which is that I became a lot less selfish and a lot more giving.  Kind of need to when you're primarily responsible for keeping a tiny human alive all of a sudden. ;-)

• Options
    slavenslaven member
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/ 7 or 8

Timing: pretty good

Testing: If no AF by CD 28 

R/RWe went to bed at 8 last night and woke up at 7. Even the dog slept with us but she spent half the night playing in our bed. The night before I took a 2 hour nap after dinner and still went to bed at 10. I've just been exhausted but it's 97 degrees here every.single.day. And I've been working full time because the person who works Wed-Fri is on vacation until mid August but I'm okay with a larger than usual paycheck.

I'm getting into bullet journaling and I'm hoping to stick to it. I'm tracking how many servings of each food group I eat every day instead of tracking calories and I got a food scale to actually weigh stuff. 

CS/Q: nope

I've definitely gotten better at talking with strangers, especially basic small talk. Growing up my family didn't have family friends, we didn't chat with neighbors, anything like that. Army life now we have functions all the time, I work on post in a training classroom, and people even just say hello walking down the street. What I hate is when they ask how are you, like, do they want me to stop and answer? I take it as a rhetorical questions, say hello, and keep walking. But I'm way better at socializing now. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  8/8

CD/DPO: 21/3

Timing:-5, -3, -1, +1. 

Testing: Idk. I might just to see if I can drink on vacation. I'm a little bit of a stringent teetotaler when I could be pregnant.

R/RMy doctor gave me the Clomid talk two weeks ago, preparing for December or later, and I don't know if I want to risk taking it based on my already high risk of multiples. My DH is going to be traveling to Honduras in November, so the actual timing of the first treatment wouldn't be until March, probably. I'm hoping I have a positive before November, but we'll have to make some decisions after that. And no BD for 6 weeks (or longer) for risk of Zika. Yuk.

In other news, I am loving the security of temping. I may stress a little bit more in the mornings, but that leaves me to think less overall about what my body might be doing. Feeling pretty good about timing.

CS/Q: None

After my loss April 2015, I got myself into a professional certificate program to learn more about personal finance and I am so excited to continue to learn with the hope of changing careers some day soon. Nothing like life changing moments to make life changing decisions!
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @MrsPamda yes a crappy sleep will definitely affect your temp and it'll likely be higher than normal. When you're in true basal body temp it's because you've gotten at least 3 hours of solid sleep. If you're not really in a deep sleep, your body isn't resting and your temp will vary. FF should still be able to detect O though, especially if you're cross referencing with CM or CP