December 2016 Moms

Girl names

edited July 2016 in December 2016 Moms
I haven't posted on here very much, more a lurker than anything. But I thought I'd put this out there and see what comes back. Hopefully there are some bored ladies on this Thursday night :wink:

DH narrowed down my list of names that I liked to 5 that he also likes. Unfortunately, he nixed all of my favorites. :(    While I like all of these, none feel like "the one".

DD1 is named Kaelyn Everly Mikesell.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Girl names 50 votes

Anna
12% 6 votes
Alaina
16% 8 votes
Avery
20% 10 votes
Kira
32% 16 votes
Leah
20% 10 votes

Re: Girl names

• No idea which is best for #2 but just wanted to say my first DD is a Kaelyn as well!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• The flow of Kaelyn and Alaina is pleasing to my ears. :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • sourlemon said:
    No idea which is best for #2 but just wanted to say my first DD is a Kaelyn as well!
    Were you on the May 2014 board? I remember there being another Kaelyn showing up on there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I tend to lean towards traditional names, so Anna and Leah are high on my list. But I also love Avery! The name reminds me of birds or flight, which seem like beautiful symbols for a little girl :-)
  • sourlemon said:
    No idea which is best for #2 but just wanted to say my first DD is a Kaelyn as well!
    Were you on the May 2014 board? I remember there being another Kaelyn showing up on there.
    I was! I don't remember my old username from back then but yup, I had the other Kaelyn!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• My niece is named Alaina so I'm partial to that one!  :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers