Infertility
Options

Intro

Hi everyone!
I've been lurking the past couple weeks and decided to go ahead and introduce myself. I always figured I would have trouble conceiving, since I only ever had regular periods while on bcp. The time finally came to go off them, and yup, no periods. DH and I went to see an RE, and I got diagnosed with PCOS and thankfully he is just peachy. :smile: After a flurry of consultation between RE and my shrink about plans, it looks like Provera to trigger AF, followed by letrazole, trigger, and IUI. We're going to the beach next week, so I'm starting Provera when we get back. I've been tapering on to metformin and that's enough medication side effects to deal with on vacation for me, especially on DH's first trip to the beach! :smile: Really looking forward to starting though, and I have to admit it was hard for me to convince myself to put it off the extra week. Fingers crossed for everyone and hoping for luck!

Re: Intro

• Options
    Welcome! I hope your stay is short :) 
  • Options
    Welcome, good luck with the Metformin.  Metformin hasn't been bad for me but I've figured out with foods cause stomach issues.  Salad is not my friend!  I did great on Letrozole (Femara) so hopefully you will too.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome, ladies :smile:
    It appears I may have been blaming the metformin somewhat unfairly, as I developed a full blown stomach bug the other night and now that I'm mostly over it, I'm feeling better than I was for several days...though I'm still pretty sure that salad is not my friend either!