March 2017 Moms
Options

Sexy time? Or pass the barf bowl?

so for all you puking mamas, how's your sex life? 
Am I the only lonely nun right now? We keep trying but then I need to run to the washroom to gag- it's kinda a turn off for my hubby...

Re: Sexy time? Or pass the barf bowl?

• Options
    Also living convent life
  • Options
    I am so bloated that I cannot imagine sex right now. Hubs has been treating me like I'm made of glass since we got the BFP. He's coming back from a business trip right now, so we'll see if he still feels that way. I may just put out and take one for the team if he's super into it. Let's see how much of a side eye I get for buying 50 dollars worth of leggings while he was gone.

EDD for #1: 3/19/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What sex life? 
  • Options
    Fiancé and I were talking about this last night. I told him that I felt bad and didn't want him to think we weren't going to have sex for the next 9 months but that I've just been so tired. He told me that once we start feeling baby move around, the idea of sex freaks him out and not to worry about it. I said can I get that in writing?
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    Ugh, I haven't felt good at all, so poor DH isn't getting laid.
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    kjd291kjd291 member
    Im the opposite. More sex. A few moments of distraction from the nausea have been welcomed here.  :flushed: 
  • Options
    kjd291 said:
    Im the opposite. More sex. A few moments of distraction from the nausea have been welcomed here.  :flushed: 
    Ditto that
  • Options
    kelizrkelizr member
    kjd291 said:
    Agreed! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm saving my freaky for second trimester. 
    also the spotting is less than sexy, and kinda scary for me :/
  • Options
    I am waiting this go round. But mainly because after our loss I am too worried to enjoy sex I think. However I am having plenty of sex dreams so...

last pregnancy I was a little nympho so there is that

• Options
    About the same! I'm super barfy too but it helps
  • Options
    I'm not really experiencing any bad symptoms and I've always wanted lots of sex. Nothing has changed fortunately. 
  • Options
    librarymom917librarymom917 member
    edited July 2016
    I have been exhausted and nausea hit but I get very random moments where I'm instantly in the mood, like SUPER in the mood and like jump DH. He takes it when he can get it. 
    **edit for spelling**
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We haven't done the deed since we created this little bug, so we went away this weekend and hubby was definitely looking for some, but kept asking if it was okay he didn't want to "poke anything in the head" or "make you feel worse"...so we did and it was okay bit I'm definitely not into it as much as usual...maybe by the 2nd trimester I'll get my groove back
  • Options
    I haven't had any nausea, but have just been too tired. Last time I wanted sex all the time once I hit 2nd tri, but we never did it the entire pregnancy. Not once. DH said he was too afraid of hurting the baby. :neutral:

• Options
    I'm still too early for any bad symptoms but am on pelvic rest as a precaution due to my history.  I'm not allowed to have orgasms until told otherwise :(
    ****TW****

Me: 39 DH: 40
    Married: 12/6/2014

BFP#1: 1/20/15      MC: 2/14/15
    BFP#2: 10/28/15    MC: 11/24/15
    BFP#3:  3/20/16     MC: 4/26/16
    BFP#4:  7/15/16     DD: 3/18/17
    BFP#5:  5/1/18     EDD: 1/12/19
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I have a mental image of my husband being on top and pushing against my stomach and then me barfing. Yeah, no sex in this household. I feel like absolute hell. 
  • Options
    I'm so sick the thought of any movement other than sitting very still or laying down makes me gag. DH was doing well with it until this past weekend. I think he was hoping to get some last night but when I got up off the couch to go to bed I had to run to the bathroom. :( 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I actually have been feeling decent in the mornings, but nauseous by noon and the rest of the night. I told DH we need to get it in in the morning, but we have never been morning people! The struggle....