March 2017 Moms

BFP after a MMC

I used to be in the November 2016 board, but suffered a heartbreaking MMC at 11 weeks. This week I got my BFP and I have to admit there are so many mixed feelings... I am simultaneously thrilled to be pregnant again, but terrified of the possibility of another miscarriage. I'm hoping there might be other people out there who are also pregnant for the first time after a MMC... If you're out there, just know that I support you. I am here for you. It's been a difficult journey, but let's do this together. 

Re: BFP after a MMC

• JDMRSJDMRS member
    @DaniBanani16 Congrats on your BFP! I had a MMC diagnosed at 8w6d, and I am probably experiencing some of the same feelings you are. FX for your rainbow baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my first pregnancy after my loss last summer and I'm feeling the same way; excited, but soooo nervous and anxious!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Boy: coming March 2017

• This is my first pregnancy after a late loss so I'm going to be nervous throughout the whole pregnancy and I don't think anything will calm my nerves. Kinda wish there was a fast forward button for my life so I could just get to the end already
  • Congrats on your BFP!
    I am also with you. So sorry for your loss. I experienced a mmc in August 2015. My emotions are all over the place.
    Anniversary

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

MMC 8/11/15

imageimageimage
  • I hear ya.  Had a MMC back in February, so I'm super nervous with this one.  In fact, I'm in the week that the baby passed in my MMC, and MAN am I nervous.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • This is my first BFP after a fairly traumatic 13 week loss in 2014. I. Am. TERRIFIED.
  • JDMRSJDMRS member
    @Tennis11785 today according to my LMP is 6w6d, the day my baby stopped growing during my last pregnancy.