March 2017 Moms

Weekly Appointments: 07/04-07/10

I'm going to open this up for anyone with appointments this week. Tell us how everything went, if you had a U/S, blood work, or anything else!

Re: Weekly Appointments: 07/04-07/10

• So glad to hear all went well @wirtlehm!
  • Loading the player...
  • Had an intake appt today so just took a urine sample to confirm pregnancy and many blood draws. Also got a whole packet full of information and choose my doctor. Next appt will be the real one where I see the doctor and have an ultrasound. That one will be on 7/26. Seems so far away. 
  • @ngcsugirl1112 great numbers! I hope your biopsy goes smoothly!
    Married DH 12/31/13
    BFP#1  1/21/14 ended in loss DNC 3/5/14
    BFP#2  7/2014 Baby Girl born 4/15/15
    BFP#3  2/10/2016 natural mc 2/27/2016
    BFP#4 6/25/2016 Due 3/2/2017
  • Thanks @AverageAsh!  DH and I were excited to see those numbers this time :)  Will keep y'all posted on the biopsy
    Me (37) Hubby (39) Married since 4.2009
    EP:  2.17.2016
    DS:  3.4.2017

Pregnancy TickerDD: due 7.16.2019

• FX for good news after your biopsy @ngcsugirl1112!
  • Scarlett830Scarlett830 member
    edited July 2016
    @EALasagna45 congrats on your numbers and a good ultrasound!

@bubbybear15 my DS measured almost two weeks ahead for the majority of my pregnancy, but they never changed my EDD either and I knew when O was. DS ended up being born 2 days late.

ETA more comments
  • Thank you @Scarlett830! It makes me feel better because PGAL brain was starting to get to me a bit because my symptoms disappeared two days ago. I know they always fluctuate and come and go, but having symptoms give me peace of mind. I need to relax.  :p

@bubbybear15 I'm so happy you got to hear that heartbeat! Woooo! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I had another appointment today with my RE to get more blood work and a sonogram done. HCG doubled up nicely, over 3400 (!) and my progesterone is on the up and up thanks to the lovely Crinone I'm on. That stuff actually sucks, but whatever I have to do to bring home baby! We saw the sac this week and the start of the fetal pole during the ultrasound. The tech said there's a good chance we may be able to see a heartbeat next week! Next Thursday can't come soon enough.  :)
    congrats!!! I feel ya on the crinone, i dreaded that, they switched me to a different progesterone this cycle
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsNap_515 Thank you! And congrats on the awesome numbers! FX for you with that ultrasound.

What progesterone are you on? I like the Crinone gel because it's easy to use and less messy but the every day "clean outs"..... There are no words.  :|

Pregnancy Ticker

• @MrsNap_515 Thank you! And congrats on the awesome numbers! FX for you with that ultrasound.

What progesterone are you on? I like the Crinone gel because it's easy to use and less messy but the every day "clean outs"..... There are no words.  :|
    I'm on oral progesterone pills, I take 2 at night before bed, when I saw the crinone in my box of meds this cycle I requested If there was another way instead lol
    **~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker