June 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC

we all do crazy things when we are tired, so there must be some good things we all can share. Let's hear your confessions for the week! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Options
    @AmberLiz99 that is ingenious!  

I have been using the peepee teepees when I change my DS and usually do up one side of the diaper before removing it to do up the other side... In my no sleep stupor i left it in the diaper!!  Ugh!!  When I went to remove it he showered the whole place... Karma is awesome.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    After putting my son in his pnp after nightly feedings, I usually drop off to sleep super quickly...too quickly I think since lately I wake up in a panic while cradling a pillow in a fetal position thinking I fell asleep with my son. It's not until I pat the pillow that I realize I did actually put him in the pnp.
    Omg, I've done the same exact thing! I tend to doze off in the rocker while nursing late at night and I have woken up in my bed multiple times holding my pillow when DD cries in her PNP and I panic that I'm in the rocker still with her. Takes me a moment to realize I'm in bed. Ugh! 

My FFC, sometimes when DD starts crying in the middle of the night, I pretend I'm still sleeping so DH has to change her diaper or burp her. I'm just so dammed tired and I do it all day while he's at work. I feel slightly guilty, but not enough to not do it. 
  • Options
    arteduc8 said:
    After putting my son in his pnp after nightly feedings, I usually drop off to sleep super quickly...too quickly I think since lately I wake up in a panic while cradling a pillow in a fetal position thinking I fell asleep with my son. It's not until I pat the pillow that I realize I did actually put him in the pnp.
    Omg, I've done the same exact thing! I tend to doze off in the rocker while nursing late at night and I have woken up in my bed multiple times holding my pillow when DD cries in her PNP and I panic that I'm in the rocker still with her. Takes me a moment to realize I'm in bed. Ugh! 

My FFC, sometimes when DD starts crying in the middle of the night, I pretend I'm still sleeping so DH has to change her diaper or burp her. I'm just so dammed tired and I do it all day while he's at work. I feel slightly guilty, but not enough to not do it. 
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that this happens to then  ;)

My husband always says that I should wake him if our son needs changing or I just need moral support but he's no fun when he is cranky the next day so I'm better off letting him sleep.
  • Options
    I did something similar this morning. I was freaking out wondering where I had put the baby on the bed while getting ready for her feeding and thought I had smothered her under the comforter... Then I realized I hadn't gotten her out of the bassinet yet!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    I did something similar this morning. I was freaking out wondering where I had put the baby on the bed while getting ready for her feeding and thought I had smothered her under the comforter... Then I realized I hadn't gotten her out of the bassinet yet!!
     Omg I thought I was the only one!  Ever night I wake up and forget where I out the baby and I keep thinking I left him on the changing station we set up or I left him on the bed while feeding. But he's always in the cosleeper where be supposed to be.
  • Options
    We ordered sushi from a place I hadnt tried yet so I got three rolls because I wasn't sure what I would like. I didn't really like any of them all that much, yet I ate every last bite. Feel so sick to my stomach now yet have to sit here and feed this sweet little baby for the next 30-45 minutes. Bad idea I hope to not repeat for some time. 
  • Options
    I wake up like this every time! I'm never usually too drowsy during night feedings so I always put him back in his pnp but for some reason since I'm holding a pillow my half awake brain assumes it's a baby! Lol