January 2017 Moms

Food?

Anyone else having difficulty eating? Not like from puking but rather get home from work and sleep through dinner and the entire night? I'm trying to stay awake but I just can't. And I LOVE food!

Re: Food?

• I can't say I'm having much a problem with food, I have a pretty big appetite right now, but it is finally decreasing. I think I snack a lot to prevent the nausea. But the sleepiness is real, I've never been so tired and it surely wasn't this bad the last time around. Hopefully it gets better for you and the energy needs to return soon! 
  • KMck27KMck27 member
    I went through the same thing when pregnant with my son, just pure exhaustion....not gonna lie. I wish I could do that this time around too, but now when I get to bed I get a second wind. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes! In the evening for sure. But the rest of the day is a different story. Right now for instance I'm counting down til my DD nap so I can eat second breakfast and not have to share. #momoftheyear
  • My nausea is so weirdly random now, I don't really know what triggers it. No real trouble with my appetite though. I've been absolutely craving fried, greasy, and carby. As a matter of fact, lunch today may or may not have been Zaxby's spicy fried mushrooms and a beefy $1 quesadila from Taco Bell.  :|:D Unfortunately for me, I've been trying to eat better as this trimester comes to an end, and those two restaurants are across from each other. So....  Yeah. 
    That happened. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • AriB08AriB08 member
    My appetite is super weird. I love to eat but lately it's hit or miss, some days I can't stop snacking others I have to force myself to eat a granola bar when I'd normally be eating a meal. Evenings have gotten harder due to heart burn/indigestion, which has limited what I'm willing to eat and makes me feel overfull after a few bites sometimes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My nausea is so weirdly random now, I don't really know what triggers it. No real trouble with my appetite though. I've been absolutely craving fried, greasy, and carby. As a matter of fact, lunch today may or may not have been Zaxby's spicy fried mushrooms and a beefy $1 quesadila from Taco Bell.  :|:D Unfortunately for me, I've been trying to eat better as this trimester comes to an end, and those two restaurants are across from each other. So....  Yeah. 
    That happened. 
    This is my liiiife! I rarely have cash in my wallet but when I do I hit multiple fast food places because then I know my H can't see all the different transactions and give me the side eye lol. Today it was chicken fingers and fries from Culver's and a Slushe from Sonic. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker