Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list?

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
Married in July 2014
TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
A1Cs:
1/12/16 6.7%
5/25/16 6.0%
11/2/16 6.1%
3/22/16 5.8%
4/27/17 5.4%
6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 32/11

Timing: good

Testing: Did not POAS this morning. Will probably do it tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show today. 

R/R/CS: Temp drop this morning. Not by a lot (still above cover line) but feeling discouraged. But my body did such bizarre things this month with my late O that who knows what this means. 

Question: Has anyone looked at the HPT gallery in FF? I swear I don't see second lines on half the pics that claim they're positive. Maybe it's the photos but maybe people just can't read them right?

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? To see a live giant squid. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/9 ---- 3/3 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 30/11 or, again SS here, CD4 and I belong on the WTO thread*

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: BFN today

R/R/CS:  cheezburger  animals fail running mouse <-- me right now.  "Is this my period?  crap this is my period.  Oh wait, it stopped.  Must not be...just some break through bleeding... okay this could be it again... NO wait... AHHHHHHHH" *this is where I fall off.*  And I can't get in to see my MW to discuss my crazy LP crap until next month so, yay.  I feel for you ladies that have spotting and such.  These symptoms only started after my D&E and, of course, now I'm thinking I did something wrong....

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? Not sure what #1 is.  I guess I should think on it but the the few things coming to mind are - flying a helicopter, living frontier style for a month or more, staying on one of those huts in the water in Bora Bora, see the Northern Lights, and regain my fluency in Spainsh.  Maybe also learn Chinese.    

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/8

CD/DPO: 21/ 8 or 9

Timing: excellent

Testing: tomorrow? maybe?

R/R/CS: i feel pretty normal, except for odd cramping here and there, but that's not unusual for me, really. it's happened every other cycle, anyway. i'm a little scared to test because i know if it's a BFN i'll be so so so disappointed - this was H's and i last cycle trying the "natural"  way (well, if you can call shooting yourself up with hormones to force your body into cooperating natural). we move onto IUI next, which, as a treatment plan i feel good about, but obviously hope that we don't have to go there. siiiiigh.

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? i don't really have a bucket list, but i'd love to get over to europe  again - explore more of france and italy and britan. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 20/3  (I got my crosshairs this morning!)

Timing: Fairly excellent -3, -2, -1 (x2 B), 0   We haven't managed to get any Post O BDing in though because DH has had allergy problems from hell.

Testing: We will be on vacation in the testing time and coming home on projected CD1, so I haven't decided yet.

R/R/CS: Off to day 2 of an 8 hour training... Bleh. I'll check back in later.

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? TRAVEL! I want to see as much of the world as I can. I travel fairly frequently, but I want to do more West Coast/Southwest US and go all over Europe.
  • Options
    @sammajane19 - FX this is the one "natural" cycle that does it. 

@swanbrooner - yay for crosshairs! What are you training for?

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    @Schumerator It actually made me feel better to look at the HPT gallery and realize it was not accurate because FF tells me annoying things like "34% of positive HPTs are reported before 10DPO" but now I know it's BS. 

And your gif made me LOL for real :)
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: Day 30

R/R/CS: this is the boring part, too soon to be SS so just kinda hanging out, taking my temp everyday.

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? Learn to surf and scuba. Also, travel to places where I can surf and scuba.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 6/5

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -4, O

Testing: Next Saturday 

R/R/CS: Spending all my time at work then, chiropractic then visiting my dad in the hospital (he had surgery on Friday to have a mass removed from his lung) is wearing on me.  I am SO TIRED and my whole body hurts.  

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list?  Mmmm...don't think I really have a bucket list, but I would like to visit all the continents (minus Antarctica...can you even visit there??).  Already been to Asia, and both Americas, only Europe, Africa and Australia left to go.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options

CD/DPO: 20/5

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing: Probably at 12DPO (right before I leave for a girls weekend) 

R/R/CS: This part of 2WW is the hardest for me. Too early for anything so just wishing the days by. 

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? To take a kid free trip to Europe before I hit 35. 
    Baby #1: Nixson Thomas - Born 3/11/14 @ 4:32pm, 7lbs 10oz, 21.5"
    Baby #2: Emma Haley - Born 7/2/15 @ 7:09am, 7lbs 9 oz, 21"
    Baby #3: TTC (hoping for a due date of spring / summer 2017)
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:1

CD/DPO:22/5

Timing:great

Testing: the 9th is when I'll start

R/R/CS: I got groceries yesterday and today i'm already out of stuff again lol.

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? Going to Ireland, it'd be neat to see where my ancestors on my dads side came from
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @mrsdee15 I love sixflags, I'm terrified of heights so I haven't braved the big rollercoasters but the smaller ones I LOVE.  We have season passes .
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 18/16

CD/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: bfn yesterday

R/R/CS: Spotting is picking up and temp dropped this morning so just waiting for full red flow to call it

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? Stay in overwater bungalow in Bora Bora
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 8 (7TTC)

CD/DPO: 27/5

Timing: O-3, O-2, O-1, O, O+1

Testing: July 7th at 12DPO if no AF, I have my yearly OB exam that morning so I guess I should test beforehand, if it's still necessary at that point.

R/R/CS: Someone please tell me to take my BSC and go away. I'm 5DPO...FIVE. CALM DOWN SELF. I'm all cuckoo over the fact that my post-O temps are higher than they've been since getting my first PP cycle back in Nov 2015. I know it means nothing, it's 5DPO so please, gtfo BSC self. 
    Somehow I went from not wanting to get my hopes up yesterday to convincing myself this is it. Ugh, the roller coaster never stops. At least, if I'm not pregnant, my temps are higher and hopefully my LP is a bit longer this time around.

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? To travel Europe with a mix of backpacking and taking the tram through multiple countries. I'd like to do this once DH and I are done having kids and are old enough to walk with their own backpacks and enjoy the scenery.

Ummm ok so that place just got added to my list @Sugargirl1019

I'm sure it's photoshopped/has a filter, but it looks beautiful!!

Sorry for the temp drop @Squiddly!
    Ughh @bornmommy I'm so sorry for the roller coaster :(
    @sammajane19 Fx hard for you!!
    @Schumerator I know, I hate when I miss days temping in the 2WW when I'm fully charting!
    @linzrunz How long is your LP usually?
    Sorry for your BFN @LadyMillil

• Options

@TravelingCouple Normally it's 12.  Last month was weird at 14.  I can tell AF is coming, she's just taking her sweet time.  :-\  Plus two BFNs at 12 and 14 dpo doesn't give me much hope.

Also, I just now realized that I put that I got my BFNs on CD12 and CD14 in my original post...which I totally meant dpo.  That was definitely before coffee.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    @Kiki75 A nanny is a genius idea! Seriously the best of both worlds. Updating that dream. 
  • Options

CD/DPO: CD 43

Timing: ED, EOD

Testing: Just got a negative yesterday :(

R/R/CS: So happy that it's the day before the long weekend!

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? The #1 thing on my bucket list was to be on the Price is Right, which I did in 2007!  Then #2 was to visit Santorini, Greece, which I did on my anniversary last month!  I need to add more to my bucket list, lol.

So I got a negative test result yesterday, BOO!  I've been pretty good with logging symptoms and CM.  My FF app said yesterday that AF is due on July 11.  Today, it says AF is due tomorrow?  I guess maybe logging all my stuff made the app change my dates?  UGH SO CONFUSING.  I guess maybe my body/cycle is still not recovered from my Europe trip.  I was so sure it would be positive because I have been feeling different (cramping, but not the usual AF cramps, heartburn, missed period, tired, emotional, different CM than I was used to)....SO I guess I continue to try.

Jenna (27), DH: Jeremy (27)
    Married June 2014
    Baby Maya due June 2017

• Options
    @MrsJennaSheppard03 I want to go to Greece for an anniversary trip. It looks magical!

@Kiki75 You are the best at @ commenting. You deserve a gold star and a medal. You are my #bumpgoals.

@bornmommy The training was over Google Apps. for Education. It was actually pretty interesting, but it was  a lot to take in over two, 8-hour days.

@Sugargirl1019 Sorry for the rant worthy temps!

• Options
    @bornmommy Seeing the northern lights is on my list too! Have you heard the Thomas Rhett song Die a Happy Man? He sings about the Northern Lights and it made an already sweet song even closer to my heart!

@TheJerilu We all need a place to gloat! I do remember those moments for the future, when he doesn't want to listen to me...like remember that time you didn't and wish you had???  ;)

@Kiki75  I dream of riding through the Panama Canal...I'm not even sure when I became fascinated with the idea, but once I did...It's a huge to-do for me now.

@Aurora1973 That poster is amazing and Yellowstone is amazing. Whenever the hubs and I travel, we collect posters and frame them, we have an awesome retro poster from the St. Louis Arch, it's one of our favorite pieces.

CD/DPO: CD30/11DPO or 13DPO...I had one questionable temp...right around O...seriously inconvenient.

Timing: Either O, O+1 or O-1, O Again, crazy temp...who knows.

Testing: Maybe tomorrow. I may wait until Sunday...I don't know. I may just wait for AF..

R/R/CS: I'm one month in and frustrated with this temping thing. Today, I woke up needed to pee and temped. Come to find out it was a couple hours earlier than I usually temp. I don't have a regular sleep schedule, and so far things have been pretty clear if I just temp after the same amount of sleep. So, I went back to bed, slept for a almost three hours and the temp is more along what the rest of my chart is doing. I just wish I new what temp was right...The first means a significant (.3 degrees) drop in temp, but still above cover line, the second means still solidly above cover line. IDK. And since it's month one, I don't really have any other information to work with. Needless to say, I have a couple of apps with different things going on. One with my first temps, no matter how questionable, and another with the questionable temps replaced with the temps that make more sense. Either way, I want to know what this month holds because if this month happened to be the month, my due date would be right around my birthday next year and that would be kind of exciting. Plus it would be close to my mom's birthday and her great-grandmother's birthday. So, it would just be a kind of fun time. Sorry this is so long...you fine folks are the only people I have to share this stuff with...thanks for reading the ramblings of a crazy girl.

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list? I don't know if one thing in particular is the top, but it includes: See the Northern Lights, Cruise the Panama Canal, Visit all 50 States (I've seen 35), Travel Europe, Reach Mount Everest Base Camp (not crazy enough or fit enough to climb the thing, but to say I've been on Mount Everest would be pretty damn cool) And other cool travel related stuff. Also, live in NYC. 

Me: 30 | Hubs: 38
    Married: November 2010
    TTC #1
    Stopped BCP: April 2016
    TTC Month 1 - November 2017
  • Options
    @Bettyb1114 I feel you on the questionable temps things. I'm either 3DPO or 5DPO. I'm going with 5 just because it makes me feel better. But it's throwing off my testing times, so I'm sure I'll really be hating it in a week. 
  • Options
    @AngelaPlus3 I'm using being 11DPO instead of 13DPO, so at least when I test, I know both times are covered. It stinks because I have to wait longer, but it at least I'll have a lower chance of a false negative.
    TTC #1
  • Options
    @Bettyb1114 That thinking is so much more practical. I'm sure I'll base timing off of later ovulation too. It's a bummer to wait the extra days, but probably worth it emotionally. Lots of fx for you since you'll be testing much sooner than me! 
  • Options
    kiki75kiki75 member
    @Bettyb1114 FWIW, no matter where I am in my cycle, my temp is definitely lower if I wake up significantly early. If I were to have woken up three hours before my normal time, I can see it being a lot lower. If it were me, I'd probably put the second temp in (maybe shave just a little off?) and then put a note in there. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 Those falls look gorgeous! I've never heard of them! I want to go!
    @Squiddly I know what you mean. I've looked at a lot of those galleries and I also don't see a lot of the second lines. 
    @Schumerator I've been there. I lost my thermometer for my tww back in December and it was stressful at first but then once I accepted that I would be pregnant or not either way it was quite relaxing not temping! 
    @swimsister Oh scuba! That's a great one! I love snorkeling and would also love to do scuba some day.
    @juliebeannn Good thoughts to your dad! Hope he recovers quickly and that you can get some rest this weekend!
    @TheJerilu GL with your cheapie tomorrow!
    @clover28 That would be awesome to buy a house in the Caribbean! I've always wanted a beach house! Where in the Caribbean are you currently dreaming of?
    @Angelaplus3 Hoping your TWW flies by! I agree that this part is hard!!
    @linzrunz I still have a sliver of hope for you.. Extended LPs are such a roller coaster.
    @mrsdee15 Love your gif! I had a temp raise of .02 today and totally celebrated it just like that too!
    @Kiki75 FX you hear good things from your cd21 tests!
    @librarymom917 We have the same bucket list #1 item!
    @Aurora1973 FX you get CH soon! It's crazy how slow the days can seem when you're waiting to confirm O.
    @LadyMillil I'm sorry about all your spotting :( Hugs!
    @TravelingCouple That would make me BSC too! FX so hard for you!!!
    @MrsJennaSheppard03 Oh my god I love Price is Right! I watch it every day if I'm ever home at 11 AM. My husband calls me grandma because of it. Did you get to compete?!?!?
    @BettyB114 Temping can be suuuuper frustrating in that sense but I like this cliche saying from TCOYF: it's about seeing the forest through the trees. Every day is such a roller coaster with ttc but you have great timing either way so now you just have to wait and see!! I'm impressed you haven't tested yet! My first month I was all over POAS on like 7 dpo.

Cycle/Month: 8/7

CD/DPO: 26/8 dpo

Timing:  -4, -1, O

Testing: Sunday?

R/R/CS: Have the regular little cramps that typically start for me around 8 dpo today so I'm not feeling super hopeful.

GTKY: What's the #1 thing on your bucket list?
    Go to Ireland!

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options

@PennStateCait Thank you! I have already been all over Google today looking up "sensitivity of Wondfos", "possibility of BFP after BFN at 14 dpo", and pretty much any other combination you can think of.  When I got to the point of looking at other people's pee sticks, I decided I have officially crossed over to BSC.

By the way, there are a LOT of pee sticks out there that totally look negative to me but others were saying positive.  So that helped... :|

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Options
    @PennStateCait lol that is an excellent point! Thank you! That will help me this weekend to keep that in mind ;)
  • Options
    @PennStateCait YES!  I was there for my 18th birthday, and I got to "come on down!".  It was during the last few weeks that Bob Barker was hosting :) It was AMAZING!  One lady kept bidding $1 more than me on everything, so I never got to play a game unfortunately but I did win a luggage set as a consolation prize :)

Jenna (27), DH: Jeremy (27)
    Married June 2014
    Baby Maya due June 2017

• Options
    @Schumerator - Thanks. I think I got my answer today... but who knows.  Really jealous of you for getting to see them!  I'm pretty sure thats my only bucket list item I might actually get. 

@TheJerilu - I hate a serious love/hate relationship with that gif. Its like a car wreck.  I hate it and its ugly and someone was probably injured but I can't look away...  and I don't like that!  HA!

@Kiki75 - Thanks.  I have supreme guilt for not listening to my gut.  I might get over it someday. 

@swanbrooner - I thought it was something ridiculous like Ninja Warrior LOL Have fun!  I know those things are like information overload.

@Bettyb1114 - I have.  I have country on all the time. :)  I HATE the "new country" though. I'm an outlaw country gal.   

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    Squiddly said:

Question: Has anyone looked at the HPT gallery in FF? I swear I don't see second lines on half the pics that claim they're positive. Maybe it's the photos but maybe people just can't read them right?
    I'm glad it wasn't just me who noticed that! (...or rather didn't notice that) I thought something was wrong with me that I couldn't see two lines on a lot of them, but I'm glad I'm not alone!
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • Options
    @AngelaPlus3 If we would have tried a year or two ago I would not have been as practical...but I've been doing counseling after being diagnosed with depression and it's really changed my outlook on things like this. It's definitely good in times like this! FX for you too! GL making it through the TWW!!

@Kiki75 That's very reassuring! I hadn't thought about it, but if I added the suggested .2 for every hour early, that would put my temp right where it makes sense for the big picture. I think I'll follow that. It pretty much places the number smack dab in the middle of the two temps for the day! So many thanks to you!!! 

@PennStateCait I've never been a forest girl...I can pick out a single tree like no ones business! As for avoiding POAS, I just have one in the house...and it's an expensive one...and the hubs would die if I went out buying more when I have one...so it does help keep me away from it.

@bornmommy What do you think of the song? It's one of my favorites! I'll admit, I don't hate on any of the country. Even if it's the more pop country. But, I grew up in Texas so I also enjoy some good Texas Country. I'm not too picky. 
    TTC #1