Infertility

New to this Board

Hello! Just introducing myself. We have been TTC for several years now without success, and just this morning I was finally diagnosed with PCOS. Still trying to process it all and learn more about the diagnosis and what next steps I can take in this TTC process. I have been married for about a year and have two lovely furbabies, a great Dane and a bulldog.

I am looking forward to learning from you lovely ladies and hoping that all our stays here are short!

Re: New to this Board

• Welcome, @Kay6519! I'm sorry you're here but there's lots of support. I wish you the best in your journey! xoxo
    History:
    Married: 12/4/15
    Me: 43 DH:43
    Me: FSH levels all over the place, pre-menopausal
    Him: Low count & motility
    Meds start - Lupron until 6/23, Cetrotide started 6/24, Gonal-F starts 7/1
    First ultrasound 6/24 shows 8 follicles with some possibly hiding
    Egg Retrieval - Between 7/9-7/22
    IVF #1 canceled due to poor response - 7/12
    Figuring out next steps
  • Welcome! Getting a diagnosis of PCOS can be overwhelming, though it is nice to have an answer to why things aren't working for you. I would suggest asking your doc about how s/he thinks it's best for you to proceed.
    About us:
    Me - 28, Lean PCOS
    DH - 31
    Married June 2010, TTC since March 2014
    Blog: ourbinarystar.com

FET cycle #3 Transfer July 28th 2016, Triplets born healthy on February 26th 2017 at 33w1d!

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome!  Good luck to you going forward. 
    Unexplained infertility; TTC #1 for 5 years
    IUI #1; m/c;c/p 3/15/2012
    IUI #2: Clomid, ovidrel trigger, prometrium;4/5/12; BFFN; IUI #3, clomid and injects; Beta June 8th????
    imagePhotobucket
  • Hello! I am new here as well. Looking forward to supporting each other throughout this journey.