September 2016 Moms
Options

TMI question

So i have a sex question. But i am 30 weeks. Well my husband and i had sex and it was deep penetration. I heard your not supposed to do deep penetration while in the last trimester but mostly if you have placenta previa or if your water breaks. Will it hurt my baby If we keep doing it that way? I mean it wasn't painful and i didn't bleed afterwards. Just a little uncomfortable for a few seconds afterwards. I just want to be safe. Sorry if this is to much for anyone. It's just a little embarrassing. 

Re: TMI question

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can always ask your doctor if you are really worried but 
    TMI
    me and my guy have really rough sex on a regular basis and my OB said as long as it doesn't hurt and I don't bleed it's fine :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you for answering. That is what i thought. But i wasnt sure if it was safe during the last few months. I'm guessing it is though. I feel better now. I just needed reassurance. I freak out about everything. I'm just ready for these 10 weeks to go so i can just have my baby in my arms and not worry anymore. 
  • Options
    @whickeyloo Totally safe if you aren't on a pelvic restriction. With my first, we were having sex until the very end. No harm was done to our child.

• Options
    Similar to @camichael84 -- we even stepped up our game those last weeks knowing that there was a 6 week pause coming!
  • Options
    I would say as long as it isn't painful and no bleeding you are fine. Baby is pretty well protected in there!
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    Yea as long as there is no pelvic restriction no harm done. We havent changed anything when it comes to sex other than avoid positions that make me look like an awkward turtle on my back. But thats for my dignity not my health.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    photo its20a20girl_zpsy8rztyxtjpg
  • Options
    I just have to say that I am jealous of all of you having sex. My sex drive got so stupid high during second tri but husband is really freaked out about the baby being in the way. We have had sex three times since BFP and the last time he felt the baby move while we were going at it. At least things have calmed down some in the third 
  • Options
    About the six week restriction after birth... does that apply to oral presentations as well? 
  • Options
    @camichael84 love that part of the move! just love fat amy in general!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    About the six week restriction after birth... does that apply to oral presentations as well? 
    I'm not a doctor, but I assume so with the bacteria and such that the mouth contains. At least, that would be my worry.

• Options
    asht said:
    Does one really enjoy blood? If not then yes.
    This.  I was still bleeding (lightly, but still) at 5 weeks pp.  And had zero interest in anything going on down there.  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ashtSarafuss  - good point! And for the record, it was my husband who wanted me to ask.... 
  • Options
    ashtasht member
    I had a csection but was bleeding for about 8 weeks.