Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday!

clover28clover28 member
edited June 2016 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Its my first time ever starting a thread! And I'm super unoriginal with my GTKY!  Woo!

Cycle/Month:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? (Stolen from WTO)

eta timing and testing... Theres a reason I never start these. 

Re: TWW Wednesday!

• Cycle/Month: 4/4 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 27/13

R/R/CS: BFN this morning. 4th day with brown spotting. AF due Saturday. It's fair to say that I have no idea what my body is doing and it's making me crazy. I'll try to hold off until Friday before testing again but this mid-cycle spotting makes absolutely no sense to me. I'm being cautiously optimistic but 13DPO with BFNs isn't a good sign. I just wish I had a definitive answer one way or the other.

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? We met through mutual friends that went to the same electronic cigarette shop.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878

• Cycle/Month: 11

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -2,-1,0,+1

R/R/CS: none really. Blood draw this morning to check progesterone. Will find out later if I need supplement. Wondering what the letrozole/pregnyl may do to my LP.  It is normally 9-10 days. 

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? (Stolen from WTO)

He is a few years older than me and actually dated my next door neighbor while I was in college.  He worked on one of my dads programs at work, so when I interned there I saw him around. Fast forward to my first year out of college and I ran into him at a college football game tailgate where our Alma maters were competing. His team won because they (probably) cheated (I'm still a little bitter).  We started chatting after that and the rest is history!  We lived in separate towns for about 6 months in the beginning and he still worked for my dad.  His roommate (who worked for the same company) thought it was hilarious that he (my DH) was seeing the bosses daughter.  I would visit and not tell my parents I was in town lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Cycle/Month: 6/8

CD/DPO: 20/7 or 8

Timing: excellent

R/R/CS: No real updates. Anxious to test; will probably do it on Friday, even if it's a bit early. Looking forward to the holiday weekend!

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? (Stolen from WTO)  We met a bar :) 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 31/10

Timing: Good

Testing: BFN again this morning. Trying to wait until Friday to test again

R/R/CS: Ugh why can I not stop myself from POAS even when I know it's too early?! My goal this month was to get to 10DPO so I don't have to worry about a short LP and I made that, so mission accomplished I guess. 

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? (Stolen from WTO) We met in grad school. He was the student rep on th diversity committee and was being sent to a local college to talk about our program and didn't want to go alone, so my advisor (who was on the diversity committee) nominat me to go with him. 
  •    Question in R/R/CS

Cycle/Month: 4/3

CD/DPO:35
    Timing: Good I think

R/R/CS: Well today is the Day AF is due. Will Test prob tomorrow  but I'm having awful cramps so we will see what happens.. Okay question..so I usually can tell if AF is coming due to the fact that if I orgasm a few days before my period is due after said orgasm I  get these horrid horrible cramps for about 10 mins then they disappear, but it only happens on the few days before my period is due. Does this happen to anyone else? if so do you know why? next time I see my lady doc I think I will ask!

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? It was a blind date in High school, He lived in a different town about 45 mins away from me, but we had a mutual friend who set us up...First time I met him, I opened my front door and saw him standing there and I knew he was the one :)

-Krista-
    Me: 26
    DH :25
    NTNP Feb 2015-Feb 2016
    TTC :March 2016
    BFP June 30th CP/MC July 6th

• @linzrunz   @Squiddly  Sorry for you BFN! 

-Krista-
    Me: 26
    DH :25
    NTNP Feb 2015-Feb 2016
    TTC :March 2016
    BFP June 30th CP/MC July 6th

• Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/2 (I think, see R/R/CS)

Timing: -3,-1

Testing: Not before CD 30

R/R/CS: Is it typical to have a slow rise in temp like seen below? Based on past charts my temp will stay above 98 until AF comes. So is CD 16 my DPO 1?

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? On a booze cruise on a lake in Indiana. We're going on it again next weekend :)
  • @swimsister I'm not great at reading ones that are not FF, but to me it looks like you are 2 dpo,  since that first temp rise is still higher than the previous 6 temps. It takes me a while to get above 98, but I do get there after O, slowly.
  • *lurking from WTO* @clover28 I would love to know the answer to your question about when to tell the new boss! I am waiting on a job offer but certain I will get it (friend works there) it is just taking long due to corporate bs. I sometimes I get nervous if I do get KU that they will be mad I took the job either knowing or trying to get KU. Is that crazy? Also, I will have to switch health insurance plans - any idea if that presents an issue?
  • Cycle/Month: 6/9 --- 3/3

CD/DPO: 28/10 -- or I'm being stupid and I should be in the WTO thread... 

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: BFN this am

R/R/CS: I just hate my body right now.  I thought I could call Monday CD1 and then able to go without anything.  Thought I could Tuesday CD1 and then same thing.  Named them both spotting but could have said light.  I'm hanging onto the slim chance I am wrong about my LP...

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? (Stolen from WTO) My brother was his best friend.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @juliebeannn - Hope the rest of his recovery is smooth

@Squiddly - FX  -- is that oxytocin in your pic? 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @Schumerator Thanks! Yeah I didn't realize all the cool kids use FF. Maybe I'll try it next cycle.
  • RatParadeRatParade member
    edited June 2016
    @Schumerator:

Cycle/Month: 6/6

CD/DPO: 25/10 (estimated)

Timing: -3, 0(x2), +1

Testing: Saturday, 13dpo

R/R/CS: I have officially hopped on the SS train.  I'm usually pretty good and just keep the crazy inside, but I've been doing the google.  At work.  Whoever in IT tracks internet usage is probably wishing he wasn't here today. 

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O?  I met him my first semester in college in my business calculus class.  I tutored him  ;)

edit to fix typo

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @RatParade LOL thank you for understanding my little pun ;)
  • Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/3

Timing: Pretty darn terrible

Testing: July 8th even though I am 99% sure I know the answer already. 

R/R/CS: I just want to see AF so I can start over next cycle.

GTKY: How did you meet your S/O? (Stolen from WTO) We met at the sonic in town. He immediately messaged a mutual friend after I left to make sure I was of legal age and then asked for my number. Lucky for him I had turned 18 just two weeks before. 7 years later and we're still going strong :) 
  • Mother nature is a bitch. 4 days of spotting and CD1 had finally reared its ugly head 3 days early. Good luck to you ladies. 
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Sorry, @nwegman7878 :( Hugs!
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • **Lurker from WTO**

I love all your GTKY you answers!

@TheJerilu your gif made me obnoxiously LOL (literally) on my train ride home. 
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @bornmommy It's serotonin :) It's from our wedding invitations... We're both big science nerds and my sister is a graphic designer so we got the science nerdiest invites we could :)
  • sorry for CD1 @nwegman7878 . <3

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Squiddly said:
    @bornmommy It's serotonin :) It's from our wedding invitations... We're both big science nerds and my sister is a graphic designer so we got the science nerdiest invites we could :)
    Awesome.  You nerd.  :wink:  I want an oxytocin tattoo soooo bad.  Looks similar to it when its all tiny.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy