Isn't it better to undergo breast lift surgery after completing family? — The Bump
Toddlers: 24 Months+

Isn't it better to undergo breast lift surgery after completing family?

Hey! One of my friends who lives in Windsor has undergone breast lift surgery from the breast and tummy tuck centre in her locality. She has 1 year old baby girl and she told me they are planning to have another child after 4 years. Does breast lift effect her breastfeeding? After having the second child and nursing, her boobs will be same as now. I couldn't ask her all these questions as I think she will feel bad. I would like to know your opinion. Isn't it better to undergo breast lift surgery after completing family?  

Re: Isn't it better to undergo breast lift surgery after completing family?

• So this post is about your friend? First off, why do you care what she has done and secondly, she already had the surgery so what good would it do to ask her any questions at all and risk making her feel bad? I'm confused...

Having a breast augmentation and/or lift doesn't necessarily ruin your chances for breastfeeding. I probably wouldn't have any plastic surgery at all until I was done having kids but this was her choice and she already had it done so not much can be done now nor does it need to.