December 2016 Moms

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• @brittnic86 - I'm sorry.  It could be benign cysts.  My parents have a 12 year old lab who has lumps all over her.  Some are cysts, some are tumors.  They aren't life threatening though.  I'm hoping that's he case for your boy.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

• @brittnic86 I'm so sorry. I hope it's nothing serious and just allergies or benign cyst. Our 4 year old lab is our baby. DH and I are daddy and mommy and we call him our son. He is our first child, and anyone who says any differently can kiss my a$$! DH just draws a line at calling him brother to this baby, but he'll get over it because his mom has already started doing that  :D
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I have a child, and I still have two fur babies. They may be easier to raise - in the sense that the state generally frowns upon it when I leave DD in a cage with a water bowl for a few hours - but that doesn't mean I love them any less. 
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • @brittnic86 I'm so sorry. I hope everything is fine. Your pups are beautiful. I grew up with labs and love them so much.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Thank you ladies. I'm just super stressed out. Each time we've taken him to get checked we let out the breath we've been holding when she says he's still good. Because he did get cancer, after being healthy his whole life, and so young, we fear the worse now when something happens. I mean, he's only 4.....we've had him since he was 6 weeks old and only 9 pounds. Now he's 85 pounds.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DiFazette said:
    My BF is food shopping.  I took over the job of shopping when I took over cooking a little over a year ago.  I meal plan, and buy only what's needed and have been saving us SO MUCH MONEY - H would go to the most expensive store in town and browse and buy stuff.  Now that I'm KU making a meal plan is like torture and I either forget things on my list (which is organized by isle of the store, so it takes a real genius to miss stuff) or I buy ALL THE THINGS.  Things I don't even like but looked good at that moment.  There is no happy medium with me right now.  I need to go tonight and I could literally cry over it. It just seems overwhelming with the smells and the raw meats, yuck.  
    omg, we went grocery shopping yesterday and I spent over $300. I have never ever ever spent more than 250 at the grocery store for a family of 5.  usually our bill is about 120 a week.  I just kept putting things in the cart.  and I forgot like 5 items on the list.  I have to get this pregnancy appetite under control or i'm going to gain a crap ton of weight. 
  • I'm just mega bitchy and ragey today. I just want to sit down alone for 15 minutes without being bombarded with questions and whining. I cannot wait to go to bed tonight.

Pregnancy Ticker 

• @brittnic86 I am so sorry you're going through this!! And do not apologize for calling him your fur baby.... He's dependent on you and needs you! That makes him your baby. I hope it's nothing more than allergies. Keeping your little man in my prayers ❤️
    Me: 29
    DH: 30
    Happily Ever After: 05-15-2015
    TTC since June 2015 
    BFP 3/21! - E.D.D. 11/28/16!

Pregnancy Ticker
    September Football Siggy

• I had my first son with an incredibly abusive psychopath. I've spent a year and almost 9k to try to get a little power in our custody agreement (we have joint which means his way or the highway because none of my opinions matter) and my lawyer informed me today he is withdrawing from my case because I'm not paying fast enough. What a freaking joke. I cried for a solid hour and can't get rid of the headache. 
  • Geez, @whitneyp26 that sounds like a horrible situation. I'm so sorry. :(
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • kbdukekbduke member
    My BF is my SIL. So we all went out to the lake this past weekend. Everything went well or so I thought. DH just came home and said SIL said something to their stepmom about somethings SS said while we were on the lake. SS is 7. Another cousin (who is in his 30's) was messing around with him and they were joking back and forth. Cousin called SS a punk. The only come back he could come up with was to call cousin fat (he is a bigger guy but did not take it as an insult). They both laughed about it and I never gave it a thought. Apparently it's a big enough deal that SIL and stepmom have called DH to discuss the situation. Good grief. 

Not it to mention that fact that SIL and BIL never watch their 4 year old around water. Like never. They expect other people to keep an eye on her. No one has ever said anything to them about that but the entire family blows up over a comment that was meant as and received as a joke. 

Sorry for the rant but I had to get it out!
  • @brittnic86 I'm so sorry. I lost my fur baby last August and and still heartbroken about it. He was six and got a super aggressive cancer. It was two weeks from diagnosis to having to put him down. We have another fur baby and I tell her all the time she has to live forever. 

My BF is I got DDs cold from last week and my throat is killing me. I'm worried it may be strep so I'm trying frantically to get into a doctor today though I didn't have a primary doctor before. No sleep last night is going to make for a long day. 
  • @dmontgo I think you can get customizable nip covers? That you cut?
  • @SmashJam I'm going to look into them. Mostly I see the petals around here, and they've generally always worked, but I guess my pregnancy nips will not be tamed!
  • I could slice bread with these nips, thankfully I wear an apron to work everyday. 

Pregnancy Ticker