October 2016 Moms
Options

Health and Fitness Check-in (6.27.16)

What is your health/nutrition goal this week?

What is your fitness goal this week? 

Any challenges this week?

How did you do with your goals last week?

GTKY: What TV show could you watch over and over again?

Re: Health and Fitness Check-in (6.27.16)

• Options
    What is your health/nutrition goal this week? Drink more water; choose healthier snacks.

What is your fitness goal this week?  Running 5 days this week; light weights at least 3 days.

Any challenges this week?  I'm having trouble sleeping, which makes getting up at 4:30 to run very difficult.

How did you do with your goals last week? Pretty well, actually.  I ate fairly well and managed to run 5 days and do an alternate workout one day.  I do eat too much cheese, though.

GTKY: What TV show coul dyou watch over and over again? The West Wing (first four seasons).  It's so good!  I also really like the first season of Veronica Mars and re-watch that every year or so.
  • Options
    What is your health/nutrition goal this week? 
    Eat 1775 calories per day, watch my macronutrients, little to no sweets.  I bought some dark chocolate pieces that are low in carbs and calories to keep at my desk to help curb my sweet tooth. 
    What is your fitness goal this week?  
    Do workout videos at least 4x. Try to figure out a way to get my walk in without overheating 
    Any challenges this week? 
    I overheated last week which makes me a little afraid to continue my lunchtime walks
    How did you do with your goals last week?
    Great until the weekend.  It was my anniversary and we ate huge meals all weekend.  I weight daily and scale is up 3 lbs from the weekend but hopefully it'll level back off once I eat like a normal person
    GTKY: What TV show could you watch over and over again? I watch a lot of crime shows, like Law&Order when I'm bored.  They never seem to get old