Trying to Get Pregnant

2WW Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

RRCS:

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)?

Re: 2WW Monday

• Month/Cycle: 8

CD/DPO: 24/2

Timing: Every day in FW

Testing: Nope 

RRCS: Glad to finally be over here with my marathon of + OPKs this month. I wish my post O BBT was higher, my chart is already looking similar to last month's chart. Really hoping that if I'm not pregnant, my LP lengthens to a normal length this month. I have my yearly OBGYN appt in July and I'm thinking about asking my OB about running my progesterone levels after my next O at 7DPO. My short LP and low BBT post-O is kind of worrying me, but I also don't know if they'll do anything about it, even if it is low, since I'm still BF.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? On Friday I'm going to a friend's going away party. I'm not looking forward to saying goodbye, as their family is moving to SC and I live in NY, but I am looking forward to spending the evening with them and celebrating them. I'll miss my girlfriend so much! Plus it kicks off a bunch of parties and BBQs we have all weekend for the long weekend!
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: really good

Testing: I'm an idiot (see below)

RRCS: So late last week, we received news that H's SA indicated that we will likely need medical intervention to get pregnant. After hearing that, I gave up hope for this cycle and decided I wouldn't even bother testing. We have an RE appointment tomorrow so I was just looking forward to meeting with a doctor and talking about next steps. However, the past couple days have been really odd because I haven't got the typical pre-AF spotting/CM I have always gotten (I know, I know, you're regular 'til you're not). And then I woke up to temp and my temp was still high which is very unusual for me at this point. Today also happens to be our anniversary. SO then, in my sleep-deprived delirium, I decided that I must be pregnant and how perfect that I will get a BFP on our anniversary AND the day before our RE appointment. I took a test, got a BFN, and then promptly starting spotting.

Honestly, I'm not even that sad. I should have known better, but oh well. The silver lining is that I will now be able to fully enjoy myself on our upcoming vacation with H's family (AND not worry about hiding a pregnancy) and a destination bachelorette party. I am really hoping CD1 comes before our appointment tomorrow so I can get CD3 blood work over with before we leave on Friday.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? I have a lot to look forward to!
    - Anniversary dinner tonight
    - RE appointment tomorrow
    - Leaving for vacation Friday!
  • Month/Cycle: 6/9 ---- 3/3 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -2, 0

Testing: Still no spotting and typically by now I have some so.. I'll probably test tomorrow, and the next day until Af comes or theres two little lines.   

RRCS: Explaining the above - I'm okay seeing BFNs (actually a little nervous, but would be thrilled obviously, to get a BFP because my last loss was a bit traumatic for me -- I know loss is traumatic regardless but when I compare it to my last loss, this one takes the cake. Disclamier - If you know me at all you know that I am not trying to compare my life to anyone else's.  Still - if I get flamed, so be it. On that note, since I don't know you all very well and when I was a part of TB years ago it was ruthless, disregard my comment if the tone has shifted.)  Anyway - I also have a bizzillion WONDFOs so I'll pee on 15cents --- Especially because my body does pregnancy weird (I bled throughout first tri with both my children) As is, I don't always trust not bleeding as a sign of pregnancy.  Anyway - I'm like peeing on sticks.  Good concrete information there.   

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? DH started a new job where he works less Saturdays now so I actually get to see him a few weekends in a row.  My job keeps me pretty close but we are planning a few day trips and close staycations.  Its going to be good to have him back again.

@Squiddly - You sound a lot like me.  I swore off charting because it was making me insane when I wouldn't see an O in time for my LP to be at least 1 week long, which we all know its long enough.  I didn't chart for two months but this cycle I was getting more concerned about my LP so I just did OPKs.  By now, I'd be spotting typically but nothing is going on.  Maybe my body got the hint this cycle?  I'd honestly be super happy just to see a nice two week LP at this point so I can work with that next time. (I'd be happier to be pregnant though. ha) 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• @felix08 - sorry about your DH's SA.   Happy Anniversary!  Hope the appointment with the RE is as awesome as it can be and you guys are able to develop a plan. 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 22/5 (triggered on cd 16)

Timing: -2,-1,O,O+1 (pretty sure that is a record for us) 

Testing: been testing daily to test out trigger so I'll just keep doing so 

RRCS: none really at the moment.  Appt on Wednesday to check progesterone. 

i think DH and I are going to do some much needed landscaping work out front. We came to this plan when he fessed up that he destroyed our philodendron on the side of the house because he got ambitious and started chopping random parts off (I am trying not to be pissed).  

We we are usually traveling for the holiday but not this year.  It will be nice to have the time at home to get shit done. 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 31/10

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: It may be too soon, but I'm testing tomorrow. It'd be a heck of an anniversary gift to us.

RRCS: I am starting to relax after the stress of the weekend. I can tell, because my stress fatigue isn't bothering me this morning and my eyesight is starting to go back to normal. I took a long, hot bath last night. Nothing is more relaxing to me than that. 

On Friday through Monday, we will go to a punk music festival that my husband plays every year. It's about an hour and a half away, in my husband's home town. 
  • Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD/DPO: 27/5 or 6

Timing: -3,-2, -1, 0, +1 (x2)

Testing: not yet

RRCS: Ugh, Monday. H is out of town for most of the week on business and I'm not happy about it. In the meantime I'm trying to ignore all of the birth announcements/gender reveal parties/pregnancy pics that keep infiltrating my FB feed and stay busy. Easier said than done. I started out this cycle feeling hopeful, but I feel my optimism starting to waver. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? We're going to H's sister's new house, about an hour and a half away, for the weekend. It's going to be so nice to seem them!
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Month/Cycle:
    5/5
    CD/DPO:
    21/7
    Timing:
    -5,-3,-2,-1
    Testing:
    Cheapie on Wednesday
    RRCS:

Still sick, still having trouble sleeping, still super annoyed because I think I'm out by nature of my body being weak as hell from fighting this infection.
    It's anniversary weekend, and partner has planned some sort of surprise.  Looking forward to whatever that is!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
    BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: doesn't matter 

Testing: BFN this morning

RRCS: Grumpy. 

for it to be over...

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 33/?

Timing:Good I think

Testing: AF due Wednesday so sometime after that. Not feeling too hopeful...have a wedding with an open bar so deff testing before that!

RRCS: Well just not feeling so hopeful this cycle, especially since I am not even sure if I Od or not.  I still need to buy a BBT I just need to order one. I'm just being lazy 
    I did finally get up this morning and go on a run/walk  I am pretty sure  I have lost all progress I made last year and I highly doubt I will be able to do a 10k at the end of sept. But I will keep working at it! BUT, MY boobs HURT so bad this morning while running and I have to remind myself that they hurt almost all of the time before AF shows up. and I was having some painful cramps last night. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? Well, We have a wedding to attend on Saturday, so that will probably be fun! then for the week of the 4th my job is shutting down the entire week!! Still not sure what I am going to do for that week off!!

-Krista-
    Me: 26
    DH :25
    NTNP Feb 2015-Feb 2016
    TTC :March 2016
    BFP June 30th CP/MC July 6th

• Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 15/1

Timing: -4, O

Testing: Who knows....

RRCS: Ugh. Who schedules an 8am meeting on a Monday morning?!? Just cruel! 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? Nothing really haha. I'm taking my state real estate licensing exam this Saturday, so I'll be studying for that.  I passed the class exam this past Saturday, so I'm not all that worried.  Once that's done and over with, I'll be able to relax and enjoy my Saturdays again, after taking this class for 8 hours every Saturday for the last 10 weeks. 
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • @juliebeannn  Good Luck on your test!  And 8 am monday morning meetings...so cruel!
    @linzrunz Sorry you are grumpy :( 
    @TheJerilu I hope you have a fun anniversary weekend! Sorry about being sick!

-Krista-
    NTNP Feb 2015-Feb 2016

• Month/ Cycle: 11/11

CD/DPO: 29/13

Timing: Really good.

Testing: Not unless by some miracle AF decides not to show up today.

R/R/CS: Monday morning and trying to stay positive. No spotting yet, but I am just waiting. I would rather it come sooner than later, so that I can enjoy my weekend to come. I'm over TTC right now.

GTKY: It is a 4 day work week! I just want the long weekend to be here now.

10/2/10  <3
    Me:29 H: 31
    TTC#1: Aug 2015
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5e3072

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 28/15

Timing: Not good enough.

Testing: BFN on Saturday.

RRCS: Expecting AF tomorrow or Wednesday. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? I have a crazy work week coming up but then we're going away this weekend which I'm super looking forward to! Friday is a holiday (Canada Day) and DH and I are heading to Quebec (about a 6 hour drive) for the weekend. He was born there. His dad and dad's girlfriend are going to but we're driving separately. Friday night we're going to a fancy schmancy restaurant for FIL's 60th and then Saturday we have a celebration of life / family reunion with a lot of DH's family I haven't met yet. Sunday DH is taking me around to where he was born, where his grandparents lived, etc. I'm really looking forward to it. 
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD/DPO: 31/7

Timing: Fine

Testing: Not yet, probably only if AF is late because I'm not drinking. 

RRCS:  It's about now in the TWW that I start to lose hope.  Also, Monday. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)?  I am looking forward to the weekend, but not really the 4th for family reasons.  I'm starting the Tone It Up bikini series today, so I am nervous and excited for that.   I don't have all the equipment though so today I need to find a substitute for working out with resistance bands.  
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 6 (NTNP)

CD/DPO: 35/not entirely sure

Timing: not great

Testing: BFN Friday

RRCS: I have been spotting since Saturday night.  HURRY UP ALREADY.  I was going to test today if AF hadn't arrived but the spotting indicates that it will be here at some point soon (hopefully).

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? That there is a 3 day weekend at the end of it.  This week is lame.
  • Hugs to all those dealing with BFN and impending CD1. @felix08 @PepperAT @MelissaM090 @delujm0

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/Cycle:1

CD/DPO:19/3

Timing:as great as it could be

Testing: testing on the 9th

RRCS: I have to go get groceries for DH today, he leaves for work tomorrow.. I hate getting groceries, I always spend too much money lol
    After being exhausted for the last two days, I finally have some energy today and I'm getting some housework done this morning.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? My friend from Oklahoma is coming into town this weekend and we're gonna take all the kids to the zoo and she's gonna be the first friend to see my house that we bought last year so I'm gonna be busy cleaning  because her mom wants photos of it. I'm pretty proud of being a home owner so I'm excited to show my little house off.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Month/Cycle: 16/18

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: 10 dpo

RRCS: still no spotting this LP

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? It should be my last week at work, or at least having to commute 1.5-2 hours each way, because I can work from home to finish up the last few things I have to do.
  • @Squiddly good luck with your therapist!  I hope you click with him /her so you can get the most out of it:)

@MelissaM090 ooh enjoy the fancy dinner and "the history of your H tour"!  Ou, en français, "la tour de l'histoire de ton H" since you're going to Quebec! (hopefully I remember high school French enough to not mess that up) 

@librarymom917 congrats on showing off your house!  DH and I just bought a place for the first time,  so I feel your excitement! 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• WTH it ate my post! Try 2:

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: everything but O day (we were pooped from a 22 km mountain hike after being not physically active for far to long)  

Testing: Saturday for a wedding. 

RRCS: meh

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? Visiting family in Canada since we live overseas. 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• edited June 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 41/4

Timing: -2, 0, 1

Testing: Rescheduled my doc apt to July 7.  I was going to go in this Wed, but since I am pretty sure I O'd last week, I will give myself 2 more weeks to get my period.  I will probably test next week.

RRCS: It's frustrating that I likely missed my period due to travel.  I just want to either get a BFP or AF.

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)?  I'm Canadian, so my holiday is on Friday.  I'm looking forward to not going to work, and hanging out with my hubby.

Jenna (27), DH: Jeremy (27)
    Married June 2014
    Baby Maya due June 2017

• kristismith95kristismith95 member
    edited June 2016
    Month/cycle: 11/11

CD: 51

Timing: Not sure

Testing: July 4th per my gyn

RRCS: I'm feeling pretty blah today. I work in an hour and I'm just not feeling it. Definitely have a case of the Mondays!

GTKY: I just want the week to be over. I live for weekends! Between school and work I'm exhausted by Friday! 
  • loveyoga7loveyoga7 member
    edited June 2016
    Month/Cycle: 1/ 2

CD/DPO: 18 / 6

Timing: good (everyday of fertile week) 

Testing: waiting until July 4th (I may cave before then)

RRCS: Temp spiked again this morning, pattern is a lot different than last month's chart. Also cramping a lot lately. Hoping for a BFP. FX

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)?  Lake Shasta trip with family and friends. Can't wait to wake surf and celebrate the 4th. 
  • @loveyoga7 FX for you!

-Krista-
    NTNP Feb 2015-Feb 2016

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: No way! 

RRCS: Temps are staying above 98 for the moment. It's still a rollercoaster every morning. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? Girl's night on Wednesday, pedicure with one of my BFFs tbd, and looking forward to the end of DPW inspection at the hospital! 
    DH: 29
    Me: 27
    Married 9/20/14 
    BFP: 7/3/16
    EDD: 3/13/17

BabyFetus Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -4,-2,0

Testing: Holding off until I expect AF

RRCS: This is my first month temping. I had hesitated knowing it would change my evening routine - I end up playing with my phone a bit more... I am thinking a bit more on my cycle too which hopefully I won't have to do very long. 

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? I'm leaving my job on Friday! I've been disgruntled with my boss for about a year and I'm in the end of a career switch so I am making the leap in hopes that I can find my next thing in the right line of work soon. Being free of having to make my boss look good will make it worth it. I am already coming home 10 times less stressed knowing the end is in sight, and she will have to figure things out on her own once I'm gone! 
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 22/5

Timing: 0,-2,-3,-4

Testing: 12 dpo

RRCS: My day has been extremely boring so I don't really have anything to put here...

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? Going to California!  Leaving Wednesday morning we will drive first to LA where we will indulge in amazing Chinese food and then good to Harry Potter World, and then we will drive up to Monterey and go hiking, hang on the beach... holy shit I'm excited.  I'm going to leave my pregnancy tests at home so I don't test early.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: IUD removed on 6/3/16, not sure where that puts me, but perhaps 25/5?

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: Not for a while...

RRCS: Still crampy on and off every day. Seeing and spending time with my patient who almost died on me on Thursday, who is doing much better was a highlight of my day!

GTKY: What are you most looking forward to this week (including the weekend)? Backpacking camping trip for my birthday! Hoping AF doesn't show up until after the weekend, if AF shows up at all...
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • loveyoga7loveyoga7 member
    edited June 2016
    @antoto I am a local NorCal girl. You may want to check out 17 mile drive in Carmel. It's breathtaking. You could also hit up a few wineries. And maybe even cruise up a little further north to Santa Cruz and Capitola (7 mins from each other). If you like hiking there are plenty trails throughout the Santa Cruz mountains. 
  • loveyoga7 said:
    @antoto I am a local NorCal girl. You may want to check out 17 mile drive in Carmel. It's breathtaking. You could also hit up a few wineries. And maybe even cruise up a little further north to Santa Cruz and Capitola (7 mins from each other). If you like hiking there are plenty trails throughout the Santa Cruz mountains. 
    I love 17 mile drive and Carmel!  Husband's family lives there so we go there pretty regularly.  I haven't ever hit up any of the wineries though! Maybe I'll buy myself a few bottles so that if I get a BFN this month I will have a consolation prize...