October 2016 Moms
Options

Petty Problem Saturday! 6/25/16

Tell us what's super stupid but also super irritating! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Petty Problem Saturday! 6/25/16

• Options
    I got a new iPhone 6S because, as some of you know from my bitching on here, my old phone deleted all my pics and contacts. So I got the one in Rose Gold and I love the color but I'm having trouble choosing a case because I know that I need a heavy duty one like Otter but I also want it to be clear because I want the color to show. And Otter doesn't make clear covers to my knowledge. So now I'm like, "Ugh what cover do I get for my new phoooooone????" I'm so petty.  :#
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Michi1382 I just got the same phone and got a rose gold Spigen case for it. They're thin but also really good at keeping your phone protected.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What drama @LauraPCOS. Direct me! 
  • Options
    My petty problem is that a second person (a cashier at the grocery store) asked "how much longer?!" And when I replied with October she said "wowwwwww only one in there?!" I already feel like a whale because nothing fits me right bc my boobs haven't grown but my bump is gigantic and I kinda want to cry.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LGW2015 girl, thank you! Googling now!
  • Options
    @Michi1382 It's all over the place - lol pick a current thread at random, and it'll probably be there 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Bored outta my mind, second beautiful Saturday that I'm sitting in the house because plans got messed up. I'm practically in tears because I don't want to just sit here. Asked H if we could go to the movies at 730 and I get "let's go tomorrow." Over it. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    @LGW2015 what a bitch! Ugh!
  • Options
    I drove 5 hours in traffic to Maryland for my brothers wedding shower/family meet and greet and I'm exhausted. 
  • Options
    @sportiegrl1213 I feel your pain! I asked hubby to go to the beach which I got a no, but he's outside in the backyard chopping wood to have a fire tonight and I don't feel like being out there roasting when I have no AC so it's not like I can get relief if I get too hot.  I even suggested a movie, which he didn't want to go.  Now I'm trying to decide if I want to cook/bake just for something to do, but I know what I make hubby won't eat, so I feel like it's wasteful.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    We are going to a wedding so I went on a wild dress hunt recently and ended up getting four dresses, but now I need to actually choose which one to wear.
  • Options
  • Options
    Michi1382Michi1382 member
    edited June 2016
    @UponAStar16 You poor thing!  ;)

Edited because my emoji didn't show up. 
  • Options
    We are headed to our anniversary dinner at the beach (30 minutes away), and I forgot to bring a snack to tide me over. 
  • Options
    Okay I'm whining again.  My husband is picker when it comes to food than a 3 year old.  I consider myself pretty open when it comes to food (there are a few things I don't like, but usually I will at least try it), but it really sucks when you're stuck eating the same thing over and over again because he doesn't like anything else.  Today I said f-it and made myself a dinner I know he won't like, but it also meant I had to make him tuna sandwiches or else he would be all whiney that he's hungry and they're nothing to eat (and would probably end up just eating popsicles for dinner).
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @LauraPCOS ugh it's been annoying day! H finally got me out of the house but we are going to his parents. Yippie. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Married 11-11-11
    TTC only since Dec 2015. I had some weight to get off. Been working hard in the gym for over a year.
    BFP 02-15-16 with our first
    IT'S A BOY!!! 

• Options
    @AllyTheKid I feel your pain.  Hubby is outside and has been hitting the beer since 2pm so it's only a matter of time before he gets super annoying.  yay!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    My husband and I had to postpone our anniversary celebration until today. But I had a mom to mom sale to go to this morning and then the crib surprisingly came in today, so we picked that up and put it together after the sale. All that and then a movie and dinner....and now I'm too tired to have sex.  :'(

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    My DH, DD and I went to stay for a day (with an overnight) at the house my parents rented at the beach, it was really nice to not have to pay for a room to stay in but all of us had to squeeze into a full size bed when we are used to a king, my feet got burned (and since they are swollen it is so painful!) and it took us 6.5 hours to get home instead of 4, last but not least I'm exhausted and my three year old slept in the car so no bedtime in sight!! 

To be fair most aren't really 'petty' but I feel bad complaining since it was basically a free beach trip. 
  • Options
    Ok I have another one. DH bought cold brew concentrate at the grocery store today. He made himself a glass and I had a sip just to try it and it was AMAZING. I want it so bad :( but I've been having BH all day and need to keep hydrated.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    my dinner was so good and I can't finish it. and I can't take home leftovers bc my hotel has no fridge. at least my sil can enjoy the rest
  • Options
    LGW2015 said:
    My petty problem is that a second person (a cashier at the grocery store) asked "how much longer?!" And when I replied with October she said "wowwwwww only one in there?!" I already feel like a whale because nothing fits me right bc my boobs haven't grown but my bump is gigantic and I kinda want to cry.
    Im getting the same reaction pretty much everytime I leave the house. Totally not helping how I feel. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I bought a maxi dress for a wedding in April and was excited to be able to be able to wear it all summer and have it grow with me. I wore it once then lent it to my sister and haven't seen it since. I don't think I will actually see her again until the end of July. Very petty, but I'm running out of clothes fast.
    BFP: July 2013 M/C August 5, 2013
    BFP: October 22, 2013 EDD: June 21, 2014
    Baby boy arrived June 23, 2014

BFP: February 2016 EDD: October 17, 2016
  • Options
    I called my parents to see if they have gotten our security deposit yet from the house we just moved out of (long story short we didn't know for sure if we were getting the house we're in now or having to rent somewhere else, so we gave them my parents address as the forwarding one 30 days before we moved out). The landlord is a whole other story, but we got to talking about diapering. They know we want to cloth diaper and my stepmom proceeds to tell us that she won't be doing that when our kid is there and that we better not be lazy parents that don't change their kids diaper. Um excuse me?! I was instant rage, how can she say that and then talk about not cloth diapering because it's too much work! Guess the bean won't be babysat by them. I'm sure I'm over reacting and it's not really a petty problem, but I needed to rage somewhere. 

My real petty problem is that I signed up for a vendor booth tomorrow and I don't want to be outside all day in the heat, but I've already paid for the spot so I'm going to go. 
  • Options
    My DH is going out of town for 4th of July, and I'm upset because I actually have the holiday off for once and I totally forgot he was doing this  (in his defense, we talked a out it months ago). This means I have to take care of the scared dog by myself. We usually get something to calm her down from the vet, but then she is needy cause she's basically stoned. 

Petty because he is going to see his dad whom, up until about 6 months before our wedding, hadn't been heard from since DH was 12. It was like... a 16 year gap. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @MrsHudson2014 - have you asked the vet about other sedative options? Also, some dogs are more sensitive to sedatives than others. We can give our 50lb dog half of the recommended dosage for his weight and he's out. My 15lb terrier, on the other hand, has to be given almost the max dose before she gets loopy. You may need to talk to the vet about adjusting the dosage and/or the med (assuming you haven't already).... To help with the weird behavior.... Obviously it could also just be his response.

That at advice comes to you from a pup mom who's one dog tore one ACL right after the other healed and was on crate rest for 6 months and the other had a bulged disc in his back and was also on crate rest for a while. We know our sedatives... And pretty much any other med you could need to give your dog lol 
  • Options
    I asked my mom today if she got the baby shower invite. Her response was "yes I didn't know all those people were hosting."  I keep getting the feeling she isn't excited about this shower! And it's in her hometown aka she gets me for a whole weekend! Plus the invite is freaking adorable. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 aw :( is she upset she's not getting to host?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like I've been brainwashed by the recent infiltration of the board... this is some Clockwork Orange shit in my mind...
  • Options
    LGW2015 said:
    @ibabyloveb87 aw :( is she upset she's not getting to host?
    Don't think so. She's had a lot going on this year, so I think she's just distracted, but it's starting to annoy me. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    I feel like I've been brainwashed by the recent infiltration of the board... this is some Clockwork Orange shit in my mind...
    I mean, the gif party going on right now is kind of hilarious. I want to participate but I can't ever get gifs to work on mobile... And it's just too late to pull out the laptop 
  • Options
    bnsmith85 said:
    I mean, the gif party going on right now is kind of hilarious. I want to participate but I can't ever get gifs to work on mobile... And it's just too late to pull out the laptop 
    Same here! I can think of lots of funny ones and then I get lazy and think that it would require me to go downstairs on the computer. Try to remember my password for here, and then have it not even work anyways. 
  • Options
    My petty problem is my hormones. Me and my husband have been going through a lot of marriage issues lately. I am so horny I could almost do him, but then I remember that we're still fighting and I am not sleeping with him. 
  • Options
    My petty problem is my hormones. Me and my husband have been going through a lot of marriage issues lately. I am so horny I could almost do him, but then I remember that we're still fighting and I am not sleeping with him. 
    :( there's nothing I can really say to help here. But I'm sorry you're dealing with this 
  • Options
    My throat hurts too much for me to sleep, but I'm too tired to do anything productive.