Friday Ticker Change 06/24

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your dream vacation?

Re: Friday Ticker Change 06/24

• How far along are you? 4 weeks today, but really 2 weeks gestational age since O was on 06/10

How big is baby? Baby is a poppyseed, or a waterbear, if I go by Ovia.

Upcoming appointments this week? No appointments until 07/19

Any new symptom or changes? I'm starting to feel the need to pee a bit more, especially at night. And I definitely have super thirst. My body wants all the fluids!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nothing right now. Just feeling excited today and in planning mode, but not necessarily for baby. For whatever reason I'm obsessing about my October trip to Disney World today.

GTKY: My dream vacation is to go to Africa. I want to go on safari and see the Big Five, cage dive with great whites off the coast, do a gorilla trek through the jungle, and swim in the Devil's Pool at the top of Victoria Falls. My DH says we can do it for our 10-year anniversary, so I have 8 years to save!
  • How far along are you? 4 weeks ( I feel like 3.3.17 is the most popular due date so far for M17!)

How big is baby? A poppyseed

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Counting down the days until July 18th

Any new symptoms or changes? YES. I'm a little freaked out by how serious these symptoms already are. I am extremely thirsty, extremely tired, extremely irritable, and I was nauseous this morning. I never had MS with DS so I am hoping this isn't a sign of things to come. I was so nauseous it hurt to put on tight pants (yup wearing sweats today haha).  

Rants/Raves/Questions? I forgot how exhausting the first tri is. I fell asleep rocking DS last night, that hasn't happened in a long time.
    -Also we are telling my family this weekend and I am nervous/excited! I have no reason to be nervous, but I always get anxiety over things like this.
    -My best friend is 40 weeks pregnant Monday and I am one of her labor buddies. I'm so excited for some newborn love soon.

GTKY: What is your dream vacation? Disney World. I know that sounds crazy, but it really is the happiest place in the world to me. I want to spend like 3 weeks roaming between Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Universal.

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @scarlett830 I hadn't even read your answers yet. You get to go to Disney. I am so jealous!

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you? 4 weeks today

How big is baby? Poppy seed (so teeny!)

Upcoming appointments this week? I'm planning on deciding on an OBGYN today and hopefully make an appointment for soon. This is my first so I'm overwhelmed!

Any new symptoms or changes? Heart burn hasn't been bad today, some GI upset though. :disappointed:

Rants/Raves/Questions? Are any other M17 mom's first timers too? How soon did you call your obgyn when you had a BFP? 

GTKY: What is your dream vacation? I really want to take an Alaskan cruise! 
  • mel741mel741 member
    How far along are you?  4 weeks today!!!

How big is baby? Poppyseed...so tiny

Upcoming appointments this week? Haven't called to make an appointment yet, plan to call next week, but probably won't have one until end of July.

Any new symptoms or changes? Missed period, was suppose to come today. Guess this means it's real even though it doesn't seem like it since I don't have any symptoms yet. However I am not looking forward to the nausea and morning sickness that comes in a couple weeks. I all all day nausea with my DD.

Rants/Raves/Questions? My only rant is that my cousin and I were pregnant last time a week apart. This time she is 3 months ahead of me. I just hope our family doesn't think that I'm pregnant just because my cousin is pregnant and that I'm copying. My husband and I planned this pregnancy over 6 months ago.

GTKY: What is your dream vacation?  My dream vacation would be to California. I would love to go to the San Diego zoo and to LA.    
  • LUVS17LUVS17 member
    How far along are you?  4 weeks today!!!

How big is baby? Poppyseed...so tiny

Upcoming appointments this week? Haven't called to make an appointment yet, plan to call next week.

Any new symptoms or changes? Light headed, so exhausted, breasts are starting to swell and tingle. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I could certainly do without the bloat. LOL!

GTKY: What is your dream vacation?  Dream Vacation would be to go to Greece, without my kids. 
    Me 39, Hubs 42
    Married 2.22.2008

BFP 4.1.17, Betas 47 @ 3w5d, 144 @ 4w, 582 @ 4w2d, 1481 @ 4w4d, 15832 5w4d
    CP 2.3.17 (@ 5.5 weeks)
    MC 7.17.16 (@ 7.5 weeks)
    MC 1.20.16, D&C 2.10.16 (@ 9 weeks)
    DD2 12.08.10
    DD1 12.11.08