• HenchBytchHenchBytch member
    edited June 2016
    Really? No one?

"I still think I am the greatest."
     - Kanye West

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • setoshsetosh member
    If you come into my pharmacy and want to get a script filled 5 mins before we close and it's not for a child... sorry we have a 24 hour pharmacy 10 minutes down the street. If you got here you can go there. Plus, it's clearly not an emergency because you are walking, speaking, breathing and are not in the hospital. Sorry, not sorry. 
  • LF93LF93 member
    People who claim to be superstitious just when it suits them. Oh it's bad luck to buy anything before the baby is born?  STFU I'd rather be prepared then running around like a maniac after he's born. This from someone who bought the majority of their baby items before their baby was born. Hypocrite much? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • @PootsDragon  This. Exactly this. 
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• Nerdchild said:
    UO: I think people who don't vote shouldn't be allowed to bitch about anything politically related until the next election cycle. Your voting voice was given to you to actually use, not just annoy friends and family on facebook. 
    This year I am exceptionally unhappy with all of the candidates so I'm going to vote for Mickey Mouse in November. Does that count?
  • @Nerdchild AGREED!!!  I have no time for your complaints if you can't even go out and vote.  If you're not voting you're part of the problem!
    July Siggy Challenge

BabyName Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Politics & the people that try to push their opinion on you while saying "it doesn't matter who you vote for, as long as you vote". If that's truly your stance, then don't sit there and try to sway me about who to vote for.
    And politicians? How about you tell me where you stand on issues rather than constantly bash your opponent? Part of the reason why I feel like an ignorant, uneducated individual when it comes to politics & voting is I feel that there is never a straight-up answer to anything.
  • LF93LF93 member
    @Nerdchild People are idiots sometimes when it comes to voting. In Ireland it goes like this: "The elected politicians who lied through their teeth about their campaign, sure lets vote them in again." "Oh we already pay our water through tax, oh lets set up a private company and bill them twice." The only decent thing voting done for this country in the last 5/10 years was allowing the public to vote for marriage equality. Everything else was basically for show.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DS#1 July 2016
    Baby #2 July 2018
  • @PootsDragon I totally agree! And I also think it seems silly when people post their UO and then get beraded about them...isn't the point of this thread to post unpopular opinions?!
  • kellz14 said:
    @kellz14 I'm going to have to say that Mickey Mouse would be a poor choice. He underpays and overworks thousands all the while making majority of employees miserable. The branches of government would become a bigger shit show than they are currently. Unfortunate truth.

@dolewhipper Wait - are you talking about Mickey Mouse or Trump? ;) Couldn't resist..  OK that's the extent of my political commentary 

Hah! You know, now that I think of it, they may be one in the same. I worked for the mouse for about 6 weeks before I had enough, I know a few people really love it though
  • kellz14 said:
    @kellz14 I'm going to have to say that Mickey Mouse would be a poor choice. He underpays and overworks thousands all the while making majority of employees miserable. The branches of government would become a bigger shit show than they are currently. Unfortunate truth.

@dolewhipper Wait - are you talking about Mickey Mouse or Trump? ;) Couldn't resist..  OK that's the extent of my political commentary 

Hah! You know, now that I think of it, they may be one in the same. I worked for the mouse for about 6 weeks before I had enough, I know a few people really love it though
    I'm going to have to pick a new cartoon character now!
  • UO: I'm not miserable at the end of pregnancy. Sure I'm uncomfortable and sore, but I really don't think the end of pregnancy is too bad. (It could be because the first 4 months of all my pregnancies are pure hell with all day morning sickness so nothing could be as bad as that??) 

This is my last pregnancy and I'm going to enjoy it and feeling this baby inside me as much as possible.

Agreed. We are one and done, so this is it. While there are parts that aren't fun or enjoyable, I also don't want to wish and complain the whole thing away. Pretty soon this baby is going to come out and some day I might miss those kicks! Ten days to EDD. 
  • @thepen15ismighty I'm also over feeling like Jaba the Hut while sleeping.  I don't even use the blankets on the bed and have a fan going plus the AC and still I wake up drenched. WTF!? I hate getting up to pee and coming back to my pregnancy pillow soaked.
  • I have a tutu for my daughter rather I was given one and love it . >.< I am not a huge fan of frilly things and I will never force her to wear things like that as she gets older if she doesn't like it but for now I think they are pretty cute. 
    I absolutely love all things frilly and will dress my daughter in them until she tells me she doesn't like it. But I really hope she grows up to love all things girly! 
  • . a previous Co worker of mine comments on EVERY political thing I post on facebook. I understand I'm opening up a can of worms by posting such things on social media, but I do it because I think they're funny ( I never post anything serious on facebook), Not because I want to have a political debate on EVERY SINGLE THING. Long story short, my uo is I hate it when people try to disect and have a debate about ever political thing they see on Facebook. 

• Yeah my pregnant body was fun for a minute, but I'm OVER it! I want to sleep on my stomach and kill it at crossfit and enjoy the skin I'm in again. The only reason I ever want to waddle is because yesterday was leg day!
    I miss leg day :(.

DH 30 Me 29
    Married May 16th 2015
    EDD July 1st 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker

July BMB June Siggy