January 2017 Moms

Symptoms Wk 6/20

2»

Re: Symptoms Wk 6/20

• LecoolLecool member
    @PaukMeKiande Totally with you. 9+1 and I basically feel pretty normal. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @LCartee2016 Same here! I was sooooo sure it was over with for good and then it came back punching and kicking this morning with no warning whatsoever. Been dry heaving all day long. Maybe it's just one last hoorah before vanishing since 2nd trimester is just a few glorious days away :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much for all the support, ladies! I'm very grateful that you're taking the time to share your experiences with me!
  • 10W+2
    So is anyone else throwing up blood? I had to use "the google" this morning.... Apparently it's normal.... this last week my M/S has been kicking my butt. I've only thrown up a few different days, and it's always in the morning around the same time. But this morning, after heaving every drop of possible liquid in my stomach, I had a little bit of blood at the end..

Just a few more weeks, right? And this should be over?  I'm gonna keep praying for that.... lol
    <3 * Happily married August, 23rd, 2014 * <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @canavara Oh no!!! I really hope yours eases off soon. Mine seems a lot better today, but I don't trust it after 2 miserable days in a row. FX that this MS eases up soon! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @HJ.Morgan I think I would call my OBs office just to be on the safe side. It might just be an irritated stomach lining or ulcer or something, but I would definitely want to report it to them if there was blood though. 
  • HJ.Morgan the blood could be from any number of things. Heaving can cause small tears in the esophagus, which heal on their own but can be quite scary and bleed a lot! But bleeding can also be from other things that should be treated. I'd definitely let your providers know to be on the safe side :)
  • Anyone else got a wicked linea nigra yet? I thought I had developed one a couple of weeks ago but this morning it just turned super dark out of nowhere! Currently running from my pubic bone to about an inch below my belly button. Soooo attractive during swimsuit season  :s