January 2016 Moms

45 minute naps

2»

Re: 45 minute naps

• Nope, not getting better :(
  • Still on the 45 minute naps over here. It's just so frustrating that he can put himself to sleep and transition at night but during the day not a single chance of that happening! Tried the whole stroking his cheek 30 minutes in till he turns his head to get him to reset cycles. Didn't do a thing. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Still on the 45 minute naps over here. It's just so frustrating that he can put himself to sleep and transition at night but during the day not a single chance of that happening! Tried the whole stroking his cheek 30 minutes in till he turns his head to get him to reset cycles. Didn't do a thing. 
    Did you try putting him down 15 min earlier or later? I find sometimes all it takes is a little bit of extra (or less) time. I find if shes really fighting it I take her out to play in her exersaucer for about 10 min and try again and shell have a decent nap. Or Ill put her down a bit earlier if I notice shes rubbing her eyes and it helps. Between each nap is always a different amount of time
  • Basically the same thing over here. I've had some good days this week where she took an 1.5 twice and she went down without a fight. Then the next day she was back to fighting them and taking her 40 min nap.