July 2015 Moms

Birthday party planning??

n3na94n3na94 member
edited June 2016 in July 2015 Moms
Hi mamas!!! How's the birthday party planning going!! My baby boy's first birthday party will be July 9th! His birthday is on the 7th. :blush: I have the place booked and have payed the cupcakes but I feel like I'm so behind with everything else. I ended up going with a minion theme because my dad calls my son minion lol   <3 I know at the end of the day it doesn't matter what we do or what we buy but that I am there and my family is there. As long as we are together, I am thankful to God for have giving me a beautiful year filled with many blessings, health, love and joy and the biggest blessing being my dear and beautiful son! 

How is everyone doing with the planning???  :D

Re: Birthday party planning??

• I am so excited for Hazel's birthday! 

We moved from NC to NY this weekend (unpacking boxes now!) so I planned much of the party in advance. 

Location is reserved. Invites are out. Amazon wishlist is done. Food will be catered & has been selected. Cake selected (but not yet ordered). Decorations have been sewn. Two photographers booked (family friends). Music play list made. My outfit & Hazel's purchased. 

Her party will be 7/16, four days before her first birthday.
  • Party planning, AH! So my daughters bday is actually this Saturday. We are also having a party in Hawaii on July 9 too. Both parties are rainbow themed. Everything is pretty much ready for this Saturday except we are picking up the meat (having it BBQ style) on Friday and cake and balloons on Saturday. We have some small decor things that we still need to do, but that's it. Party in Hawaii hawaii is taken cared of from the food, entertainment, invites and thank yous and favors. I'm so excited!!!! Hope all your guys planning is going awesome :D