October 2016 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 6.12.16

How many weeks?

What size is baby?

Upcoming appointments?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 6.12.16

• Options
    How many weeks? 20 weeks (finally!!! It's hard being at the end of the month....)

What size is baby? Banana or a pint of root beer.

Upcoming appointments? We finally have our anatomy scan this Friday!! I am super excited and anxious to see Peanut. It will also be nice for another ultrasound tech to confirm he's a boy!! :)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: The exhaustion has finally lifted!! Another rave: I still get full when eating, and couldn't even finish my brunch yesterday. I started out overweight, and the doctor gave me a goal of only gaining 2 pounds between appointments. So far I'm on track, so hopefully I don't gain much at all before Friday. Question: Now that Peanut is moving around more, and can hear, my husband has been having a mental block with sex because "he is right there". Anyone else experiencing this, and any advice?

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I've been having an increase in RLP. I also get out of breath so easily. Yesterday I was walking up two flights of stairs, and by the end my heart was racing and I needed to take a break for a bit. I've been craving peanut butter, especially on cinnamon raisin bagels. I usually love popcorn, but haven't had it once during pregnancy...not sure this is an aversion, but it's definitely different for me.

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO? There are so many I'm excited about. I'm really looking forward to the Thanksgiving / holiday traditions. Mensch on a Bench, and Elf on a Shelf will be a ton of fun when he's a little older!! Also, our families don't live near us, and we take a trip to see each side at least once a year. I can't wait to travel with him, and get him excited for the visits with his grandparents. My husband's side lives in Florida, so there are beaches and palm trees to be excited about. My family is from Cleveland, and I'm greatly looking forward to taking him to Cleveland Indian's games!!

• Options

How many weeks? 22 weeks 

What size is baby? Barbie doll, guinea pig, or coconut

Upcoming appointments? We had the A/S on Thursday and they couldn't see the heart or the back of the neck because of the baby's position. He refused to move. Now we have a rescan on Monday. Stubborn baby!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions? This baby is moving a ton! I know it will be soon when the boys can feel him moving when they touch my stomach. 

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I've been feeling so out of shape! I went to the Fairfax Fair yesterday and I was so tired after walking around for almost 4 hours I had trouble walking to the car. All I want to do is sit around. I can barely keep up in my weekly exercise class any more. 

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO? This is boy number three! I'm looking forward to him having Halloween birthday parties and seeing him play with his older brothers. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 24

What size is baby?
    Atlantic puffin, gi joe, eggplant, canteloupe..
    Upcoming appointments?
    Not till the 25th or something like that..
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Viability!!!!!! :)
    Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions?
    The Mexican Caesar salad I've been digging on apparently uses raw egg in the dressing.. major bummer cause that salad is the bomb.
    GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO? I love fall, so all the fall birthday parties, maybe even doubled with her sister ;) , and of course the holidays.. I just love that time of year!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 20!!!

What size is baby? Banana, paper airplane

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan tomorrow. I can't wait to see the little one again!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I've only been able to feel baby moving for the past week or so, but I didn't realize it would be so constant. I feel little movements every few hours. Of all the pregnancy advice I've received, no one told me how much of a little kick boxer baby would be!

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I've has the fiercest craving for Snapple pink lemonade but can't find it anywhere. My supermarket only carries ice tea :(

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO? The holidays! The stretch from Halloween to New Year's is probably my favorite time of year. I can't wait to bake Christmas cookies with baby in a few years. Also looking forward to our first family trip to the Jersey shore next summer. I have great memories of those trips with my own parents, and I can't wait to recreate them with my kid(s).
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    How many weeks? 24

What size is baby? Eggplant, demi-baguette, GI Joe, puffin

Upcoming appointments? 24-week appt and growth ultrasound this week

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am sooo happy to have made it this far and to finally be feeling definite baby movement. It's still a really weird/gross feeling to me but I am learning to override it with logic that tells me to be happy to feel signs of life

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Carpal tunnel, shortness of breath, constantly tired for the last week, sore feet, so much pregnancy brain

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO? I hadn't thought that far yet but I think...for starters, I'll be excited to have a "sip & see"!
  • Options
    emt87emt87 member
    How many weeks? 20

What size is baby? banana

Upcoming appointments? Anatomy scan on Tuesday, we are so excited to see baby again!

Rants/Raves/Questions? I haven't been feeling baby move as much the past few days, which has made me a little nervous, so it will be nice to see how she is doing on Tuesday

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I have been having terrible pains and it looks like I most likely have pubic symphysis dysfunction. I am starting physical therapy this week, so hopefully I will be able to start getting some relief. I just want to be able to do some exercise again, I miss even being able to go on our nightly walks with the dog. 

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO?  I haven't really thought this far yet, but probably all of the different traditions surrounding Christmas, especially going to a tree farm to pick out and cut our own tree. 

• Options
    KaessiKaessi member
    How many weeks? 21

What size is baby? Baseball Cap

Upcoming appointments? Level 2 scan on Tuesday

Rants/Raves/Questions? I still haven't felt the baby move. Trying not to freak out too much.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Chocolate Chip cookies & peach cobbler!

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO?  I have fond memories of my family's annual summer vacation to the Texas coast. Hoping for frequent beach visits with this LO too!
  • Options
    How many weeks? 20! Yay!!

What size is baby? Banana

Upcoming appointments? July 13th for my glucose screening

Rants/Raves/Questions? I really need to get motivated to start on this nursery

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? I have really been craving fresh fruit and veggies

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO? I'm just looking forward to baby boy #2 learning from his big brother :)

• Options
    How many weeks? 24 weeks!

What size is baby? thing of oreos, canteloupe, g.i.joe, puffin.. those are all so different..

Upcoming appointments? 24 week appointment and ultrasound this Thursday

Rants/Raves/Questions? So happy to hit the viability mark.

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Nothing new.  

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO?  I'm not sure.  I don't think anything will really change the first few years, but I'm looking forward to celebrating their birthday and little milestones in between.
  • Options
    Missed it!

How many weeks? 24

What size is baby? Cantaloupe

Upcoming appointments? 24 week appointment on Tuesday

Rants/Raves/Questions? None that I can think of at the moment...

Symptoms/Cravings/Aversions? Swollen ankles are a real thing.

GTKY: What tradition are you most looking forward to starting with your new LO? I really have no idea. Our family doesn't really have any non-traditional traditions, just your regular ones that everyone else in the United States participates in. I do silly things that my mom did because her mother did them, like throw salt over your left shoulder when you spill it, and if you find the bay leaf in your food, you kiss the cook. That sort of thing. But nothing really monumental. Hubby and I want to do more camping when LO gets older. Maybe rent an RV and do some cross country stuff. But that's as far as we've gotten with planning past the first month of birth!

Anniversary

Baby GIRL born 9/16/201
    BFP! EDD 8/1/2019 CP 4w2d