January 2017 Moms
Options

Sick toddler

My son was up several times last night and up super early this morning with a fever. The good news is that he is right as rain now and feeling much better. The bad news is that while he seems oddly well rested, this mama is not. Bed time can't come soon enough.

Re: Sick toddler

• Options
    Oh no! Feel better little one. 
  • Options
    Good luck Mama!  Hopefully he can get to bed so you can get some rest.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh, poor guy! I hope he feels better soon.  :/
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry he wasn't feeling well! I was right there with you the other night. My DD had a fever and was up ALL NIGHT. It's definitely more difficult this time around being so tried all the time and having to still take care of a little one. Although, I can't help but love the cuddles I get when she is feeling sick. 

Here to hoping we both great a well rested night tonight! 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pumpkin Spice Gone to Far| Jan '17 September Siggy Challenge

• Options
    EH112212EH112212 member
    edited June 2016
    Unfortunately,  his fever came back full force over night. He seems fine again now, but man last night was rough.
    @mrshuse525 i hope your little one feels better soon. Sick babies are the worst. 
  • Options
    Feel better! Those nights are rough. Lack of sleep has been the toughest transition for me as a parent, I think - I've always been someone who needs 8 hours at night. I'll be thinking of you today! Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker