Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday

2»

Re: TWW Monday

• @kiki75 thanks for the encouragement ;) I have been trying to convince myself of that too...hearing someone else say it's still early is helpful too though <3 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Loading the player...
  • @Kiki75 My typing failed me this morning, my temp went from 98.6 to 98.88 Not 96.6 to 96.88. Usually my CL is 98.1 to 98.2  

But yes and the WTF for testing 19 DPO, at that point if I haven't gotten my period no amount of BFNs would convince me I'm not pregnant.

Thanks for the GIF praise, trying to step up my GIF game so I can hang with the cool Bumpies.

Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kiki75  I just want to jump through my computer and give you a hug.  Thank you so much for the encouragement and positive thinking!!  Also thank you for not being sick of me talking about my upcoming boards every damn day!  
  • edited June 2016
    Month/cycle: 7/6 and just sooooo excited to turn the corner on month 8 tomorrow.

CD/DPO: 26/5 (possibly but not likely 26/8)

Timing: -4 through O (or -4, -1, O, +1 if I'm 26/8)

Testing: Tomorrow because I have a well-woman visit with a new OB/GYN and then I'd love to say I'll hold out for AF but realistically I'll pee on things every day after that because IDGAF.

R/R/CS: Still not 100% clear on my CH due to some conflicting information.  CM says I'm 5DPO, chart overlay suggests 8DPO, and the difference in my CH depends on whether I enter a positive OPK for CD18:

<--     +OPK at CD18

<--     -OPK at CD18

I'm currently calling myself 5DPO in an attempt to keep the BSC at bay for as long as possible.  I'm not stressing that much about it... I figure I'll eventually find out which is right, no matter how things go.  Timing was pretty good either way, but I'm also feeling pretty confident that this is not my month for a BFP.  There's no reason why I should think that.  It's just a feeling I have.

GTKY: What is your go to karaoke song?  If you are not into karaoke, what's the one song you MUST sing to if you hear on the radio? I love attention and I love to sing, so I LOVE karaoke.  I haven't done it in quite a while, though.  My go-to is "The Power of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News.  It's just recognizable enough that people will sing along, and it's random enough that no one else ever picks it.
  • Wait... @mrsdaddario what is giphy.com?  I've just been googling to find gifs I like.
     Me: 27 | DH: 28
    TTC since January 2016

BFP - 3/12/16 - MC 4/5/16
    BFP - 6/11/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsdaddario  Thanks! FX for you too! 
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• Month/cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 32/8

Timing: -2, -1

Testing: attempting to hold out til Friday at 12 dpo. 

R/R/CS: self pride moment: I finally got myself up and out of bed this morning to run before work. I am trying to go 4 days this week! Hope I can keep it up. 

GTKY: What is your go to karaoke song?  If you are not into karaoke, what's the one song you MUST sing to if you hear on the radio? I refuse to sing karaoke! Trust me you don't want me to. 
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    @MrsDramaK Ha! That makes more sense now. 
    @TPup Clearly you don't know me IRL. ;) I try. Sometimes I hit it and other days it just doesn't happen. 
    @clover28 We're all rooting for you!!
    @MonaLisaRalphio I hope you really like your new doctor! It's so awesome to find one that is a good match for you.
    @angeltennis3 Congrats on getting up to run! (Warning, maybe TMA ahead... if you haven't been running regularly, remember to ramp up slowly and/or crosstrain. It's way worse to get an overuse injury and derail your good habits than to 'miss out' by ramping up slowly.)
    dog cast leg injured limping

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18

• @sammajane19 happy birthday!!!

Month/cycle: 16

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: ok

Testing: Thursday if no AF (only bc I'm having a girls weekend; DH has Fridays off in the summer so I won't see him til Sunday. Also for drinking purposes)

R/R/CS: Another 10.5 hour day. So sick of these long days:(

Car shopping is stressing me out. I really want to test drive a Rogue but my coworker said she doesn't like hers. I'll still give it my opinion but I'm less excited now.

GTKY: What is your go to karaoke song?  If you are not into karaoke, what's the one song you MUST sing to if you hear on the radio? I've never done karaoke. I'm not really into music but if a song is placed a bunch and I learn it I'll sing along.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• @kiki75 thanks! The last time I got "into" running I used the couch to 5k app. It is a really good combo of walking/running so I think it helps ease me into it!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsdaddario yep, 10 days and 10 nights!  But actually only at night.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• MrsDramaK said:
    Wait... @mrsdaddario what is giphy.com?  I've just been googling to find gifs I like.
    Girl, you're welcome. Hahahaha. Seriously, you'll be happy you found it!!