Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend Randoms

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms

• Options
    @RedBreast35 I second (or third) the lace cheeksters from VS! So comfy. And they look cute, too! ;)
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    @MonaLisaRalphio those do look comfortable! I'll have to check those out. Thank you!
  • Options
    It's pouring here today and I don't feel like doing anything!

Planted a lot yesterday and hope to mulch tomorrow.  If I was smart I'd do some cleaning today.....
  • Options
    @SnobunnieMel but the pineapple core tastes so gross!!! I only did that one cycle. Maybe I'll try it again.. Yuck.

Me: 28  DH: 28
    TTC #1 since Nov. 2015
    Dx: Both tubes blocked, PCOS, DOR, RPL
    IVF Cycle #1 Dec. 2016 - 11R·11M·5F - Transferred 2 - BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    IVF Cycle #2 March 2017 - 5R·4M·3F - Transferred 1 -  BFP - Miscarriage - 0 Embryos Left
    Instagram: KateDoesIVF

• Options
    I'm so late to this but happy birthday @mrsdaddario !
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Shoot, I should have checked in yesterday. Happy (belated) bday @mrsdaddario!!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend birthday :smile: 
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @RedBreast35 Don't know if you for sure want the boy-short look, but these are the ones I grab ALL. the. time.  They are just regular panties but they are also no-show so win-win.  I have them in so many colors and now it looks like they've really pared the selection down, but they are a great staple. https://www.victoriassecret.com/panties/no-show-and-seamless/high-leg-brief-panty-seamless?ProductID=283427&CatalogueType=OLS

@MonaLisaRalphio The Hanky Panky ones look pretty great, too!  I can't do anything with the center-seam construction, so I appreciate that it looks like they are made with a proper gusset. ;)  And don't have to be sized up and down if my weight fluctuates lol

ETA <span class="vanilla-mention-@">@mrsdaddario </span>Happy Belated Birthday!!!  We all get to celebrate with @PepperAT 's personal gif party right there!!!  :D Hope you had a great weekend. :)
  • Options
    @mrsdaddario happy belated birthday!!! 

@PennStateCait  I think my (belated..sensing a theme) UO would be that I actually like the taste of the core!! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    Those Hanky Panky thongs with the high waist look really sex actually! I may buy some.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Options
    @Sugargirl1019 @BusinessWife They're really cute!  My husband loves them, and I pretty much won't wear a skirt or a dress with anything else.  I don't know how the one-size situation works but it REALLY does.  They make a plus-size version, too.  

Just be aware that if you start buying them, you're never going to want to wear anything else again.  At $26 a pop, that's not a cheap habit.  But they're so worth it!