Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday!

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday!

• @NamelessAria I have to say that I love your siggy this month! Jim Gaffigan is hysterical and has such a cool outlook on kids!
  • @buthanya i see....thanks for clarifying! you are right, it's probably much easier to find BFP's on one weekly thread. i was already lurking on it!

@mrsdaddario wooo! welcome to the TWW! so happy to hear your first IUI went well. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• Loading the player...
  • Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited May 2016
    @nwegman7878 what terrible news :( I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself and give lots of love to your new dog! We'll be here for you if you want to come back.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • CoonMomCoonMom member
    Cycle: 16 Total 6 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 20/?

Testing: nope

Timing: IDK I didn't temp or anything but sex this month.

R/R/CS: I'm glad I didn't temp this month for a couple of reasons 1) sleeping in:) 2) Our AC broke and it was really hot around O 3) less stress 4) vacation would have messed up my temps. Of course with all that I will be regretting it next week when I don't know when to expect AF. I probably won't be posting everyday due to be crazy busy at work.

Rave: I got to test drive a Ford Edge and a Chevy Equinox on Sunday. I leaning towards the Edge but want to check out the Nissan SUVs and maybe a few others still.

Rant (ish) My friends (sisters a year apart but we were all in the same class) mom passed away on Sunday. She was like a second mom to me growing up. We lost touch after high school but when I found out she had cancer I visited her (that was last summer I believe). She still means a lot to me and even though I don't keep in touch with the girls I care about them. I plan on going to the visitation tomorrow and funeral on Thursday. I kind of feel bad because it's month end (aka really busy week) at work but #sorrynotsorry. (I don't tweet so I probably did that wrong, sorry)

GTKY: If you had to describe yourself using a colour, what colour would you pick? Lately I'd say black because I've been really down and depressed. When I'm my typical self I'd say teal.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• @nwegman7878 girlllllll I've missed seeing you around!  I'm so sorry to hear about the news with your insurance!  But, I love that you are working with a rescue!  I wish you and your DH nothing but the absolute best!  <3
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @nwegman7878 I was just thinking anout
    you recently, you and @thefarmerswife0411 . I know you both have stepped back for different reasons but I still wonder about you and hope you are doing well. Thanks for the update. I'm sorry it wasn't the best news. But I am truly glad you have shifted your focus to something positive. Wherever your journey takes you on the TTC front, know that you are always welcome here! 
  • @mrsdaddario - So happy to hear that your IUI went well! Fx for you!

Cycle
    : 8

CD/DPO: 27/13

Testing: BFN on CD12, trying not to test again.

Timing: Excellent, hit every day except -4.

R/R/CS: I've been really, really down about TTC, and I'm already feeling a little better just from getting back on this board and reading through everyone's posts on this thread today and yesterday. To anyone reading this: thank you for sharing your experiences and helping me and everyone else feel less alone.

GTKY: I'll say yellow, because that's the color of happiness to me. Even when I'm not feeling my happiest, I think yellow is still at my core.