Please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place.
I am sad to find myself here. It was difficult to come to term that my husband and I will have to terminate this pregnancy due congenital diaphragmatic hernia. By the time I end this pregnancy, I should be about 18 weeks. My doctor have given us the option of induced labor or d&e. After hearing details about procedure, I just don't know what to do. Induced labor will take 24-36 hours. I will get to see and hold baby. D&E I will be asleep and it will be over quickly and be home same night. However, I will not see her as I've been told her body will not be in whole. I honestly don't know what to do. Part of me wants this done and over with quickly, yet another part of me want to see her, then again I'm not sure if I can handle it emotionally. I'm scared and heartbroken.
2012 Diagnosis with high fsh, low ovarian reserve.
34 years old at the time.
IUI #1 Clomid - BFN
IUI #2 Clomid - BFN
IUI #3 Clomid - BFN
IUI #4 Gonal-f injectables - BFP
Baby son born in July 2013