Baby Names
Options

Twin girl name set

megframe16megframe16 member
edited May 2016 in Baby Names
so we thought we were down to Evelyn and Lorelei.. But I've always wanted Elodie since I was a teen. Now that due day is getting closer I'm kind of yearning for Elodie. Problem is, now Lorelei has grown on me and DH picked Evelyn for his girl name and isn't budging What's your favorite sib set?
(middle names are Elizabeth and Julia most likely)
Also, big brothers are Nathan and Jared.

Twin girl name set 82 votes

Evelyn & Lorelei
57% 47 votes
Evelyn & Elodie
20% 17 votes
Elodie & Lorelei
21% 18 votes

Re: Twin girl name set

• Options
    Elodie and Lorelei is my favorite,  but that's something you need to decide with your husband. So, if he says Evelyn, Evelyn and Lorelei works best.
  • Options
    I feel like Elodie is missing an M. Would you be open to Melody(ie)? IMHO it just sounds like a made up name. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Elodie and its my favorite name but I wouldn't do twin E names and if Evelyn is set then I would stick with Lorelei and Evelyn

• Options
    I love Elodie, but I don't like it with the name Evelyn....I don't like that they both start with "E". If your husband gets to pick a name and you get to pick one (and that is something that you both agreed on), then Evelyn is set. I think that Evelyn and Lorelei sound the best out of the bunch.