Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday Bitchfest

It may be a holiday, (in some places), but it's still Monday! Let's hear 'em ladies...

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• CD1. The end. 

Also, went out to get my coffee (and let's face it... A treat because CD1) and all I saw were people pulling boats headed to the lake. And I'm stuck at home because we are trying to get one house ready to sell and the other ready to buy and I JUST WANT TO GO TO THE LAKE! 

Also, DH said if we want to buy the house we are in, we may need to hold off on TTC for a while. Thanks for that.

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• DH's great-aunt passed away. His family is making kind of a big deal about it, posting how sad they are on Facebook, making arrangements for us to attend the funeral (in the city his grandparents live in, 3 hours away). And I'm fine with that. But I didn't know this woman existed until she was in the hospital last week. I was all 'oh.. that's too bad.. does she live in Quebec?' (that's where they're all from).

No. No she didn't. She lived 10 mins from DH'S grandparents who we visit 3-4 times a year. DH has a teeny tiny family. Why have we never visited her? Why was she never invited over when we were there? Why wasn't she invited to our wedding? This family baffles me. I don't mind attending the funeral but it might have nice to meet her while she was alive.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Being that it is a holiday... and I am at work.... I have no motivation to do anything once I get off and get home. I really just want to stop and get a delish iced coffee on my way home. But I said I would cut out coffee from now on. I also do not want to work out like I said I would. I am getting real tired of not having the motivation to work out. So now I will not be caffeinated, dreading and fighting a work out, and still feeling meh from AF.

Sassy pants - engaged.

**TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• @PennStateCait - HUGS!!! I totally hear what you are saying. Definitely not a bad friend. I can really relate to what you are going through. Big ole creepy stranger internet hug!
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• DilynneDilynne member
    MBF goes to my boss. I love my boss. He's a great man and an even better defense lawyer but he is perpetually late.  He was supposed to meet a close friend of mine in court at 12:30 to decide the game plan before court started at 1.  It's 1:48 and he still hasn't arrived. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• clover28clover28 member
    edited May 2016
    @PennStateCait Hugs, girl.

My MBF is that while everyone else is out drinking and boating, I'm stuck in my house studying my arse off because I take my NP boards in 8 days.  My anxiety is through the roof.  If I dont pass, I have to forfeit the job I just accepted AND pay a boatload of money to take them again.
  • @clover28 good luck! And props to you on finishing NP school. I've been thinking of going back but I just don't know when yet. 
  • mtmama2mtmama2 member
    edited May 2016
    My mbf is that I suck at mobile bumping. Tried to start the TTA/Benched check in for the week but I apparently can't copy and paste from my phone and I'm totally not going to type all that out. So I guess I'm stuck lurking all the other boards! 

Edited because TB ate half my post... See above rant about mobile bumping...

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• @aammyy33 Sorry to hear about the ultrasound. I'm impressed at your willpower not to eat all of the bad things and drink all the booze!
    **Formerly @aliciabhen**
    Me: 26 DH: 24
    Married: November 2015  <3
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    Computer Hope
  • ***TW someone else's pregnancy/child mentioned***

@PennStateCait big hugs from afar! And I can relate. We've had a lot of close friends and family get the good news lately. 

@AliciaGoose I feel that! I regularly eat my feelings. My weapon of choice today... Ice cream. Hope things get better. 

@MelissaM090 really odd about the never meeting her part. But sorry for the loss. Hugs for you and your DH's family during this time. 

So my MBF is that no matter what I do I can't escape my DH's family. I love them I really do but these past 6 months or so, actually ever since my PCOS diagnosis, I've been avoiding his extended family and the dreaded when are you and DH going to have babies convo. I get that they're interested, and the only other three married cousins in our age group are either currently expecting or just had a baby so it probably seems like he and I should be trying soon. But they don't know we've been trying for over a year and that it may never happen. And I don't want to have to explain it to them. Well they all came to my MILs house today, and we live right across the street. So I really had no excuse not to be there. I actually lied about having bar prep to do today to get away from them early. Sorry for the rant. 

Married 08.09.2014  <3
    TTC # 1 since July 2015 
  • @THowellEsq16 - As soon as DH and I got married, the questions started. I decided to be a smart@$$ about it. I started responding that, every time someone asked us when we were going to have kids, we would wait another month before starting to try. My MIL did not like that and stopped asking. She has no idea we have been trying as long as we have. I can't believe we're now on to our 9th cycle. The good news? No one has been asking us when we're going to have kids.
  • @DoctorDonna glad I'm not alone. honestly the questions started before we got married, which I found very odd. But we'd been together 8 years at that point. I got to the point that for a while I just said never, then went through a "none of your damn business" phase that didn't go over very well. My MIL actually told me one day I was rude because I wouldn't answer them. I love a good smart a** comment not gonna lie. 
    Married 08.09.2014  <3
    TTC # 1 since July 2015 
  • @THowellEsq16 - You are definitely not alone. People just don't understand that that stuff is personal. My MIL has stopped asking after I kept responding to her comments with, "And now we'll be waiting another month. Are you sure you want more grandkids?"
  • @linzrunz I'm in the same situation!! We are looking at buying and I literally can't get my house ready.  I take 2 steps forward and then the house looks like a bomb went off.  We can't afford to have a baby in the next year if we keep TTC so now  we are TTA and I feel overwhelmed and exhausted by the whole process.
  • My MBF is 1. I had to work today and 2. My boss's boss was firing off witchy emails with unrealistic expectations.  I'm over it.
  • @linzrunz sorry for CD1 and all of the house craziness!

@PennStateCait and @houseofsetters creepy strange internet hugs for you both! You're not bad friends at all. It's hard wanting it so much and seeing it be reality for others.

@clover28 good luck on your boards!

@aammyy33 I'm sorry your ultrasound didn't go well. Please be kind to yourself and try to keep to not drinking all the booze. Unless you really want/need to. Then drink all the booze.
  • My MBF is my boss. I really do think she's great, but sometimes I think she gets a little off track. We have a union meeting tomorrow afternoon which I told her I was attending, so I won't be able to see one of my daily afternoon patients (I'm a visiting nurse). However, since she was having trouble finding someone else to cover said patient, she expected me to make her life easier by deciding not to go to the meeting.

We currently have no union reps, as two of them quit and one is out on disability for falling in a patient's home and breaking her pelvis. So it's a pretty important meeting. #sorrynotsorry but if you don't have a field nurse to make the visit, then one of the FIVE managers who sit in the office chatting away all afternoon can drag their butt out to do this kid's daily procedure.