January 2017 Moms

Apps/ BW/ u/s etc..... 5/29- 6/4

Sorry ladies, I didn't get home til late last night. 
Tell us about your appointments this week! 
** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
DS: December 19, 2011
MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Apps/ BW/ u/s etc..... 5/29- 6/4

• Jkp7749Jkp7749 member
    I have an ultrasound scheduled for tmw. I'm sorry nervous.. with my first pregnancy, after the excitement set in I knew something was wrong and sure enough we miscarried. With my daughter i felt so yucky, I never worried about whether or not I was actually pregnant. This time, I mostly feel fine (just extremely tired. But no food aversions) and that is making me worry something is wrong. I just want to see/hear a heart beat tomorrow!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Nothing yet for me, BUT I scheduled my first appointment for June 24! Currently 5w4d. Good luck to those of you with upcoming stuff and congrats you had something that went well! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KarliQ88KarliQ88 member
    edited June 2016
    Had mine last week but i didn't update anyone. Becuase im "low risk" (younger than 35. No previous losses. No health issues) i just visited with the RN for my first appointment. So when i went in the RN that i saw is the one I'll be seeing alot. She is my contact person if i have any questions/concerns. The one who will contact me etc. Anyway...i get there and i friggen know this nurse personally. She used to work with me (im a nurse). She didn't realize it because we worked together before i got married and i changed my last name. She asked if i was ok with it I'm like "yea I'm ok with it if you are. " she laughed and congratulated me i was like "well congrats you are the first person i know personally I've told im pregnant." it went alright it wasn't awkward. I mostly had alot of questions asked about my health/family history. Had some labs drawn and had to pee in a cup. My UA came back i have a mild UTI so they are currently running cultures before putting me on antibiotics. Doctor said it was ok to wait until those came back since i was asymptomatic and she would rather prescribe me the right antibiotic than have me on the wrong one and have to take a different one later. No ultrasound or heartbeat done. I will hear heartbeat at end of june. Probably have UA redone at that point too. Maybe sooner? Not really sure when I'll have to pee in a cup again. 
  • I have my first OB appt since being released from the RE this Friday.  So ready for it but also anxious because I have no idea what to expect.  I have been with my RE for so long! lol! 
  • Wow! That's a great surprise! We'll miss you! 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Aww @ashbozso we will miss you!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • So I had my first appt today with the RN and CNM. They remembered me from my first pregnancy so that was sweet. The midwifery practice I go to is crunchy, so no ultrasound. They don't even try for the Doppler this early. Just pee in a cup, a pap I was overdue for, and a pelvic - during which the CNM said oh yep your pregnant lol. 
    We talked about genetic testing, which I didn't do last time. I think I am going to do the first tri screening this time around though. 
    I'm glad to have the whole process going now. I feel like today was the first step in getting to labor and a newborn. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @ashbozso awe! Baby is so cute! We'll miss you!
    BabyGaga
    DS1 - 03/31/2006
    DS2 - 12/31/2008
    DS3 - 06/26/2012
    DS4 - 08/07/2014
  • cjs260cjs260 member
    @ashbozso What a crazy fun surprise! And you're almost out of the 1st tri, yay! We'll miss you over here. Pop in and say hey from time to time. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker                                       

• @rocksinthewater fx for you!! 
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• Woah @ashbozso that's an amazing surprise! Good luck in Dec. 16! Did you feel preggo at all when your IUD was still in?

I don't have a medical appointment until the 17th, but I am going to view the childcare center at my work tomorrow for an information session and to check on tuition prices and age minimums for attending. Since I work on a college campus there's a daycare on site for students and staff, and its staffed really well and has a phenomenal rating online, but it also has long waiting lists to get in. So yay for practical planning. 
    Previously PaukMeKiande
    Surprise BFP/MC February 2011 
    BFP May 16th 2016
    EDD January 25 2017
    DD born January 30 2017
    Surprise BFP/MC April 2017
  • @rocksinthewater fx for you!! 
    Thank you!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    MC #1 January 2013
    DS born 4/06/14
    MC #2 August 2015
    CP November 2015
    MC#3 January 2016
    BFP 5/11/16  EDD 1/19/17
  • I had my first appointment today. That moment when you see your little baby and are so relieved it's not just in your head- the best. I measured a couple days ahead so I'm 8 weeks today and due Jan 11th. Heartrate was 167 and strong. I was given a different prescription for my severe nausea. Hoping it helps!
  • @ashbozo wow! Great surprise! Kind of nice to fly through the first tri! 
  • @ashbozso how awesome! Congrats. H&H9!!  
    ** Highschool Sweethearts ** 
    Married: February 14, 2009

MC: June 6 2010 @ 18 weeks
    DS: December 19, 2011
    MC: October 2, 2015 @ 14 weeks

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @PaukMeKiande no I didn't at all. I actually thought there were twins in there because I was so nauseous and tired at my calculation of 4 weeks pregnant lol 
    also because my stomach was showing more. Thanks guys I will def check in on you, hoping for quick and safe 1st trimesters to you all! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I made an early appointment to discuss meds and my blood type and risk for multiples. My "first" appointment is scheduled for June 14th, it'll be an education session I guess, then I have my first US on June 22nd!!! I can't wait! I just want to see/hear the baby to confirm all is well. I'm really anxious to know if I have only 1 baby or 2 or many. Last cycle I was on fertility drugs (lupron, menopure, ganarelix) and doctor said they shouldn't affect future cycles, but some people said it can increase the chance of multiples, so I'm nervous. Symptoms are still very mild, so I'm thinking it's just 1. They did a urine test to confirm the pregnancy, so that was cool having the OB say "you're pregnant!"
    Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19