Pregnant after a Loss

Can I be an AW for a sec? (21w ultrasound)

21w exact scan yesterday:

Baby is perfect!  4 working chambers in a heart, stomach in separate area from heart, kidneys and bladder functioning, no cleft lip or palate, strong and straight spine, cute little nose, a perfectly normal sized head (and my natural childbirth may thank her for that later), 14oz in weight, and 10 fingers and toes!  Feisty as can be, we got this adorable picture right off (with her hands under her chin) because she was sleeping but the second she woke up it was back to grabbing her feet and rolling around.  I am not going to have a lazy child apparently.

Hallelujah!!  My PGAL brain is finally finding peace.  That's a little person in there y'all!

I've been terrified the last 21 weeks (and beyond that it would never happen for us.  I've been protecting myself from loving her too hard just in case, but dangit I fell hard for her yesterday.  Plus, I'm not sure if it's mom-bias but that is a pretty baby I think.  ;)

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Can I be an AW for a sec? (21w ultrasound)

• ***lurking from TTCAL*****

congrats mama! So glad you are able to find some peace. She looks perfect. You are giving hope to all of us still trying 
  • Aww congrats! She is beatiful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Beautiful. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Congrats! I have my 21 week ultrasound on Thursday. This makes me so excited!!!! :)
  • Congrats! I have my 21 week ultrasound on Thursday. This makes me so excited!!!! :)
    It was amazing!  The tech showed us everything as she went, took about an hour, and by the end I couldn't think of any "what-ifs" about her anymore because now I know everything is perfect.  Good luck on yours and Bring pictures!  I'm suddenly ultrasound crazy.  ;)

• KurtniKurtni member
    She's in "the thinker" pose. Congratulations! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • She's just beautiful! Congratulations! 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Kurtni said:
    She's in "the thinker" pose. Congratulations! :)
    The sonographer referred to it as her "coiled spring pose" since seconds later she realized she had an audience and began lterally bouncing off the walls.

• Congrats! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers