CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have?

Re: WTO Thursday

• Happy almost Friday!

Month/Cycle: 2/2 TTCAL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, tracking cm, temping. haven't started HIO yet, which we need to. Our days have been so busy we've both been too exhausted. Hopefully that changes tonight!

R/R/CS: This cm tracking thing is so frustrating. I feel like i'm all over the place with every type of cm EXCEPT for the fertile kind. I felt like this last cycle too. *TW* When i actually got pregnant the first time with my MC, i distinctly remember seeing very clear EWCM. Since then, none of that has been spotted. I'm sure my body is still getting itself situated, but i'm sitting here like ok, anytime now would be great. Blah. I guess I'll keep waiting and see what sort of shift i do get and how it coincides with my temps. Hopefully i ovulate at all. Also DH needs to calm down his schedule a bit so we can actually HIO a couple times here soon.

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? haha a lot. I always think i'm a very strange person and all my quirks i just feel like are my normal. But if i had to pick one, i'd say that I am constantly talking to my dog. In public and everything. Anyone seeing me walking my dog will see me basically talking to myself the whole time. Owell!
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • Good Morning!

Month/Cycle: 8/8

WAYDTGKU: same things we've been doing

R/R/CS: I started a new 90 day workout challenge yesterday and I can barely walk today.  Yesterday was only the fit test.  Also, a new Trader Joes just opened up in my area today so I'm going to go check it out this morning.  I'm way more excited about this than I should be.

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have?  I'm a total type A personality.  Things need to be in order for me to be sane.  I make a to do list every morning when I wake up.  I swear its from my years as an ICU nurse.
  • Loading the player...
  • BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited May 2016
    *question in CS*

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: temping (first cycle doing so, hence my question below!), sex!

R/R/CS: How do you know what your coverline is? or is that something you can only see in hindsight (after O or after the cycle is done?) too? I had a temp dip on CD 14 and it's been rising since then - this morning was the first time it's been [slightly] higher than the previous 6+ days (I think I read something about that recently). If it stays this high or higher for 3 days in a row, does that tell me I've likely ovulated? Do I just have to wait for FF to give me the red lines?
    I thought maybe it meant possible O yesterday since it was higher today than the other days and was going to see if it stayed high to confirm, but then I had EWCM still today which makes me think maybe I haven't quite O-d?
    I'm a little embarrassed to be asking this question so late in the game....I feel like it's super basic and I should definitely know the answer already by this point, but I only just started charting (stupid me for waiting to buy a BBT)
    The plan is to continue HIO anyways (took a break yesterday for one day for a couple reasons, but we'll be back at it today for a little while..I'm just hoping that wasn't the worst day to take a break!)

note: CD 12 I missed my alarm :(

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I have no quirks, I'm perfect! Just kidding...I think I have lots. I can't stand still while talking on the phone OR waiting for a bus - I walk laps around whatever is available. I'm also really unobservant when it comes to random daily things...DH just rolls his eyes in disbelief when I'm like, "oh, there's construction in our way!" and he's like, "we walked past this yesterday....it's not new at all" haha. My excuse is that I'm a teacher, so I always have to be observant through the day - there is no "break"/"off time", so when I'm not at school, I'm just zoned out of life haha

edit: typo

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• @Buthayna don't feel silly for asking that question at all! I just started temping too and am curious what kind of answers you get. I THINK the coverline is created after O, once there is a distinct spike. But i could be totally wrong.
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • krys-2krys-2 member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Temping/CP/CM/OPK

R/R/CS: Eh...just tired. I'm ready to go home, but dreading the flights. Full day in the office today, then a half day tomorrow and I'm out. Telling myself this on repeat:

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? Not really weird, but I have to be early for everything or it drives me absolutely crazy. And I'm totally OCD about how the dishwasher is loaded. On the off chance that DH actually does the dishes, I wait til he's out of the room to rearrange the dishwasher because it makes me nuts.
    Me: 34 | DH: 35  
    Met: 2003
    Married: 2005
    TTC #1: May 2016
  • Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, clomid, iui

R/R/CS: My mil had a stroke recently and also has cancer. Things aren't looking great and we live 4 hrs away. Hoping things improve and it isn't her time yet.....but worried. 

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I have a couple I can think of off the top of my head. I've never liked my different foods touching each other on my plate. And I am very specific where dishes go on which shelves. DH's coffee cups/water bottles go on the top shelf and it annoys me when he puts them on the bottom shelf where the smaller glasses go. :)
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• Hopefully back later for comments. 

Month/Cycle: 8/8 (2 cycles NTNP, 1 cycle anovulatory, 4 cycles with good timing)

CD: 6

WAYDTGKTFU: Mehhhh. Waiting for FW.  

R/R/CS:  So tired today!  Enough said.

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have?  Haha only one?  Hmm.  I have this thing where if I’m in a new place and they have tiles on the ceiling, I need to know how many there are.  Don’t know why but I’m always counting the ceiling tiles.  There are a number of other weird ones that I can’t think of.  This would be a good question for DH to answer. Lol   

My Chart

ME: 28  |  DH: 31
    DATING SINCE: 09/20/08
    MARRIED: 10/26/15
    TTC #1 SINCE: OCT/NOV 2015

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • @leekat14 I wish I had your quirk! I hate to clean!

@Buthayna Yes, 3 high temps will then show ovulation and give you your crosshairs. If you have two more high temps then i'd say you o'd on cd 15.
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• DilynneDilynne member
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Anything I can think of. 

R/R/CS: Question: I think I read somewhere that some people never turn an OPK. Is that true? Any OPKs I've tried have always been stark white.  Any thoughts?

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I compulsively make lists. Grocery lists, to do lists, packing lists - you name it, I've got a list for it. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• beary67beary67 member
    @mrsdaddario I'm keeping positive thoughts for you and your scan tomorrow!!  I hope there has been lots of progress with your follicles since your last scan! 

Month/Cycle:  8/8

CD:  5

WAYDTGKU:  Metformin, Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI

R/R/CS:  I'm feeling crampy I think from the Letrozole, so hopefully that means it's doing it's job!  DH and I are going out of town starting tonight and I could not be more excited to get away!!  We have a wedding on Sunday and Ben from the Bachelor was invited (he is friends with the groom).  I'm not sure if he is going, but I really hope he will be there! 

GTKY: I can't leave work unless I have zero emails in my inbox.  
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • @mrsdaddario I hope today goes by fast for you and that you have a positive scan tomorrow! Good vibes being sent your way. 

@Daisy621 I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. I hope things improve for her.

*question in R/R/CS* 

Month/Cycle: 7/5 TTCAL 

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, Metformin, Healthy Eating, HIO soon 

R/R/CS: DH had his SA today so I'm hoping for good results. FX! I also posted yesterday about one of my tubes being blocked and the possibility of needing a hysteroscopy to unblock it. I'm curious if anybody has already had this done. What was the recovery process like? The nurse made it sound like it was NBD but I'm a big baby and am so scared to go under. However, if I have to do it, I have to do it. 

I don't know if I can pick just one. I'm like @clover28 and am definitely Type A. Making lists and crossing things off when they're completed is so therapeutic. I also have to have the TV volume on an even number. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• CoonMomCoonMom member

Month/Cycle: 16 Total/6 TTCAL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Sex...if our AC gets fixed today.

R/R/CS: Rant: our AC is broke and it's 80+in the house and our lawn mower is having issues (a screw came out so the handle doesn't turn the mower; and the batteries keep dying; it's only a year old:( ) I only got half the lawn done yesterday and it's going to rain the next few days. Guess our lawn is going to look stupid for awhile:(

Rave: DH got his SA results. From how I interrupt they look good. He is suppose to call the dr for clarification today.  

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I talk to my dogs a lot.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• @Buthayna FF will create your cover line once you get 3 days of come nfirmed temp rise so just hold out for a few more days!

Month/Cycle: 6/2 TTCAL 

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU:
    BBT, PNV, ovaboost, myo inositol, fertilaid, fertilecm, acupuncture, black cohosh cd5-15, CP, CM, HIO ED, OPK, preseed

R/R/CS: I think the black cohosh I am taking is giving me massive hormone headache and mood swings. It's so much fun when i have to deal with stupid people all day 

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I get the hiccups. Like all the time. And it sounds like I swallowed a squeaky toy as a child. 
  • KirstinH88KirstinH88 member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 7 total, 3 after MC

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Temping. 

R/R/CS: Yay! It's almost Friday! And a 3 day weekend! Today should be the last day of AF, she always stays around for 3 days, but it seems like she cut out early. I'll have to keep and eye out for her today. 

@EALasagna45 I am just like you! I have what I call mild OCD. Everything has an order and a spot. I make lists and keep calendars, otherwise life is just too consuming. The TV or car radio volume has to be set to certain numbers (not necessarily odd or even, just certain "good" numbers). Color crayons, pencils, or markers have to be set back in the box in rainbow order. 

ETA: AF is crazy sometimes. I knew she wasn't done with her visit. She must have just needed a break from me. SHEEEEE'S BAAAACK!!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @Buthayna  If you are going just by temps, you need 3 higher than the previous 6. FF takes other signs into account, though, so with still having EWCM, that could affect when you get CH if your temp continues to rise (or you might just get dashed CH). The coverline shows up when O is confirmed and it *should* be 0.1 above your highest of the previous 6 temps, though FF doesn't always do it that way.

@Krys  I'm the same way with the dishwasher! We have a roommate and he is awful at loading the dishwasher and I always had to completely redo it if he loaded it, so I had to change our chore chart so he never gets that chore lol

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 13 (I think I put 13 yesterday, but today is actually CD 13)

WAYDTGKU: CM, CP, sex

R/R/CS: I think I may have O'd yesterday because I haven't seen any fertile CM yet today, but the day is young and that would be the earliest I have O'd. Hopefully I can move over to TWW soon.

I can't really think of anything, though I'm sure I have them. I'll come back later to edit if I come up with something.
  • Month/Cycle: 10/8

CD: 55

WAYDTGKU: Just sex sometimes for funsies. 

R/R/CS:  It's my birthday! I'm 31... I swear I wasn't 30 for a whole year yet.  

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? Just one?  Sometimes when I listen to music I imagine dances to them.  I guess that comes from growing up doing dance. 
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mrsdee15 happy birthday!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsdee15 your new picture of your little dog is so freaking cute. He/she reminds me of an ewok.

star wars dogs national dog day cnet ewoks
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @mrsdee15 Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day! Never too late to start turning back the clocks! Each year, get one year younger!
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • @clover28 Trader Joe's is amazing, I go out of my way to go every week.

@mrsdee15 Happy Birthday!

Month/Cycle: 10/3TTCAL

WAYDTGKU: All of it, getting a SA done this month as well

R/R/CS: I'm officially in frustrated, this-is-probably-more-than-bad-luck territory, so I'm starting to look into what testing I can have done 

GTKY: I over plan the crap out of everything.  
  • mrsdee15mrsdee15 member
    edited May 2016
      Thank you all for the birthday love!

@NamelessAria Thank you!  He is pretty cute, though DH thinks he looks more like this Star Wars specimen:

ETA I think he looks like an Ewok and a mogwai had a baby. 
    DD born PPROM preemie at 36 weeks on 10/1/17 after over a year TI, 
    then 3 failed IUIs, and finally a successful IVF FET.

Due with #2 5/2/19 after HIO once in my FW,
    because apparently that's how life works now. Team Blue!

• @Buthayna Yes, 3 high temps will then show ovulation and give you your crosshairs. If you have two more high temps then i'd say you o'd on cd 15.
    I agree with this.

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  •  I was also curious about the cover line so thanks for asking! @buthayna :)

Happy Birthday @MrsDee15 !

Month/Cycle: 4/4

WAYDTGKU: BBT, RRL, PNV, OPK, Green Tea

R/R/CS: I haven't turned a positive OPK yet... this is good. Still holding out and hoping that it won't happen until Tuesday when DH is home. It's my birthday on Monday and I think my body owes me the bday gift of ovulating when DH is home. That's not too much to ask for is it?

Also, I caved and bought the VIP version of FF last night. It was on sale so I couldn't resist. There's so many cool features to learn/ explore.  

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I don't like stuff on stuff.... it gives me serious anxiety. I can not handle clutter!
    Me: 28 | DH: 30
    BFP #1 April 12, 2017 EDD December 19, 2017
    Happily Ever After June 2014 <3<3

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 10/9

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: the usual, except not temping 

R/R/CS: Heading home from vacation today. It's a little sad, but we had tons of fun and I'm ready to sleep in my own bed tonight. 

GTKY: Ooh, this will make me sound so strange, but I sometimes make words plural that shouldn't be, and vice versa, almost in a baby-talk kind of way. Only with H, though, NEVER in a professional or social setting. I have no idea when I started this or why. Lol. 
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

• whiskawhiska member
    edited May 2016
    Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU:  bbt, pnvs, opks, limbering up to get ready for that window

R/R/CS: Nothing today.  Keeping everyone having a hard time in my thoughts.  I've been trying to lovetit for support!

When I eat Kit-Kats and Tagalongs I nibble away all the chocolate on the outside first.  I've done it my whole life and now it feels weird eating them the normal way.  

ETA Happy Birthday @mrsdee15 !!!  I felt the same way haha.  Hope you have a wonderful day!!
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: Temping and CM-tracking/ Charting

R/R/CS: I just keep being amazed about how much I don't know about my own body. I've learned so much over the last month or so! I also think that last month may have been the first month I O-ed since coming off of BC and that my cycles are longer than I thought they were going to be.

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I have a bunch! One is that I can't stand talking on the phone to people. I wish I could have a cell phone that could do all the things except accept phone calls! I'd rather text or email anything over talking to someone on the phone.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 34 | DH: 31
    Married: Nov. 7, 2015
    TTC Since: February, 2016
    BFP: December 20, 2016

• @whiska ME TOO!!! That makes me so happy to know that I'm not the only one!
    @mrsdee15 Happy birthday!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, BD EOD

R/R/CS: I'm using OPKs exclusively this cycle. No temping. I have never turned an OPK but I've also timed using them really poorly, so here's hoping! 

Also, two more days until a three day weekend! Totally raving about that! 

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I was going to use the same thing that @whiska said. The way that I eat a lot of foods is very strange. DH pokes fun at me constantly. I also eat all the caramel off a Twix bar before I eat the cookie part. 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021
  • @mrsdee15 Happy happy birthday!! I'm almost at the 30 and 1/2 mark, and it's going too fast...

@marriedhamstermom thanks! and i definitely think animals respond to the sound of our voice, so i'm sure your hamsters enjoy it too!

@clover28 good luck on your workout challenge! 90 days is a long enough time to definitely see some results, which is the best part!

@mrsdaddario Still have my FX for you that tomorrow goes well!

@coonmom so sorry about your A/C! I live in Florida and can't imagine having to deal with that right now.

Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015

my chart
  • @mrsdee15 Happy 31st! Hope you have a great day!

DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Taking a break from the usual stuff, just PNVs, Met, and sex.

R/R/CS: Was feeling good today, then I saw yet another pregnancy announcement on FB. I think I know like 15 people pregnant in 2016 now. Where is this water they are drinking and how do i get some?!? 

I'm kind of weird about how I eat food. Like take a cheeseburger for instance. I will eat around it in a circle and then eat the middle. And I dont like my food to touch on the plate but I have no issue combing it for a bite. Like taking peas and then potatos and eating that together. But before hand it cant touch. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @JediAlly85 yes about eating around things and saving the middle for last! pizza and cake I also eat from the outside/crust inward :D 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

WAYDTGKU: Not much yet. Stopped BCP on CD1, right now is just waiting until AF is over. I know some people say that you should wait a cycle, but we're not doing much this cycle other than HIO, so why not?

R/R/CS: Assuming FF is correct (not temping yet, but been tracking cycles which is stupidly useless on the pill), my estimated fertility window lines up with my BILs wedding. Weddings always make me randy, so that's awesome. One thing that has surprised me is how much my libido must have been suppressed on the pill. The last couple of days have been interesting...

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have?  I have a thing for playing with numbers. For example, right now my computer says that its 12:24, which makes me ridiculously happy because 12 is half of 24. Also the first and last digit add to 5 and the two middle digits add to 4 (which = the last digit = happy). The first two digits add to 3. So I can get 1,2,3,4,5 out of the numbers. I'll keep at this all day. I do it when I'm bored.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• Month/Cycle:1/1

CD:3

WAYDTGKU: Sex

R/R/CS: My toddler co sleeps with us and I can't figure out how to get my thermometer without sitting up in bed and leaning over him. I'm not sure the 3 second sit up will make a huge difference though. Anybody know?

GTKY: What is one weird quirk you have? I have to tap the dash board if someone has a head light out while driving. When I was in high school someone told me it was bad luck if you didn't tap the dash board. DH use to be annoyed by it, but it's pretty normal now.

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • @clover28 What 90 day workout program are you doing? I just started one myself! :smile: 

Me: 32 years old
    DH: 33 years old
    Married in May 16, 2015
         TTC #1 (on and off) since September 2015
    DS1 Due 6.7.2021