October 2016 Moms
Options

The Bump Tickers

Can someone tell me why my tickers wont work in my signature? I've tried both options they give you to paste in. TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The Bump Tickers

• Options
    After you enter the HTML code, you have to click the HTML toggle button on the tool bar. Looks like this: </>
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're welcome! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    This might be a late SS moment but I have no clue what a ticker or signature is... :#
  • Options
    CaptainPhasmaCaptainPhasma member
    edited May 2016
    @UponAStar16 You can't view signatures on mobile or in the app.

When you post on TheBump.com website, there is an option to have a "signature" that is the same message at the bottom of every post you make, such as your due date, or a funny or inspirational quote. You can also use a photo, or get the code to use a "ticker" which is a picture created by the bump (or another website or your own code if you are creative) that counts down to your due date.

so if you log in to the website on a computer or tablet you see these:

But if you're on a phone or using the app you won't see the signatures.

• Options
    ^What she said^ 

I always forget siggies don't appear on mobile. I use the desktop site 90% of the time. The app is total crap and makes me want to throw my phone across the room. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm just so lazy to turn on and deal with the slowness of my computer so I guess I'll just have to deal with the shitty app, being blind to tickers and signatures and all lol
  • Options
    I'm the same, I'm only ever on the app.  Hubby hogs the desktop at home, which is the good computer, and I'm too lazy to boot up the laptop so app it is.  One thing I really hate about the app, you can't copy and paste (or see the emoji's so I have to guess the name of them)  :/
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @LauraPCOS what kind of phone are you on? My iPhone lets me see emojis, and copy/paste within the reply text box but I don't think from posts...