Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Feeling down

fioripfiorip member
After having what seemed like a great week, yesterday and today have been rough. 

My good friend got married yesterday and although it was such a happy occasion, I have so many mixed emotions.

Day started well, I decided to get a blow out for the wedding (I have very curly hair) and as I was seeing my hair straight I realized how long my roots are, I have not colored my hair in such a long time, I did the math and of the last 15 month, I've been pregnant for 10, 10 whole months from all three pregnancies combined. So the last year I've been mostly pregnant and don't have a child with me. That broke me down. 

Then at the wedding, which was so beautiful, saw some people I hadn't seen in a long time, having them asking me about the pregnancy announcement they saw on fb and having to explained what happened. 

And I've spent this whole day just moping around and feeling terrible.

Just needed to write it all down to maybe feel better about all of it, thank you to anyone who reads. Feel free to share if you're also feeling down. 

ETA. Also, tomorrow will be 6 weeks post miscarriage and still no period, I know it's normal but I'm just so frustrated. 
I'm 29, husband is 30
Together since 2006
Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Re: Feeling down

• I am sorry for your losses.  I totally understand how that day could have left you feeling drained and down.  Take care of yourself however you need to.  Sending you hugs.  
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • I am so sorry that you feel this why but you have every right to- take care of yourself. *hugs*
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending hugs to you. I'm glad we all have a safe place to vent these feelings.

It took me 8 weeks to get AF after my last loss, and I totally understand the frustration! Hopefully it happens soon for you.
  • Hoping you get your period soon; even though it's natural for things to take time to get back on course, it helps to know that the body is moving forward. ::hug::
  • HLD3194HLD3194 member
    I am so sorry for your losses. I often think about how far along I would be and doing/not doing if I was still pregnant. I am sorry you are having a rough time but know we are all here to help you up when you feel down. Hugs to you
  • fioripfiorip member
    Thank you all, it truly has been tough, I got my results today, Doctor thought I might have a coagulopathy but I don't, I don't have anything really, they also tested me for autoimmune disorders and endocrine disorders, all of my miscarriages seem to be for isolated reasons, things that can happen to anyone for no particular reason. Early loss, going into labor at 22 weeks, water breaking at 17, just random crappy unfortunate events that happened all to me. 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

• Hug! I am so sorry. 
  • Sending you big hugs, I'm so very sorry.
    Me: 38 l DH: 41
    Gavin - 8/27/10
    *TW*
    Gabriel - 2nd tri loss 5/17/16 Trisomy 18 & 21
    Hope -  2nd tri loss 12/7/16 complications from pneumonia

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • It is weird to see how different thinngs and events affect you... Especially when you think they will not. It is such a tough road.