Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Angry about miscarriage

I have so much hatred and anger from my miscarriage. I had a D&E done last week and my emotions are all over the place. I just want to be pregnant with a healthy baby. 

Re: Angry about miscarriage

• I'm sorry for your loss ❤️  I felt/still feel the same way. 

You may want to change your screen name so it's not your full email address. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• I am sorry for you loss.  Those feelings sound completely normal.  I also wondered, especially in the week after my d&c, if my hormones were crashing down and giving me even less control of my emotions than I might otherwise have.  Although of course I was (am) really devastated about my loss, so it's not like I was responding entirely from hormones.  The ladies on this board are very supportive, and I hope you can find some comfort here.  

And I think you can email community@thebump.com about changing your username.  
    About me:
    /loss mentioned/
    TTC#1 July 2014
    dx: MFI (morphology)
    IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
    IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
    hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
    1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
    d&c, followed by cytotec
    TTCAL April 2016
    IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
    IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
    IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN
  • Loading the player...
  • Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited May 2016
    I am sorry for your loss, I feel exactly like this- especially in the beginning. A lot of anger and sadness- like why me? Why my baby? Why did this happen to me and you really don't have a lot of answers. Its been almost 10 weeks since my D&C and I don't know if I will ever be completely "okay" but I do feel a lot better. I think once your hormones aren't all out of whack it helps. We are here for you- hugs!