Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP Weekly Graduation Thread - Week of 5/9

Congrats to any TTGP grads for this week!  We've been rooting for you!

If you are not a contributing member in TTGP, feel free to go right to the 1st trimester board: https://forums.thebump.com/categories/1st-trimester  Not sure if you're considered a contributing member?  Think about the quantity and quality of your posts here on the Bump while you've been TTC.  Contributing members are regularly engaged and active with other members via Love Its, callouts, quotes, and DMs over multiple months TTC.  We believe in giving back here smile  

This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but does allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button to indicate "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short&sweet notes.  Questions as well as longer personal congratulatory notes can be posted in the thread.

Regular board rules apply - this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests.  We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions.  This community gives back tenfold what you put into it!

When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum as these rules can be subject to opinion.  If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing).  Remember: this thread is not a tribunal.  Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic.  If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update  a META thread to discuss.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!  smiley 
---------------------------------------------------------------

CD/DPO of first BFP?

How many months/cycles had you been TTGP?

What were you doing TGKU?

How was your timing?

What symptoms did you have, if any (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)?

How are you going to/did you tell your partner?

Anything else to add?

BabyFruit Ticker
Me: 28 & Partner: 32 | Married 2014
BFP 7/29 EDD 4/11

Re: TTGP Weekly Graduation Thread - Week of 5/9

• Loading the player...
  • @NamelessAria I'm so excited for you! I have all my fingers & toes crossed, and I'm praying that this little one, is THE one :) So happy for you!

Me 34 DH 36 Married since July 2010 
    MFI (High DNA Fragmentation) & Mild endometriosis
    TTC #1 since June 2015 
    Aug 2016 - May 2017  6 IUI's with letrozole - BFN
    April 2017 - laparoscopy to remove mild endo
    June 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU - Cancelled early ovulation, no eggs retrieved. 
    Aug/Sept 2017 - Mini IVF letrozole 12.5mg, Gonal-F 75IU, cetrotide - 13 eggs retrieved, 11 mature
    5 eggs ICSI'd 6 eggs frozen - 1 day 5 blast transfered, 2 expanded blast frozen - BFP!
    May 2018 - Baby girl born - Our Joy

TTC #2 since July 2019
    July 2019 - FET - BFN
    Jan 2020 - FET - canceled due to family health issues
    Mar 2020 - FET - low beta - chemical pregnancy
    July 2020 - ICSI'd remaining 6 eggs - 3 fertilized - 2 survived to early blast stage, transfered both - Chemical Pregnancy

• Kay6519Kay6519 member
    @NamelessAria Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck and a quiet, healthy, and happy pregnancy. Hopefully this little one with be your sticky bean. Sending all the good vibes your way!