July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest

2»

Re: Monday Bitchfest

• Options
    @YeezusButters You can't even imagine the horror! It sounds hilarious, I agree, but if you actually saw them?! Bleeeeehhhhhh.....
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @joleri23 ewwww!!! I hate when people take interest in me just because I'm pregnant. Why in the world would I want to share personal info with you stranger that I've never talked to! And ew to the foot-hands I probably wouldn't be able to stop staring. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• Options
    this isn't baby related but I thought I'd submit my BF anyway :) i freaking hate inconsiderate people. We have a rental house and the jack@$$ tenants moved out 20 days late without paying rent and totally left damages of over $3000. Thank you so much for that jerks! Now we get to dip into the savings we had put aside for me to comfortably take leave through the next semester before I return to teaching. I cannot wait to sell the damn property. 
  • Options
    Oh and to you mamas who's DHs didn't spoil them on Mother's Day... Seriously ENJOY pampering yourself on Father's Day!
  • Options
    @mandyjulie You got it! I'll do my best to take an incognito photo. :)
  • Options
    samantha1206samantha1206 member
    edited May 2016
    Trying to officially pick out the dresser/crib set I want. I had a crib picked, Down to the color but when I looked at the matching dresser it was more expensive than the crib. To top that off the set comes in three colors and for some stupid reason the shade I  want it 100 dollars more than the rest. So I have to decide if I want it that bad or to change. Honestly I can't see throwing an extra hundred on just for the color. I've been searching for another one that is close enough to work. I don't know if I'm just SOL or if lm frustrated and overthinking this. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We went to put together the crib today and it was apparently damaged in the shipping process. Grr. The manufacturer was easy to deal with and is sending us replacement parts but it could be several weeks before it comes and I reeeeeally wanted to put it together because every day I am more exhausted than the last it seems so I just want the nursery to be donnnnneee. 
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Carefully researched daycare, filled out application, sent in with check, sent a heads up check was coming, 5 days later find out that our spot was given away and they are now seeing if they can fit us in. Since many in our area are already booked up for early 2017, stressed now about having to go through the process again, with not so great options. My bitchfest is mainly on myself for not being quicker about securing the spot, which in some ways bums me out even more :neutral: 

edited because spelling is hard sometimes 
  • Options
    @stellaluna14 boo that sucks especially if you are nesting and just want it done! 
  • Options
    NerdchildNerdchild member
    edited May 2016
    My husband ordered pizza and put on a netflix comedy routine by a pregnant lady for Mother's Day. It was legit. 

Edit. Hit save too early.

My bitchfest is just the existence of Monday and how everything seems to go apeshit. I didn't get a chance to pee for over 3 hours at work becausr everything was so crazy. I got home tired and in pain and wishing I didn't have to go do it all again tomorrow.
  • Options
    My husband didn't even awknoledge that I wa a pregnant yesterday. All day people were saying happy first mothers day or almost mothers day. Not a peep from him. I plan on overdoing it for Father's Day to guilt him. 
  • Options
    @notsoblissylissy If your husband is as oblivious as mine... I'll forewarn you that it might not work. That was the approach I took last year, and Sunday was less than stellar again this year.

@joleri23 Those sound so gross! I've seen people with toe-thumbs, but never full-on foot hands! I'd be interested to see also.
  • Options
    I've got to figure out a way to take a picture!!! We don't have much interaction so it might be a little tricky, but at the very least I'll have my work shower on June 3rd and I'm sure I can get a photo then!
  • Options
    @PinkLady2015  OMG, GOOD ONE! LMAO...remember when she eats the lobster  :D
    jodi
    whitehall, pa
    every adventure requires a first step- C.C.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @PinkLady2015 @Jodi1980 Remember the one where Jerry's girlfriend keeps talking about her tractor incident, and George is convinced she has toe-thumbs?
  • Options
    @joleri23 does she wear nail polish or have any rings? You could always say you want to take a picture because you like the color and/or jewelry. She'd probably be super flattered!
  • Options
    @hreed7289 I'm not sure about rings but she definitely doesn't wear nail polish. I was thinking of faking a project for work and saying I need to take photos of hands doing different activities!
  • Options
    @hreed7289 Best idea EVER!!! That'll learn 'er to butt into my business!!