Pregnant after a Loss

A late intro

Hi all,

I just wanted to make a brief intro. I'm hoping to join you all even though I'm a bit late to the party. I was an active member on the bump when I was pregnant with my daughter back in 2012 (any July 2012 Mama's out there?). I was pregnant last year with DS but miscarried at almost 17 weeks. I was completely blindsided, shocked and devastated. After taking the summer to recover, we tried to get pregnant for about 4 months. After getting frustrated we took a break for a couple months. I was very shocked to find out I was pregnant this past super bowl Sunday. I'm about to enter 16 weeks. So I'm be spending some time on this board and the high risk board as I am also high risk. As I enter into 16 weeks, I'm become very very nervous and scared about miscarrying again, so I'm hoping to find support and comfort among the rest of you who know's what its like to be pregnant after a MC and the fear that maybe comes with it for some. Looking forward to getting to know you all a bit more. 

- A
~ Mom to amazing daughter Sophia, born 2012
~ MC April 2015 at 16 weeks 
~ Current DD 10/2016

Re: A late intro

• Welcome! 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Hi there! First off I'm truly sorry about your past pregnancy, I understand how stressful it is to be going through a pregnancy after loosing a baby. I had a loss at 28 weeks and I remember how terrifying it was when I was 26-27 weeks pregnant with this pregnancy. Try to keep in mind that you ARE high risk this time and I'm assuming your getting some extra special attention from doctors <3 they are keeping a close eye on this baby and if something were wrong they would have caught it! In a few weeks this will all be behind you and you can move forward with a healthy pregnancy. I know it's hard but hope you can find some support and relax. you will get your rainbow <3