July 2016 Moms

Weekend Bitchfest

What's happening this weekend ladies?

Re: Weekend Bitchfest

• Ugh, the pelvic pain. It hurts to fucking walk!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hip pain, hormones making me cry this morning over silly things, stupid people that say they'll do one thing and then do another, and there's nothing in my house I feel like eating for breakfast...
  • Mmm Chinese...I think it must be a thing. I feel like I just eat to make sure the baby is getting something most of the time. There's not much that sounds good, or even tastes good these days @PinkLady2015
  • @PinkLady2015 it must be a thing. I've eaten one meal a day for the past two days. I have no appetite and when I do eat, I feel like I have to choke food down. I'm going to try a smoothie with protein today and see if that works 
  • I'm having my baby shower this morning.  Only 15 people were invited, 12 could make it and this morning 2 of my aunts bailed.  I'm just sad.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • @Nerdchild yes to the pelvic pain
    @jlmartinez516 and @PinkLady2015 I'm also having a lot of food aversions! 

@megstervt I'm sorry people are being flaky I hope you have a wonderful time at your shower today and feel celebrated and loved !! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Dont be sad @megstervt !!!! Enjoy your day and the wonderful people who were able to make it. Hopefully your aunts will make it up to you!
    Pregnancy Ticker

July16 JULY siggy challenge

• My neighbor down the street. This woman is probably in her late 30's/early 40's and she is constantly blasting music whenever she and her kids are home. They live across the street and 4 houses down from me. Now I don't have the greatest hearing, but my bedroom window is open because it's nice out today and I've been able to clearly make out every song that she's been bumping to over the last hour. I don't know how the neighbors directly on either side of her house haven't started a war. It's like that movie Neighbors with Zac Efron and Seth Rogen, and sounds like a frat party is going on over there more often than not.
  • Moving day, back hurts, so tired.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @AAAG13 Good luck today!
  • @megstervt sorry people are being flakes, I know that can be a bummer. A lot of my family aren't coming to my shower, though I wasn't surprised because they were the same ones who didn't make it to my wedding. I try not to let it bother me but it can be hard. I hope you have fun anyways! 
  • Whiny complaint: DH is working 5am-7pm today and I am SO BORED.
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • I'm working on my garden, I'll be bitching about this later.
  • It's 95°F today. And the real feel is even warmer than that. I had to go grocery shopping, the traffic was horrible, and then I had to carry everything myself bc husband is gone :( I'm such a moody turd today! 
  • @maddmama I'm annoyed about exactly the opposite problem. It's snowing here all weekend and it's gross and miserable. I want spring back!!
  • We had a farm work day at school. It was awesome but I am EXHAUSTED. Mostly from walking around and giving people instructions. I didn't do any manual labor, I don't know why I feel like I was carrying rocks around all day. Besides pregnancy. Because pregnancy. 

• Can I do the opposite of bitch on this thread? DH has been AMAZING since I got home. He scheduled a massage for last night and a hair appointment today. He even watched DD while I went to an expectant mom expo this morning. Needless to say, I'm feeling pampered and loved. Maybe absence made the heart grow fonder?! 

@megstervt I'm so glad the shower went well!

@AAAG13 I hope the move went well and you aren't too sore. 

@ButterMyBiscuit those dreams are the worst. I had several while out of town, but they seem to have ceased since I've returned. They make me wake up in a bad mood and sometimes that's hard to shake throughout the day!
    July BMB 2016 July siggy challenge

• We won tickets a baseball game here in town. The tickets are crappy stand only general admission tickets but I was still super excited. But today my stomach is hurting me bad along with my hips and my whole right leg. I don't think I can stand for 2+ hours so I'm not going. DH  is going alone. I don't mind but I feel bad and annoyed that I am not going 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ever since we got back home at noon after a meeting, DH has been holed up in the basement. I didn't care at first because DS went down for a nap at about 12:45, so I was doing my own thing checking off my to-do list, but he's still down there now, and it's almost 7pm. When DS woke up from his nap, he wanted to go play in the basement since that's where a majority of his toys are, and DH just covered his head with an afghan and went to sleep, ignoring the poor kid. I understand he's been sick this week and that he's stressed from work, but it's the weekend, and when DS is awake, I think it should be family time. Besides he had half of Wednesday and all of Thursday off and stayed at home to rest. He still has a cough, but otherwise he clearly feels fine... time to kick your butt into gear, dude.
  • Just found some signs that we might have termites. This on top of a bunch of other bullshit that's gone down lately has me really pissed off. I wish I could catch a break but at this point with my luck it'd be breaking a leg!
    Me: 33  DH: 31
    Married: 8/9/2010
    3 Furbabies - Kumo, Mal, and Lynx!
    Started TTC August 2014
    BFP #1 - 12/16/14 EDD 8/22/15 - MMC and D&C 1/23/15
    BFP #2 - 7/10/15 EDD 3/20/16- chemical pregnancy, ended 7/16/15
    BFP #3 - 11/12/15 EDD 7/21/16 - wishing and hoping for a sticky little bean!

July'16 BMB May Siggy Challenge - Star Wars:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I had some ice cream (just a little!) and now I think I might throw up. So many regrets. 

• @elenabrent NOOOOO. Food regret is the absolute worst. 
  • pandamonium20pandamonium20 member
    edited May 2016
  • Such a crap day. My two biggest complaints:

Witnessed a hit and run and no one was able to catch the license plate. Thankfully no one was hurt and the car fleeing was so badly damaged I imagine it would get pulled over just for not being street safe in its condition. Apparently it was his second accident that day and police were already looking for him. Makes me so angry! Probably intoxicated and lucky if he doesn't kill someone.

Watching kids at my church and had to call a parent to take their kid to the hospital for a probable concussion after a bad fall on his head.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @pandaferh what a dick!! I'm sorry!

@elenabrent boo food regret is the worst kind!

• WevilleWeville member
    @pandaferh Your supervisor is a serious dick
  • @pandaferh that guy is an ass. I'm sorry he's making it so impossible on you, that's a really shitty move. 

@AAAG13 congrats!! That's awesome!!

• @pandaferh fuck that guy. I despise the type of management that takes the human element out of their employees and has no empathy for individual situations. Humans work for you, not robots dude. 
  • Also, new weekend bitch: I had terrible dreams last night! First it was my baby shower and no one showed up and I was mortified. Then it turned out my dad died but no one told me until I got a phone call from my sister that died a few years ago to let me know that everyone forgot to tell me. Then I woke up feeling all depressed that my sister won't be at my shower or ever know my son etc. etc. etc. 

Thanks dreams, for dredging up shit I wasn't trying to deal with right now. 
  • I had my entire family over my house yesterday after my baby shower and bought pizza and everyone brought beer and we had a great bonfire and everyone had a fantastic time. 

My my mother is now trying to guilt my sister and SIL into having everyone over HER house tonight for dinner to "get the whole family together." We literally ended our party 26 hours ago and you're already hassling us to do it again? Why? Just effing why? I have dedicated my entire weekend to family and showed my appreciation by hosting an after party and its still not enough?? I'm 31 weeks pregant and need to clean my house and put away gifts and I'm tired. Just no. 
  • @PinkLady2015 ugh he sounds awful !!