July 2016 Moms

Friday Ticker Change

How many weeks are you? What comparable size?

27 weeks today! Lettuce/bunch of bananas

Doing anything baby related this week?

Hopefully touching up the paint in the nursery and starting to hang stuff up.  Had an appointment and did my GD test on Tuesday..they havent called me so Im assuming I passed.  They said theyd only call if I failed.  It wasnt bad.. I was just worried Id pass out for blood draw like I did last time but she got it in right away so I was just fine!! Yay!

Rants/raves/symptoms?

Bloody noses... peeing when I sneeze or cough...didnt happen with my first preg.. its so annoying.. Ive told my DH too and it completely grossed him out. LOL.  Waking up around 2-3 am and not being able to fall asleep... had that a few times last weekend. sucked.

GTKY: Where/how did you meet your significant other?

We met at work...we worked in the same hallway but for different teams. hehehe We were nervous to date at first in case things went bad and we had to see each other every day. Luckily it turned out:)

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• How many weeks are you? What comparable size?

30 weeks today! Apparently a zucchini

Not really. My mom said she will buy us some stuff off of our registry to send to us (yay!). We really have no family or anything living close to us so we currently aren't having a shower so we'll take what we can get. I think we'll be taking our hospital tour on Sunday. 

Rants/raves/symptoms?

Heartburn, swollen ankles (I feel like my cankles have cankles!), and tired. My "snoring" keeps my husband up and he likes to wake me to tell me I'm snoring. Thanks dear. 

My DH was actually my TA in my chem lab class in undergrad. We admired each other from afar until the semester was over and we've been together ever since! Almost 9 years together now.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you? What comparable size?

28 weeks. Eggplant, maybe?

Not really. We are getting ready for a mini vacation next week. So, I'm prepping for that.

Rants/raves/symptoms?

Just feeling a little slower and a lot rounder. And Braxton hicks are kicking my butt. But, little one is kicking about like crazy and that always makes me smile. I passed the glucose test and that's awesome.

College. I was dating someone else at the time, but my friendship with DH was evolving. We stayed up until 3 in the morning one night while he taught me how to play gin rummy. We had so much in common and that was it for me; broke up with the other guy the next morning. It will be 14 years this fall.

"The cleaning, the scrubbing will wait til tomorrow,
    For children grow up, as I've learned to my sorrow.
    So, quiet down cobwebs. Dust go to sleep.
    I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep."