Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why?

Re: WTO Friday

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:   1/1

CD:   18, if we are using the 12th as CD 1

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, BD, PNV

R/R/CS:   I *think* I might have ovulated or gearing up to o..which would be shocking.  I am going to try to start Vitex and EPO next cycle after I get AF since it may have helped last time.  When I took it consistently, I had a 28 day cycle.

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why?   ****TW/birth warning****   When I married DH is in the top two.  Best day of my life.  I can believe it's almost been 9 years.  The other is the day that my DD was born. 

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• @Doctordonna good luck today. I hope your appointment goes well. 
  • @mrsdaddario - Yay for CD? (I feel weird saying that.) I am excited that you'll be able to start your treatment! FX so hard for you!
  • @DoctorDonna good luck today!

@lisswastaken I use CBAD OPKs and I with FMU and I usually only test once a day. But I know some people have short surges so they test more than once. I haven't had an issue catching the surge the last few cycles though. But I think it's really preference. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @DoctorDonna Yes YAY for CD 1! GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!! Please keep us updated!!
  • @DoctorDonna   GL today.
    @mrsdaddario   Yey for CD 1?

Chart Stalk Me

• Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK, GDTPT

R/R/CS: Pretty sure today is O!

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why? My wedding day, yo, because it was f'ing perfect.  Closely followed by the day we arrived in Italy on our honeymoon.  True story: I sang "climb ev'ry mountain" quietly and cried a little as we flew over the Alps.
  • @leekat14 My acupuncturist has used 12-15 needles on me. I've only been twice, but both times they seemed to use mostly the same points with a little variation. And they cover me with blankets and use a heat lamp too. It is nice and cozy!

@doctordonna good luck on your whole30!

@mrsdaddario yay for CD1!

Month/cycle: 11/10

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: whole30 diet, chiropractic care, acupuncture, + the usual.

R/R/CS: one more high temp and I get CH! 

GTKY: Probably my wedding day.
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Just waiting for AF to leave. 

R/R/CS: I took a look at my predicted FW and was super excited to see that it fell mostly on DH's days off! And then I realized we won't see each other at all that weekend. He's out of town for work and I leave to go visit my family the day he comes home. The best I can hope for is a solid +1 on timing unless O happens to wait a couple days. I know the FW isn't set in stone but it's just frustrating! He was out of town for work during last month's FW. 

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why? Besides the obvious ones (kids/wedding), I would say the day I finished school for good. I finished my first bachelors degree in 2009, went back for my MBA in 2012-2013 and then immediately started my second bachelors. I just finished that the end of last year. It was such a relief and sense of accomplishment. I got married and had DS before I finished my first degree And everyone told me I'd never finish. Boom. Done. Times three. 

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• @mylove071407 LOL. Yes yay for CD 1. This will be our first medicated cycle, with an RE. My last cycle was 80+ days. I had to take Provera this time around to kick start AF. I had to wait to get AF so we can begin the process of trying to get me to ovulate. Which I don't on my own. So this is really exciting stuff for this PCOS gal!
  • good luck today @DoctorDonna !

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• @mylove071407 LOL. Yes yay for CD 1. This will be our first medicated cycle, with an RE. My last cycle was 80+ days. I had to take Provera this time around to kick start AF. I had to wait to get AF so we can begin the process of trying to get me to ovulate. Which I don't on my own. So this is really exciting stuff for this PCOS gal!
    I have a fine hatred  of Provera.  I always feel like crap on it.  I think my longest cycle was 98 days which would have gone longer if i hadn't asked for Provera, and no ovulation.  My Ob/Gyn says that "I'm not so good at ovulating" and that I don't on a regular basis so I feel for you.   Yey for AF!!!!!!

Chart Stalk Me

• @JediAlly85 hope you get to enjoy some QT with your husband, and have fun at DS’s party!

@lisawastaken I could be wrong, but I thought with the monitor you were only supposed to test once a day? I just use either the Wondfo strips, or sometimes when I’m feeling rich, the CB digitals (not advanced) and I test twice a day, in the morning and late afternoon/early evening.  When the lines start getting darker, sometimes I do 3 times. It really depends on how long your surge is, for some people it’s really short so testing once a day might not be enough. Mine is usually at least a full day long, sometimes more, but I’m obsessed with catching the beginning of it, so I test often.

@DoctorDonna hope your HSG is as painless as possible and fx for perfect results! Keep us posted!

@mrsdaddario yay for CD1 and getting this show on the road!

@linzrunz is there any way you can visit DH while he’s away for work? If not, hopefully your O can adjust itself accordingly! 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: nothing today!

R/R/CS: I had my longest LP ever (since charting of course) this past cycle. I'm just going to be gentle with myself today and not worry about much. We are going on a little vacation this weekend and while I wish I wasn't on AF for it, at least it gives me something to focus on. ❤️ 

Oh my, that's hard. Maybe my wedding day? I was so very stressed planning it. My grandmother passed away 4 months prior, DH's grandfather passed 1 month prior... It was just wonderful to come out of that moving forward in life. And it was a big, family style wedding. Perfect for us. I'm happy just thinking back to it.

I'm busy today so I'll check in on everyone later, but love to everyone!
  • Month/Cycle: 11

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Clomid + Ovidrel trigger + IUI

R/R/CS: DH was away last night and I had such a terrible night of sleep. I was freezing without him there, and I don't think our dog slept at all. He was like, licking his lips or paws or bed all night long and swallowing loudly. Every time I would wake up and look at him, he was just sitting there wide awake. Poor dog, that was the first night DH has been away since we got him. Anytime we have traveled before he stayed with my MIL.

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why? Well, I feel like the right answer to this is the day my son was born. Having him is definitely the best thing that's ever happened to me, but honestly that day itself was not my happiest day at the time if that makes sense. So I guess my actual happiest day was the day I married my husband. I never thought I would meet someone like him, and who would love me and my son as much as he does. It's amazing and I felt so so lucky to be marrying him. 

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • @sldp123 No. It's a 5 hour drive one way. And then I'll be 8 hours away visiting family the opposite direction. I had been tracking my period in another app for years and switched to FF when we decided to TTC. I put a little history in but it's probably still trying to figure me out. I started two days "early" this month according to FF so I know it could change. Hoping for a late O this month!

Married 07.21.07
    DS#1 01.23.09
    DS#2 08.01.11
    TTC#3  08.31.15
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 05.16.17
    Hysteroscopy 10.04.17 10.05.17
    Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy/HSG 01.10.19
    Left tube removed
    dx: Endometriosis, Adenomyosis
    BC: February-October 2019
    TTA: November-December 2019
    NTNP: January 2020!

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 49

WAYDTGKU: Everything I can think of.

R/R/CS: I'm annoyed I'm on CD49.  You know what's bullshit? The fact that in high school they teach you if you have unprotected sex once, you'll get pregnant. Yet, here we are,2,5, 12, 24 months in and still nothing. I may or may not have rage today, which will probably turn into a break down later today. I know ya'll as, if not more, frustrated than me. It's just that kind of day today.

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why? I feel obligated to say my wedding day, but really the only good thing about my wedding day was that in the end H and I were married. My parents had just separated so they were fighting, H's parents can't even be in the same room together so it was super uncomfortable.

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @sldp123 my DH is away too! I always sleep horribly! He needs to come back so I can rest! I try to make my dogs cuddle up next to me.... :smile: 
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    Me:31 H:31
    DX: MFI - 1% Morph 
    12/16 -IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol w/ Lupron trigger
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    3/17 - IVF #2 - Antagonist Protocol w/ HCG trigger
    ER- 13 retrieved - 11 mature - 8 fertilized - 2 sent for PGS on day 5 -2 Normal
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Month/Cycle: 4 -- benched this cycle

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU:  just pnv.

R/R/CS:  We had to cancel (postpone) our trip to Hawaii next week because my spazzoid back isn't getting better as fast as I'd like. LIke, how dare my body not have wolverine like healing powers?!  Boo.  Well, double BOOO because my FW would've fallen smack dap in the middle of our trip which meant all the awesome vacation sex.  So...double womp womp.  Ok...pity party over. 

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why?  Wedding day!  Sounds cliche but it was perfect!
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 (+2 not charting)

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: Starting temping this month

R/R/CS: I'm excited to start charting and taking more control of things. I started to go a little crazy at the end of last month, not knowing when/if things had happened. 

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why? Hard to pick. Maybe the day I got accepted into my Ph.D program, because it was such a big relief. Or the whole first summer I started dating DH. 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, RRLT, GDTPT ED in FW

R/R/CS: Got a flashing smiley with my last CBAD OPK so of course now I want to go buy more even though I said I was going to take a break. I was feeling all "oh I'm done with you, you stingy plastic bitch with your blank circles!" But now that it's flashing I'm like "ok well maybe just a couple more months." Ugh. Wish I could make up my mind but I know that's not how this process always works. 

Definitely my wedding day. DH and I had a long journey to get married (
    broke up for nearly a year right after college, together 7 and a half years on our wedding day) and even with all of the things that didn't go as planned, it was still the most perfect day. I felt like a queen both in how I was treated and how beautiful I felt. I never thought I wanted to feel that way, but now that I have I'll cherish it forever. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @kellybean1988 DH sent me a photo from his hotel this morning of some kids he said called themselves "tech hounds" who are there for a robotics competition! I said say hi to kellybean! hahah :smile:  Hope you are having fun!
    TTC #1 - December 2015
    ER - 11 retrieved- 9 mature - 7 fertilized - 3 sent for PGS on day 5 - No normals (1 XXX Embryo - may use in future)
    FET #1 - 5/16/17 - BFP! - Beta #1 5/25 - 156 - Beta #2 5/30 - 2562 - Beta #3 6/1 - 5191!

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: bbt and waiting. 

R/R/CS: still at the in-laws, so I am not going to be bumping much today. Talked to my SIL about living with her this summer. She invited us to and we needed to talk about how I can't live with her if she stays as messy and disorganized as she is now. I told her I am happy to help her get organized. I know there won't be any permanent changes until she makes it an internal thing and stops hoarding. but, I think it can be workable for the summer. I am going to teach her the happiness of using bins and baskets. Honestly, organizing a house is pretty much my favorite thing and she promised she was open to it. 

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why? probably my wedding day. It was happy from the very start to the end. Everything was exactly how I wanted it to be and everything went really smoothly. Everyone magically (miraculously) got along. It was honestly just a super fun and happy day. I want to say the day DD was born. But, her immediate NICU stay and some family drama that came along with that sort of ruined it from being the happiest day. It was like the worst day and the best day. I don't know. It's confusing. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Zoey1019 OMG !! Maybe we were at the same hotel, that is hilarious!!! I was in the Marriott. What's so weird is that I'm pretty sure the Tech Hounds team is from my home state of Indiana , they always compete really well, lol!! Yeah they are all over downtown. Hope your DH had a good trip and glad he returns tonight! 
    Computer Hope
    TTC January 2016
    BFP May 17, 2016
    DS born January 31st, 2017: Rory "Mac" MacKinnon

• @kellybean1988 yep! Marriot! Good luck today!
    TTC #1 - December 2015

• @lisswastaken I typically take my OPK in the afternoon. I know most people recommend not using fmu with an opk, the directions in the box say as long as you take them around the same time every day it doesn't matter. I know some people have to take a couple tests through out the day so they don't miss their surge. 

@MollyandD I hate tornados too! We recently moved out of tornado alley and I'm so happy to be out of there!

@DoctorDonna Good luck on your HSG today! 

@mrsdaddario Yay for CD 1!! I'm also patiently waiting for AF to get here so I can start clomid. I hope the Letrozole works for you and you get KU soon! Good luck girl! 

Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: pnv, opk, bbt, levothyroxine, hio

R/R/CS: I don't really have anything today! I'm just patiently waiting for this cycle to hurry up and be over so we can move onto clomid round 1

GTKY: What has been the happiest day of your life thus far? And why? Definitely my wedding day. It was pretty much perfect, we had a blast, and I got to marry my best friend! 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• MylittaMylitta member
    edited April 2016
    Month/Cycle: 9/10 (4/4 NTNP) 

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: the things

R/R/CS: I second guess how well I know me every month, but it always surprises me. FF days I'll O tomorrow. I thought Wednesday from CP/CM. OPKs are blank white... like nothing. I don't temp, so this might be that time it would be helpful. But OPKs have been clear the other months. In the tww I normally feel like I have a handle on it and know how I feel. But during the FW I'm usually confused. And I always forget until I'm confused again.

Also I'm trying for close to eod, but it's difficult. H is fully on board, but doesn't want to know any details. And this timing is not our normal. It has to be obvious, but we don't talk about it. And I have to change our normal schedule to make sure we fit in sex without help from his end to adjust nicely. Sigh. 

Summary: Ugh me. Bitch and moan. 

The day I got engaged. My wedding may have been, but my dad passed away 4 months before my wedding. So the wedding itself was a little bittersweet punctuated with moments of despair. 
    The engagement though. H had asked my dad, and it was over July 4th, so we were camping at my favorite spot. Relaxing day and he asked me just before bed. Of course I got up and ran over to my parents and brother like a giddy kid. It was perfect.

Eta: spelling and more whining