June 2016 Moms

Thursday Ticker Change 4/28

I think everyone is just getting tired of being pregnant now

Weeks/Fruit, Vegetable, Other:

Upcoming doctors appointments or other appointment news: 

Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What's your favorite thing to eat these days?
Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
Married: 11/2013
M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 4/28

• Weeks/Fruit, Vegetable, Other: 33 weeks, Bump changed their comparisons so now we're at celery

Upcoming doctors appointments or other appointment news: 32 week appointment a few days ago. OB pushed around a bit and told me where his back was sitting and where his feet were at. I almost told her that I knew that before I came in because of the bruised rib on my right side, but I kept my cool. Still every two weeks

Rants/Raves: Met a pediatrician today, yay! Basically had nothing to say to her because the nurse we saw first handed us a stack of info to read while we waited and it had all the office numbers, after hour info, and appointment schedule included. Rant for developing a backache basically every day now by 3 pm, as well as swollen feet and ankles. Yay warm weather

GTKY: What's your favorite thing to eat these days? This local diner has these huge garden salads with chicken and bacon, I can eat several of them in a week. I think I like them so much because they're healthy (-ish) being a salad, so I feel good about my dinner and the desert later in the day feels justified.
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Weeks/Fruit, Vegetable, Other: 35 weeks / Pinneapple or honeydew melon

Upcoming doctors appointments or other appointment news: had a 35 week appt today, but my belly/baby seem to be measuring at 36 weeks.

Rants/Raves: rants: hearing the words "wow you're getting big" and "no way you're making it all the way to 6/1".  Raves: I love watching my baby boy move at night, he is so active during the 9pm hour and because he doesn't have much room I can see all his movements from the outside.

GTKY: What's your favorite thing to eat these days? Oreos! And watermelon...these are the best 2 foods in the universe right now.

• Loading the player...

• Weeks/Fruit, Vegetable, Other:
    31/asparagus

Upcoming doctors appointments or other appointment news: 
    32 week appointment will be a few days late.  I had to reschedule because my MIL is throwing me a surprise shower (H told me because he knows I'm not big on surprise social events lol!  I love him)

Rants/Raves:
    I second the "wow, you're getting big" comments.  I could do without that.  I swear I gained more last pregnancy, but maybe I just look bigger this time.  DD and I have both been sick with a nasty head cold for a week now.  Excited for that to be over...

I picked up a big sister book at the library and DD (2.5 yo) is really starting to understand that brother is coming.  She seems to be getting excited.  Tonight after stories, she said "dont go to the hospital tonight mom!"

GTKY: What's your favorite thing to eat these days?

smoothie bowls!!  A thick smoothie with granola and banana on top. I could eat them all day.  Also, any and all chocolate... I can't stop myself.