Has anyone else had experience with allergic reactions and their LO?
My little guy has had extremely sensitive skin since birth. Incessant cradle cap, constant eczema, hives, etc. So yesterday when I fed him some of my organic curry chicken salad (w/cashews) I wasn't super concerned with him getting a few hives on his lips/cheeks. He's had no food reactions thus far, but I stopped feeding him to be safe. The hives began to die down but then he began wheezing. I went to the pediatrician who gave him benadryl & suggested I go see an allergist. I'm obviously going to be careful with introducing new foods until I see the allergist, but I was wondering if anyone else has dealt with allergies and to what? Also, can you share pictures of what happened to your LO?