September 2015 Moms

BM leaking

vibarra27vibarra27 member
edited April 2016 in September 2015 Moms
It might be TMI but I started weaning off of pumping @ 5 months. By the time the boys were 6 months i was down to not needing
to pump any more. I wasnt getting full & i wasnt in pain. I still had some leakage  every day, but i was only leaking if there was pressure against my breasts like hugs, burping the boys, or laying on my stomach.

Well the boys will be 8 months on the 3rd & some BM still drips sometimes & its driving me crazy !sometimes milk comes out if the boys fall asleep on my chest, if im burping them or when DH & i have intercourse-yeah gross. Idk what to do any more!. Ive tried rubbing soap on my nipples. I try my best to avoid contact to my breasts/nipples. but honestly who can go a day without having something pressed/touching on their chest? Am i not supposed to carry my kids.? Not burp them up against me(which i have to if they fall asleep during a feed.?Not hug anyone? Its a hard task. 

The only thing left for me to do is drink mint tea & put cabbage leaves on my breasts. But does any one have any other advice.? Its not attractive for BM to splatter my husband lol :lol: & im just over it. Please & thank you!

Re: BM leaking