Baby boy name.. 101 votes

Layne
12% 13 votes
Hunter
19% 20 votes
Leo
67% 68 votes

Re: Baby boy name..

• I knew 2 girls named Lane so I don't like that for a boy.

I voted Leo.

ksteeb611
  • While I consider Lane masculine I would be inclined to think Layne was female. 

Not it a huge fan of Hunter but also not a huge fan of Leo as a standalone. Voted Leo

SmrBrd2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Lane spelled like that.
    virginiaunicorn11
  • I think Leo is stronger as a nickname rather then a stand alone name. 
    virginiaunicorn11ksteeb611doodleoodle
  • Back to the drawing board
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I vote Lane - spelled like that. It's my DS's name :)
    danielladxxx
  • Leo by a landslide. Love that name and really not a fan of the other two!