December 2016 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 4.27.16

What's got you pissed off this week?  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker     

Re: WTF Wednesday 4.27.16

• Options
    People who don't pick up after their dogs. Seriously, how hard is it to carry a bag?!
  • Options
    people who pick up after there dogs and then leave a bag of poop on the trail/sidewalk. WTF?! Why put it in a bag and then leave it there?
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Mother of an April '15 baby
    Due December 16
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF to my dog - she's all over me lately. She's getting runs and walks and food and snuggles. Get off my face pup! I wonder if I smell different to her.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    Holy bloat! I am so bloated and gassy, and nothing is helping!

Also, one of the people we told about the baby (and swore to secrecy) slipped and told his mother. She's not someone we really wanted to tell, so DH was POed. The friend called and apologized profusely, but DH hasn't been able to talk to him. He feels betrayed because this is our news to share. There's other issues and drama going on with this friend, so DH is just over it.
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    wow @Kate08Young that is a harsh coworker. 

My WTF is whatever has given me a sore throat. I woke up in the middle of the night in so much pain. I gargled warm/hot salt water and almost passed out I was so hot. My temp was only 98 so no fever thank goodness. But all I am taking is honey, lemon and ginger and I wish I could take something else! The Dr told me to go to a walk-in to get a strep culture but I don't feel like getting off the couch. 

@phoenix870509 people are such jerks about spreading news. I told daddy too early, and he keeps calling me a guilting me about not telling grandma yet. He is worried she will find out but the only people that know are my mom and sister, neither of whom would tell grandma. Of course I want to tell her but i want to wait until I know everything will be OK!

IN GOOD NEWS my HGC levels are over 20,000 which the nurse at my dr office said was really good! I had some spotting over the weekend so I was really worried something was wrong. The office did convince me to wait until our original u/s appointment which will be at 8w4days, because she said I would really freak out to do it now and not see a heartbeat. So although I really wanted to have one I actually took her advice. 
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    juliehollz13juliehollz13 member
    edited April 2016
    I'm pissed off every day of the week. But today because I manage the conference rooms at work and all of a sudden i'm informed that a vendor will be bringing by lunch for some form of presentation. Ummmm......excuse me there's a schedule to keep and maintenance crew are not your man servants who can drop everything and set up your effing lunch. I am so pissed it's not even funny. I tell them I need a weeks notice for any new event or meeting. But noooooo......everyone thinks they're so damn special the rules don't apply to them.

P.S. it's not the Vendor's fault, it's staff's. They knew ahead of time and didn't bother to tell me. 
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• Options
    I'm pissed at DH at this morning. I've been sleeping like crap lately, and he knows how tired I am. He came home from work last night, ate dinner, and made our DD's lunch. After that he went straight to bed(at 8:30) and just woke up at 10:30. I asked him last night if he could get DD up and to school this morning, but his answer was no, that he was going to get up and go into work for a bit, even though he was supposed to be off. I was surprised and pissed when he was still asleep when I went to get dressed this morning.
  • Options
    My boss is on vacation the rest of the week (on a work trip for the great work our team has done and he gets credit for, ya know... how it usually goes), which means the "know it alls" on the team will boss everyone around with their opinions/thoughts that are usually unnecessary.

Oh, one of the coworkers has already been her snotty self. Great. This is why I keep to myself, and it sucks that I can't find a new job at the moment.
    Me: 37 years old
    DH: 39 years old
    Married: October 17, 2014
    TTC Since: November 2015
    BFP: March 31, 2016
    DS: November 21, 2016

December'16 December Siggy Challenge: Elf on the Shelf Fails **winner**

• Options
    Mamax2 said:
    I'm pissed at DH at this morning. I've been sleeping like crap lately, and he knows how tired I am. He came home from work last night, ate dinner, and made our DD's lunch. After that he went straight to bed(at 8:30) and just woke up at 10:30. I asked him last night if he could get DD up and to school this morning, but his answer was no, that he was going to get up and go into work for a bit, even though he was supposed to be off. I was surprised and pissed when he was still asleep when I went to get dressed this morning.
    I think I would have "accidentally" made a loud noise to wake him. Or even better, started vacuuming and then when he got up said, "Oh sorry, honey. I had no idea you were still sleeping. I thought you were at work!"
  • Options
    Mamax2 said:
    I think I would have "accidentally" made a loud noise to wake him. Or even better, started vacuuming and then when he got up said, "Oh sorry, honey. I had no idea you were still sleeping. I thought you were at work!"
    I actually shook him and was yelling at him at 6:30 this morning. He didn't even budge. So I started slamming doors, and that didn't even phase him.
  • Options
    @Mamax2 I'm with @doodleoodle. That is pretty messed up that he slept that long, while leaving you with your DD. Not cool, bro.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    Mamax2 said:
    Mamax2 said:
    I actually shook him and was yelling at him at 6:30 this morning. He didn't even budge. So I started slamming doors, and that didn't even phase him.
    I would have been livid! My DH is a heavy sleeper too. When all else fails I flick cold water on his face. 
  • Options
    Mamax2 said:
    Mamax2 said:
    I would have been livid! My DH is a heavy sleeper too. When all else fails I flick cold water on his face. 
    I'll have to remember the cold water for next time.
  • Options
    @Mamax2 I'm with @doodleoodle. That is pretty messed up that he slept that long, while leaving you with your DD. Not cool, bro.
    He's usually not like this, so I don't know what's going on. I'm hoping he'll let me get to bed early tonight.
  • Options
    @Kate08Young you might want to try changing insurance, go on the open market to see what you can get. My fiancé got a new job as we were unknowingly concieving, and his insurance changed from $450/mo for a family of 4, to $1,500/mo for a family of 4! So we went on our states (WA Apple health) "obamacare" website, and found insurance for $300/mo for me and my daughters (hubby is free on his insurance). Plus! My new insurance is accepted at the obgyn I went to previously, as well as the hospital. It's worth a shot to check out, I've given birth in an "ok" hospital and an outstanding one, let me tell you that it makes a world of difference! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Mamax2 said:
    He's usually not like this, so I don't know what's going on. I'm hoping he'll let me get to bed early tonight.
    @Mamax2 - you're nicer than me.  I'm a vengeful bitch so I would announce I'm going to bed and let the chips fall.  Then I would pretend to be deep asleep if anyone needed me and I wasn't sleeping yet.  Fair is fair!

Pregnancy Ticker     

• Options
    @yellingbanana All of my insurance is paid through the district. If I get my own, I don't get paid what the district pays for my insurance. So if I take the $ the district won't pay me plus the premiums for L, H, and I it ends up costing me about $1200 a month. Whereas through my district it only takes $500 to cover all 3 of us. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    I was super pissed earlier because  I planned my day around making cupcakes and buttercream for DH's birthday tomorrow....cleaned up the house, vaccuumed, got dressed, headed to the kitchen...and DH had eaten all of the eggs! I know it was an honest mistake and I should have reminded him I was making everything early but ugh.

My energy is a limited resource right now. I got the eggs, but made sure to swing by Panera to grab some lunch because reasons. Now to gather energy to actually make the stuff...
  • Options
    @slartybartfast my cat has been the same way.  He's been sleeping on my stomach the last week and he never does that...he usually sleeps next to dh because he likes him more lol. I said something to dh about it and asked if the cat might know I'm pregnant lol. 
  • Options
    dmontgodmontgo member
    edited April 2016
    Jdhfufnfifnfjdieo92hdn.

It's so damn hot that the frosting I made is falling flat on the cupcakes. The colors look cool but damn I should have known that would happen. Come ON.

Whatever. They will taste good and that's what matters....

Right?

Right.

*ugly cry*
  • Options
    @dmontgo it's all about how they taste :smile: Besides, those eggs look so cool, no one will even think twice about how the frosting looks!
    Married 4/12/13
    Anniversary
    TTC since 6/13
    Diagnosed w/ PCOS 4/9/15 - R/E recommended lifestyle change
    BFP 4/10/16 - DS born 12/16/2016
    SURPRISE! BFP 3/8/18
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    jennbaylor12jennbaylor12 member
    edited April 2016
    @dmontgo - First thought I had? Mmmmmm, frosting!! Second thought? Mmmmmm, cupcakes!!! Everyone will love them :-) We are our own worst critic!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @phoenix870509 @Kate08Young Thank you! I know you're right. It just sucks spending all the time for it to fall flat. But! Those eggs and the models will steal the show and he will be so blown away he won't notice the frosting. Thank you for the encouragement. <3
  • Options
    @dmontgo - First thought I had? Mmmmmm, frosting!! Second thought? Mmmmmm, cupcakes!!! Everyone will love them :-) We are our own worst critic!

This is so true! Sometimes I do get way too hard on myself. It's the thought that counts and I know DH will be happy I took time to make him something special, even if the icing isn't perfect!
  • Options
    @DiFazette - whoa! And Congrats! And WHOA!

I was gonna post here again a WTF about DH being lazy at home and not straightening up or whatever (he's SATH dad today) but that doesn't really hold up to TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Due December 16
  • Options
    @DiFazette You are badass, mama! Congrats!!
  • Options
    Twins!  Super congrats! How are you feeling about this? 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    Wow Congrats @DiFazette That's so exciting!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Wait...so last ultrasound you only saw 1? 
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Options
    @DiFazettewow congratulations!  and don't worry about lighting up the board, an active board is so much better than a slow one :smile: 
  • Options
    @DiFazette I know it's obviously such a huge surprise, but did anything feel different? Does anything feel different? Exaggerated symptoms or anything?

I don't think it's shitty to be blown away by such news! Pretty sure I'd shit my pants if I found out we're having twins haha.
  • Options
    so my wtf Wednesday. I bought seabands last night (along with a whole arsenal of antisickness remedies), wore them today and just realized that they bruised my wrists where the acupressure ball lays.  is this normal???!!!  I know I could read the box or google it, but I would rather rant and wtf about it here.
  • Options
    @DiFazette I'd be freaking out too!  It's amazing news, but I'm sure a lot to take in at once.  Congrats!
  • Options
    KateH1216KateH1216 member
    edited April 2016
    @difazette 100% how I felt during my ultrasound at 6+4 when I received the same news. I dropped a few four letter words in the radiology department that day  B) congratulations!!