September 2016 Moms

WTF Wednesday

It's never to late to start the threads we never keep up on, right?

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF all of us - no one posted on the twatwaffle/TMI discussion @mom2adoodle posted yesterday? Shame on us. 

My other wtf is my hips and back. I am in so much pain I can hardly walk and I'm sure it's pregnancy related. This did not happen with my first. It's so bad just walking to the kitchen makes me want to cry. I havent even gained that much weight! I'm very much over it and hoping it disappears as my body gets used to this new center of gravity.
  • Loading the player...
  • RG1RG1 member
    @Shiva14 haha a day ahead! But I sympathize with your pain because this has happened to me the last 2 days! My lower back pain is out of control. Feels like it's on the verge of spasm all the time and I need to just bend over and stretch. Also haven't gained much (only about 7 pounds) so wtf!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I was so confused. But, but... It's only Tuesday right? If tomorrow is Thursday I have to work! 
    ***********************************************************************************************
    #1 born 8/21/14, #2 & 3 (identical) due 9/27/16

• @Shiva14 is your back pain in just one area of your back or is it radiating to other areas. I only ask because I too am still suffering from it and won't see the doc for another 3 weeks. Hope you feel better! 
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • 618mom22boys618mom22boys member
    edited April 2016
    WTF DS3 you are 5 and have not wet the bed in months and now all of a sudden in the past week you have wet the bed 5 times!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DS1 12-31-1999, DS2 5-7-2008, DS3 8-3-2010
  • lol I was going to say, this one was started on a Tuesday I love it! I missed the Twatwaffle/TMI Tuesday- so I figured one less place to catch up but it was quiet!

My WTF Wednesday- these damned dreams!!! I can't! I have my a/s today at 12 and all night I had dreams about missing it- for probably any and every reason ever! And then, despite my inkling that it's a boy, I had a dream where they told me it's a girl. My mind is just totally messing with me. Oh, and I couldn't sleep past 5 am. Thank goodness I took today off- I am 100% USELESS.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @SarahMConnors sameeee, weird dreams and not enough sleep. UGH.
    Hope your a/s goes well today!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • *facepalm* guys I am off Thursdays and I guess I was ready for my day off hahaha. Woops! At least we got an early start?

@CRich15 it's radiating to my hips and lower part of my abdomen. By the end of the day it's so bad I feel like I can hardly walk. Mornings are better. I see my OB Friday, I'll ask and let you know what she says!
  • It's almost May and I still need to talk my 11th and 12th grade physics students through basic algebra steps...does math class not make them solve for X anymore?!?  Are they just all totally checked out for the year (yes, but that shouldn't be my problem...) :angry: 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I think my husband has pink eye. Doooom.
    Natural M/C 03.26.2012 at 10w2d
    Charlotte born at 28w3d due to severe IUGR on 12.24.2012 Merry Christmas!
    Missed M/C discovered 12.22.2014 at 8w1d measuring 6w3d
    2015 was a year to test strength of both body and character, but it led us to this... BFP 01.26.2016 EDD 9.30.2016
  • @Shiva14 let me know how it goes. Mine is located in one spot and doesn't radiate anywhere but still limits my movements. 

My WTF is DS had a fever yesterday and I was more than happy to stay with him! He woke up this morning a total grouch and I just wanted to snuggle him more but damn dude.. Stop whining! He is worse than I am sometimes and I'm always whining about something. At least he gets it honest. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I can add a new WTF- firstly the a/s went awesome- I posted in the sex thread, the randoms thread, and the anatomy scan thread lol- anyway, my WTF is my co-worker texted me late this afternoon asking if I can come to work a little early tomorrow to help give a tour to the 35 middle school students coming in because my boss decided last minute to not be in the office tomorrow until late afternoon. This is after yesterday too when I had to remind everyone on the staff, for the fiftieth time, that I was out today because I had a long ultrasound followed by a long doctor's appointment in the middle of the day (every time I schedule those types of appointments later in the day I get zero time with my doctor because they close at 5). I told them over a month in advance, put it on the staff calendar, and reminded them so many times- yet they were still shocked! What's worse is that when they checked, they all had reminders in their phones that I'm out- including my boss, who then said "well, I guess I can be here in the afternoon if no one else will be..." Why is it okay to leave me there to run the show by myself most days (STILL with no salary increase or hope of one any time before next year despite my work anniversary coming up in August), but it's not okay for anyone else? *sigh*

BabyFruit Ticker
  • WTF FIL - do you forget we have a child? 2 weekends ago my husband and I went to NYC because they bought us a room and show tickets although it was 7 hours each way and our 1 year old was not invited (luckily my parents could watch him for the weekend). It was exhausting and minimally enjoyable.
    My husband just called me (also WTF, just text me, I always respond), FIL is looking at getting Red Sox tickets for a Monday evening and wanted to know if we wanted to go. Boston is only a couple hours away but I'd still have to use up some Paid Time Off which I'm trying not to do given how many appointments/maternity leave that I'll need it for. Also, again.. we have a kid! My parents live an hour away, I hate asking them to watch him on a week night (though they would have), they both work full-time. An evening game would get us back in the middle of the night - maybe 2am? It's just not feasible to go to a baseball game.
    I said no, I have no interest, and of course he asked if I'd mind if he went and I told him to go.  He then assured me we would get to some games later on, no big deal - uhhh, I like baseball but I'm not dying to go anyway, no need to promise me we're going later, I'm good with the minor league baseball that's 20 minutes from us and we can take our son to without any trouble.

Nice of FIL to invite us to things, but the timing/locations seem super non-toddler friendly and I'm getting annoyed. Make time to visit your grandchild instead, dude
    Pregnancy Ticker